IIHM eChat 2019 Result for Phase 2 is available now. The International Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM) announced the IIHM eChat Result online at its official website. The result for IIHM eChat 2019 declared on June 04, 2019, for the written examination. The candidates can able to check their result by entering details such as Registration No. and DOB. Also, an email will be sent to the candidates by the institution to check their result. Every year lakhs of candidate take the eChat examination that is conducted in collaboration with IIHM.
On the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam, the Institute will also prepare a merit list. Those candidates who will be included in the merit list will be shortlisted for the next round of the selection process, which is, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The complete information regarding IIHM eChat 2019 Result is given in the article further.
IIHM eChat 2019 Result
The results are sent to the institutions and mailed to the candidates as well so that candidates can find out their performance in the test. The dates regarding the announcement of the result have not yet been announced by the institution. The results will be declared in two-phase that is one after the written test and the second that is the final result will be declared after the GD/PI round. Dates regarding the IIHM eChat 2019 result is listed below in the table
|IIHM eChat 2019 Result||Important date|
|IIHM eChat 2019 exam date||07 May 2019|
|Result declaration of online exam||20 May 2019|
|Phase 2 IIHM eChat 2019 exam date||24 May 2019|
|Phase 2 IIHM eChat Result||04 Jun 2019|
|Phase 3 IIHM eChat 2019 exam date||04 Jun 2019|
|Phase 3 IIHM eChat Result||Jun 2019|
|Phase 4 IIHM eChat 2019 exam date||12 Jun 2019|
|Phase 4 IIHM eChat Result||Jun 2019|
|Phase 5 IIHM eChat 2019 exam date||20 Jun 2019|
|Final result announcement||3rd week of Jun 2019|
Result: Click here to check the result for IIHM eChat 2019 Phase 2.
Official Website: iihm.ac.in.
How to Check IIHM eChat 2019 Result?
To check the eChat 2019 Result that declared online on the official website iihm.ac.in, follow the steps given below.
- Click on the link which is provided on this page to check the result for the written test.
- You will be redirected to a login page in which you need to enter details such as Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Submit the login details to check the result.
- After checking the result, you can also take a print out of it for future reference.
IIHM eChat 2019 Selection Criteria
The candidates will be shortlisted for admission in Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Administration, Advanced Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Administration, and B.Sc. in Hospitality and Tourism Studies from YCMOU on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. The candidates will be then further shortlisted for GD and PI. Hence, the final admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of the following:
- Fulfillment of the academic qualification criteria
- Qualifying the entrance exam – Electronic Common Hotel Admission Test (eChat)
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD-PI)
IIHM 2019 Group Discussion And Personal Interview
After the declaration of the entrance exam, the candidates who will qualify the test will then be eligible to appear for the GD-PI. The final result for selected candidates will be declared after the GD/PI round only. Candidates must keep a few things in mind regarding the GD/PI round that are listed below.
- Documents to be carried to the GD/PI round should be original.
- It is advised to dress up in formals for the GD/PI round.
- The test center selected by the candidate at the time of filling the application form for GD/PI will be final and cannot be changed.
IIHM eChat 2019 Final Result
The final result for IIHM eChat 2019 will be released by the institution after the GD/PI round. The candidate who qualifies this round will be considered as selected for admission. Name of the selected candidates will be published as per merit. An email will also be sent to the qualifying candidates.
IIHM 2019 Scholarship
The Institute also provides the scholarship to the candidates to encourage the candidates for their hard work. The candidates who will be provided with the scholarship will be exempted from paying a certain amount of the tuition fee.
Who is eligible for the IIHM 2019 Scholarship?
- 15% of the tuition fee, i.e. Rs. 20,250/- will be exempted for those candidates who secure above 80% in class 12th (ISC/CBSE/WBHSE or equivalent exam)
- 30% of the tuition fee, i.e. Rs. 40,500/- will be exempted for those students who will secure above 90% in aggregate in Class 12th (ISC/CBSE/WBHSE or equivalent exam)
- A special scholarship will be awarded to those candidates sponsored by NGOs and other charitable organizations.
Guidelines of IIHM Scholarship
The students must clear IIHM Semester examination with a minimum of 60% for each semester without any referral and need to have attendance above 85% for each semester. If the students fail to meet any of the given conditions, subsequent considerations of the scholarship will have to be forfeited.
If you have any question about the IIHM eChat 2019 Result, then let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.