For IIIT Delhi Admission 2018 students can apply online by filling IIIT Delhi B.Tech Application Form 2018 on its official website. Changes in Admission Process (if any) is posted on IIITD website. IIITD Admission 2018 is based on the total marks obtained in Paper 1 of JEE Main 2018 and normalized score in Class 12th as provided by JEE (60% & 40% weightage respectively).
IIIT Delhi B.Tech Application Form 2018
The admission is being done through joint counselling with Delhi Technological University (DTU), Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) and Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW). No certificates need to be sent – they will be checked at the time of admission. For Admission the students who have undertaken qualifying exams (i.e. 12th) from the schools located in Delhi (having PIN CODE of Delhi), irrespective of the location of their hometown, are considered as Delhi Candidate, others are considered as Outside Delhi Candidate.
Schedule for Important Dates for IIIT Delhi B.Tech Admission 2018
|Announcement of JEE Main 2018 Result||30 Apr 2018|
|Opening of Application||31 May 2018|
|Last date to apply||15 Jun 2018|
|Opening Date of JAC||10 Jun 2018|
- Click here to apply online for IIIT Delhi B.Tech Admission 2018 for any of the three admission modes.
Official Website: www.iiitd.ac.in.
If you are applying for a program for which you are not eligible, your application will be rejected and no refund of application fee will be made. Online application fee can be paid through online payment mode (Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking/ UPI). Make sure you have the Card details ready before starting the application process.
There is no quota for sports, arts & culture or Olympiads. However, some bonus marks are given to applicants with specific achievements. For details, please refer admission brochure.
The application fee for the IIIT Delhi 2018 can be paid through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking and e-challan. All the candidates must follow the following steps for paying the application fee. Candidates can get to know about the different application fee for the three modes, after completing the 3 steps( login/register, filling application form and previewing application form) successfully. Those who go for the payment option via Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking have to follow these steps:
- Click on the mentioned link for the payment option.
- By clicking the payment option, the applicant will directed to the bank’s gateway.
- Once the process of payment gets done, the candidate will directed to the counselling website.
- Take a print out of the application form, it will help you for the future references.
How To Apply?
- Vist the official Website of IIIT Delhi,
- Admission through Joint Admission Counselling, Delhi (JAC) has to fill applications after declaring JAC result.
- Admission through IIIT-Delhi admission process using UCEED Rank and IIIT-Delhi admission process using XII score can fill application before June 10, 2018.
- Candidates have to pay the requisite amount of application fee.
- On successful submission of the form and payment of application fee, you will get a unique application ID.
- Make sure to keep a print out of the application form and bring a signed copy of the same at the time of reporting at the Institute.