The International Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM) has issued the IIHM eCHAT 2019 Application Form. The IIHM e-Chat Application Form is available online at iihm.ac.in. There are three ways by which a candidate can apply for the entrance exam. Firstly, by applying online. secondly, by downloading the application form from the Institute’s website, and lastly by obtaining the hard copy of the application form from the Institute. In the eCHAT 2019 Application Form, the aspirants need to provide their Personal Information, Academic Details, etc.
The candidates should note that the application form should be submitted by paying the requisite amount of the application fee and before the last date. Any application submitted after the last date will not be accepted. Candidates can check the complete information on IIHM eCHAT 2019 Application Form in the article below.
IIHM eCHAT 2019 Application Form
IIHM being the most prestigious institution for hotel management is on the top list for all the candidates willing to take hotel management as a career.eCHAT is conducted in collaboration with IIHM for candidates to take admission in IIHM. Only the Date for application form availability regarding the IIHM e-Chat 2019 Application Form 2019 has been updated in the table below and rest provided are the expected dates for IIHM e-Chat 2019 Application Form 2019.
|IIHM eCHAT 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Application availability||21 December 2018|
|Last date to apply||10 days before the test|
|Examination date||07 May 2019|
|Phase 2 Examination date||24 May 2019|
|Phase 3 Examination date||04 Jun 2019|
|Phase 4 Examination date||12 Jun 2019|
|Phase 5 Examination date||20 Jun 2019|
|Phase 7 Examination date||09 Jul 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for Phase 7 IIHM e-Chat 2019.
Official Website: iihm.ac.in
Also you can apply for ATSE 2020 Scholarship Exam - Click Here
IIHM eCHAT 2019 Application Fee
To submit the application form, the aspirants need to pay a requisite amount of the application fee. The application fee for IIHM eCHAT 2019 has been revealed. However, it is observed that the application fee is the same as last year. Hence, you have to pay an amount of Rs.600/- for the application fee.
Mode of Payment: The aspirants can pay the application fee by either of the following modes:
- For Online Application Form – Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- For Downloaded Application Form – Cash, Cheque, or Demand Draft
- For Obtaining the Application Form from the Institute – Cash, Cheque, or Demand Draft
Important Documents to Keep Ready for Filling in Details in IIHM eCHAT Application Form
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following list of items ready with themselves before they proceed to fill in details in the Application Form. This will help them to provide only correct information in the IIHM eCHAT Application Form.
- A valid and active Email ID
- A valid and working Mobile Number
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- A passport size photograph of the candidate
How to Apply for IIHM eCHAT 2019?
The application form for eCHAT is available in both offline and online mode. Candidates can select the application mode as per their choice. There are basically three ways by which you can apply for the written exam:
- By applying Online
- By downloading the Application Form
- By obtaining the Application Form from the respective IIHM campus
How to fill in details in IIHM eCHAT 2019 Application Form?
The application form is to be filed without any mistakes or wrong information. The details required at the time of filling the application form is explained in steps below.
How to Apply Online for IIHM eCHAT 2019?
To apply for the entrance exam online, the aspirants need to register for the exam first and then proceed to fill in details in the Application Form. Follow the step-wise instructions as given below to apply online.
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page to register for IIHM eCHAT 2019.
- To register online, you need to enter details such as your Email ID, and then create a password.
- On entering the given details, click on the Submit button.
Step 2: Fill in details in the Application Form
- After you have successfully registered for the exam, the aspirants need to fill in the necessary information in the application form.
- You need to provide the following information:
- Name of candidate
- Date of birth
- Parent number
- Mobile number
- E-mail ID
- Name of the School
- Name of the Board/ Univ
- Year of passing
- Percentage in the qualifying examination
- Choose the test center from the drop-down menu
- Choose the GD-PI center
- Select the IIHM Institute/ Campus for which you wish to apply for
- Once you have entered all the above details, click on the “Submit” button and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Upload Photo
- With submitting the details in the application form, you will receive a message that you have successfully created your profile.
- On the left-hand side, click on the link Upload Photo.
- Next, you need to upload your scanned image of the passport size of the photograph.
- Remember that the photo which will you upload in the application form will be the one which will be printed on the admit card.
- Remember that the photo to be uploaded in the profile should be clear. Your Face should be clearly visible in the photo. Furthermore, no group photo or selfie is allowed.
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
- The next step is to pay the requisite amount of the application fee.
- Click on the “Pay Now” link on the left side of the page. After which you will be directed to the payment page.
- You can pay the application fee for IIHM eCHAT 2019 either through Demand Draft or Credit/ Debit Card.
- If you choose the online payment, you need to enter the relevant information to pay the fees.
Step 5: Submit the Application Form
On successful payment of the application fee, your application will be submitted to the institute. The last and final step is to take a print out of the Application Form.
How to apply offline for IIHM eCHAT 2019?
Applicants can apply for eCHAT examination through offline mode as well. For applying offline for eCHAT examination, candidates will have to get the offline form from the various IIHM campuses and fill it with proper information. You can also obtain the OMR Application Form by downloading it from the Institute’s official website. Fill up the form with the necessary information and submit it through registered post to the IIHM. You can pay the application fee for OIMR Application through Cash/ cheque/ Demand Draft
Sample Image of IIHM eCHAT Application Form is as follows…
If you have any queries about the IIHM eCHAT 2019 Application Form, then let us know in the comment section below.
The information provided for IIHM eCHAT 2019 Application Form availability has been released. Rest of the information is provided as per the last year. The page will be updated as soon as the information for the academic session 2019 is available.