IIFT 2021 Admit Card – National Testing Agency (NTA) will release IIFT admit card online. The candidates can download IIFT 2021 admit card from iift.nta.nic.in. The candidates can download IIFT hall ticket using the application number and date of birth / password. It is mandatory to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam center on the day of the examination. Along with the printed copy of IIFT 2021 admit card, the candidates need to carry a passport size photograph, valid id proof, and PwD certificate. Get more information regarding IIFT 2021 admit card from this page such as how to download, what to carry with it, etc.
IIFT 2021 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, the candidates must take its clear and coloured printout on the A4 size sheet paper. Check the important dates regarding IIFT 2021 admit card from the table given below.
|IIFT 2021 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Availability of admit card||11 Jan 2021|
|IIFT 2021 exam date||24 Jan 2021|
Download Admit Card Here: The candidates can download IIFT 2021 admit card as per the schedule given above at iift.nta.nic.in.
How to Download IIFT 20201 Admit Card?
IIFT admit card releases online only. Check the steps given below to download IIFT 2021 admit card.
Step 1: Click on the link given above on this page.
Step 2: After following the step given above, the candidates will see two options to download the admit card:
- To download admit card by entering the application number and password OR
- To download admit card by entering the application number and date of birth
- If the candidates the option 1, they are required to enter the application number and password as shown in the image below.
- If the candidates select the Option 2, then, they must enter the application number and date of birth.
Step 4: After following the step given above, click on the ‘sign in’ button.
Step 5: Lastly, download the admit card that is displayed on the screen and take its printout.
How to Retrieve Login Details to Download IIFT 2021 Admit Card?
The application number and date of birth / password are the details that candidates need in order to download IIFT 2021 hall ticket. However, if in case, the candidates forget their login credentials, they can follow the steps given below to get them back.
For Getting IIFT 2021 Application Number
- Click on the link given above
- Next, click on the ‘Forgot Application number’ button.
- Then, enter the candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth and security pin.
- After entering the details, click on the ‘Get application number’ button.
- Finally, write down the application number somewhere safe for future references.
For Retrieving IIFT 2021 Login Password
- Click on the direct link given above.
- Next, the candidates will see 3 options to get the password. Select any one option.
- If the candidates select option 1, then they are required to enter the security question and answer.
- If the candidates select option 2 and 3, then, they are required to enter the application number and password.
What to do if Unable to Download IIFT 2021 Admit Card?
If candidates are unable to download IIFT 2021 hall ticket, then, they can raise a query through Query Redressal System (QRS) by selecting the appropriate login available at the candidate’s login. After submitting the query, a registration number is generated in order to track the status. The candidates can track the redressal and solution provided to the query raised by using the candidate’s login and unique registration number.
What if There is a Discrepancy in IIFT 2021 Admit Card?
If there is any error in IIFT 2021 hall ticket, the candidates can contact the official exam conducting body as soon as possible or write an e-mail to them.
Helpline number: 0120-6895200
What to Carry with IIFT 2021 Admit Card?
Along with the printed copy of the IIFT admit card, the candidates need to carry the following documents to the exam centre on the day of the examination.
- One passport size image (same as uploaded in the application form)
- Any valid id proof (must be original and non-expired)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Drinking water in a transparent bottle
- A small bottle of hand sanitiser (50 mg)
- Face masks and gloves
List of Acceptable Id Proofs
– PAN Card
– Driving License
– Voter id
– Aadhar card (with photograph)
– E-aadhar (with photograph)
– Ration card with photograph
– Bank passbook with photograph
– College / University id
The admit card must be kept safe even after the result of IIFT entrance exam is out. It shall be needed at the time of admission.
What Not to Carry at the Exam Centre?
The candidates must not carry the following items inside the examination hall.
- Any textual material
- Docu Pen
- Slide Rules
- Log Tables
- Electronic Watches with the facilities of calculators
- Printed or written material
- Bits of papers
- Mobile Phone
Details Mentioned in IIFT 2021 Admit Card
IIFT admit card consists of the following details:
- Name of the applicant
- Application number
- Roll number
- Date and day of the examination
- Reporting time
- Address of the exam centre
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Instructions for the candidates
Sample image of IIFT admit card
Guidelines for IIFT 2021
The candidates have to follow the below given points on the day of the examination.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre 02 hours before the commencement of the exam.
- The candidates must sit on the allocated seat only. A roll number shall be indicated on every seat.
- The candidates must maintain perfect silence inside the examination hall.
- Until the examination is over, the candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam centre.
- After the completion of exam, the candidates must hand over the rough sheet, pen / pencil to the invigilator.
- Candidates must enter the details in the attendance sheet in the legible writing and put their signature and photograph at the appropriate place. The candidates must ensure that the left-thumb impression is clear and not smudged.
Note: The candidates who wear kara or kirpan on a daily basis, must report to the exam centre 01 and a half before the examination before the gate closing time to complete the frisking process.
IIFT 2021 Bell Time Schedule
The bell time schedule of IIFT 2021 is as follows:
|Timing of Examination||03:00 pm – 05:00 pm|
|Duration of Examination||02 hours [Without Break]|
|Entry into the Examination Centre||1:00 pm – 2:30 pm|
|Entry in the Examination Hall/Room||1:00 pm – 2:30 pm|
|Last entry to the exam centre||2.30 pm|
|Sitting on the seat in the Examination Hall||2:45 pm|
|Instructions by the invigilators||2:45 pm – 2:50 pm|
|Candidates login to read instructions||2:50 pm|
|Test Commences||03:00 pm|
|Test Concludes||03:00 pm|
IIFT 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates can check the exam pattern of IIFT 2021 given below:
Mode of the exam: IIFT is a computer-based test
Duration: The duration of the exam is 02 hours.
Language of the exam: The language of the exam is English.
Type of questions: The test consists of multiple-choice questions
- English Grammar
- Logical Reasoning
- Vocabulary and Comprehension
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Data Interpretation and Quantitive Analysis
The distribution of the questions and marking scheme changes each year, this year, the exam pattern is as follows:
|2.||Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability|
|3.||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning|
Important Books for IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam 2021
Given below are the books recommended for the preparation of IIFT MBA (IB) entrance exam 2021.
|Quantitative Aptitude : Complete Study Material for |
Different Entrance and Competitive Examinations
|MBA 2019-20 : Solved Papers (XAT|IIFT|NMAT|SNAP|CMAT)||Buy Here|
|Verbal Ability & Comprehension for CAT/ XAT/ IIFT with 5 Mock Tests 3rd Edition||Buy Here|
|MBA 2020-21 : Solved Papers (XAT|IIFT|NMAT|SNAP|CMAT)||Buy Here|
|IIFT 2020 – Solved Papers 2006-2019||Buy Here|
About IIFT 2021
IIFT MBA entrance test is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for the admission in MBA (International Business) course. IIFT MBA (IB) is a computer-based test. The candidates are given 120 minutes to complete the test. The candidates who qualify the test are required to appear for further admission process conducted by IIFT. The admission process includes written ability test, group discussion and personal interview.
FAQs for IIFT 2021 Admit Card
Ques. From where I can download IIFT 2021 admit card?
Ques. Will NTA send IIFT 2021 hall ticket by post?
Ques. Can I carry black and white printout of IIFT 2021 admit card to the exam centre?
Ques. What to do if there is a discrepancy in my IIFT 2021 admit card?
Ques. What should I carry along with IIFT 2021 admit card?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.