International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Bhubaneswar has released the application form for Ph.D. admission 2019 along with the official information notification for eligible candidates to admission into the doctoral programme for session 2019-20. The application form is available from April 30, 2019, candidates who are interested to get admission in the doctoral programme at IIIT Bhubaneswar can fill their application form from the official website. Get here all information about IIIT Bhubaneswar Ph.D. Admission 2019, eligibility criteria, application form and other information on this page.
IIIT Bhubaneswar Ph.D. Admission 2019
The admission process for the Ph.D. program for academic session 2019-20 has been started, interested candidates can fill the application form from the link provided on this page. The Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test & Interview. The aspirant who will be appearing for the IIIT Bhubaneswar Ph.D. admission process must be well familiar with the complete schedule of the events, check the schedule from the table given below.
|Submission of online application commences on||30 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application|
|Date of Admission Test|
|Date of provisional registration & Commencement of Classes||01 Aug 2019|
Discipline Wise Admission Test Dates
IIIT Bhubaneswar has released the application form for the Ph.D. program over its website i.e www.iiit-bh.ac.in. Aspirants who are seeking admission into the Ph.D. program can fill the Application form for session 2019-20. Candidates are advised that before applying for the program they must ensure their eligibility for the course which is provided below. The Application form is released in online mode, Please note that only online application is accepted. The online transaction ID has to be kept ready at the time of filling the online application form since the online transaction ID has to be entered in the application form.
Application Form: Click here to apply for the IIIT Bhubaneswar Ph.D. Admission 2019.
- Online transaction for non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- can be made via debit/ credit card/ net banking.
- Click on the link given in the website for Ph.D. admission.
- Enter your name and e-mail id, so that an email will be sent to your e-mail id for enabling you to fill the form.
- Click on the link given in the e-mail sent by our system.
- Carefully fill in all the relevant fields of the blank application form which include the draft details.
- Submit the form by clicking the button “Submit”. On successful submission, the next screen shall display the message Data saved. You will need the link sent to your e-mail id, as well as the e-mail id entered by you to subsequently log in to our system and perform any or more of the following:
- Edit your application and resubmit if required.
- Print your application by clicking on the print button.
- The e-mail sent by our system should be carefully preserved by you. You shall need it for subsequent steps.
You are required to send the following by speed post/hand delivery so as to reach IIIT Bhubaneswar latest by May 31, 2019:
- A printed copy of the application form submitted online
- A recent passport size photograph, pasted on the application form.
- Copy of the online transaction slip of Rs. 1000.00 (Rupees One Thousand only). Please write your name and application id on the back of the online transaction slip.
- Self-attested copies of the following documents:
- 10th mark sheet and pass certificate
- 12th or Diploma mark sheet and pass certificate
- B.E./B.Tech./ Graduation mark sheet and pass certificate
- Post-graduation mark sheet and pass certificate
- Valid NET (JRF) or GATE score (if qualified)
- A “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) from your current employer, if you are an employee of any Organization
Must possess minimum qualification in relevant discipline and minimum CGPA / % Marks. The eligibility criteria for admission to the Ph.D. programme are as follows:
|Engineering||M.E. / M.Tech.||7.5||70|
B.E. or B. Tech. from an Institute of Repute
Note: Candidates who expect to complete the final part of their degree examinations by June 30, 2019, can also apply. Offers of admission to such candidates, if made, will be provisional and will be automatically cancelled in the event of their failing to complete all the requirements for obtaining the degree before June 30, 2018.
- Institutes of Repute are IITs, NITs, IIITs. Other Institutes are included in this list by the Institute Academic Committee (IAC) on case to case basis.
- A concession of 5% in marks or 0.5 in CGPA may be given to SC/ST candidates.
- Students with degrees in one discipline can enroll for Ph.D. in another discipline if such
discipline is considered relevant by the Institute Academic Committee. Relevant discipline matrix is given below:
|Computer Science &
|B. Tech. / M. Tech. in
Computer Science & Engineering
|Mechanical Engineering||M.Tech in
|Chemistry||M.Sc. in Chemistry.|
|Physics||M.Sc. in Physics.|
|Mathematics||M.Sc. in Mathematics|
|Humanities||M.A in the relevant subject|
Admit card for the selection test will be released by the IIIT Bhubaneswar. Your admit card will be sent to you through e-mail. All you have to do is, paste your photograph in the space provided in the admit card and bring the same for the written test. You shall paste the copy of the same photograph already sent along with the copy of the online application form.
The Selection Procedure involves the following:
- Short-listing of candidates will be done based on academic performances.
- Those shortlisted will undergo a Written Test and Interview to be conducted at IIIT Bhubaneswar.
- The Final Selection will be done on the basis of academic performance, performance in the Written Test and the Interview taken together.
- The details regarding the selection test shall be notified separately. Candidates are advised to visit the admission website regularly.
The Fee Structure for the Ph.D. Programme is given below.
|Component||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
|Tuition Fee||25,000 per
|Admission Fee (One
|Thesis submission fee
|Rs. 20,000 at the time of Thesis Submission|
(triple sitter room)
(double sitter room)
(single room) including
Official website: www.iiit-bh.ac.in
For more information about IIIT Bhubaneswar Ph.D. Admission 2019 check the Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.