The foremost common mode to urge admission in IIIT Hyderabad is via JEE Main. The IIIT Hyderabad Admission Through JEE Main 2019 is a counselling process. It is conducted by IIIT-H and therefore the admission is granted on the premise of JEE Main scores. The dates for IIITH JEE Main Admission has released. The candidates fascinated by obtaining admission on the premise of national level examination might scan the page additionally.
IIIT Hyderabad Admission through JEE Main 2019
The admission in IIIT Hyderabad is additionally granted on the basis of UGEE, SPEC, Olympiad, and LEEE mode. Candidate must ensure their eligibility criteria before proceeding to the admission process. The date for the admission via JEE Main are as follows:
|IIIT Hyderabad UGEE 2019||Important Dates|
|JEE Main 2019 is held on||08 to 12 Jan 2019|
|Online registration started from||30 Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||29 May 2019|
|Round 1 Seat Allocation||To be announced|
|Round 1 of counselling acceptance Date & Payment of Fee||To be announced|
|Round 2 of counselling acceptance Date & Payment of Fee||To be announced|
|Round 3 of counselling acceptance Date & Payment of Fee||To be announced|
|Round 4 of counselling acceptance Date & Payment of Fee||To be announced|
|Reporting in the institute is to be done by||To be announced|
|Refund of money will be made by||To be announced|
Application Process for IIIT Hyderabad Admission via JEE Main 2019
The application form for the admission is going to be released now. The candidates have to initial register as a new user then submit the desired details within the application form. The details to be entered are going to be personal, education related, address related, etc.
The application fee is a crucial and necessary side of the application method. The fee quantity is Rs. 1500 and it’s non-refundable.
Tuition Fee: The tuition fee for 4 year programmes for the batch of 2019 for UG 1st year is INR 2,80,000/- per annum. It has to be paid in semester-wise.
Apply Online: Click here to apply the application form IIIT Hyderabad JEE Main Admission 2019.
Preference / Choice Filling for IIIT Hyderabad JEE Main Admission
After submitting the application form, the candidates also will need to submit the alternatives for the courses. while doing so, the candidates should keep subsequent in mind:
- Only those branches should be chosen within which the candidates are literally interested. You do not have to give a programme for every preference order.
- Candidates who are sure of what they want must submit only 1 preference only.
- If you are keen only on a few programmes of the institute, give preference order only among those. If none of your preferences is allotted during a particular round, you will have the option of continuing into further rounds.
- Do not mention a choice in which you do not aim to take admission. This only block the seat for another deserving applicant.
- Sliding will not be allowed after the last round, so accept the option before the end of counselling.
Courses Offered Under IIIT Hyderabad JEE Main Admission 2019
The JEE Main 2019 qualifying candidates will get admission only in the following courses:
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering
- Code – CSE
- Seats Offered – 90
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Code – CSE
- Seats Offered – 60
Eligibility for IIIT Hyderabad Admission through JEE Main 2019
The eligibility criteria that the candidates need to fulfill in order to get admission in IIIT Hyderabad, on the basis of JEE Main score, are as follows:
- Candidates should have appeared for JEE Main 2019 and must have got required marks in it.
- Must have qualified class 12th / equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
Result for IIT Hyderabad through IIIT Hyderabad Admission Through JEE Main 2019 – Registration JEE will be proclaimed, Candidates can check identical from the official web site, an instantaneous link to check is additionally provided below. Candidates have to login using the User ID to check the result.
The most popular mode to induce admission in IIIT Hyderabad is via JEE Main. The IIIT Hyderabad Admission Through JEE Main 2019 could be a counselling process. The seats are allotted to the eligible candidates on the idea of their marks. Presence of candidate in JEE Main Exam is Must.
Selection Criteria for IIIT-H Admission through JEE Main 2019
The basis for admission of the candidates is JEE Main 2019 scores. However, the marks of the candidates are going to be compared with the determined by the IIIT-H. If the score of candidates is on top of the determined cutoff and also the seats are out there solely then the admission are going to be granted.
Note: The class 12th marks are only considered for eligibility and will not be taken into consideration during selection.
Tie Breaker During IIIT-H Admission: If tie arises during the selection of the candidates then the following method will be used to resolve it.
- The total mark secured by the candidates in the Mathematics section of JEE Main 2019.
- If the tie still prevails, then the marks in Physics section of the exam will be considered.
- Lastly, to break the tie the marks in Chemistry section will be used.
Process for IIIT Hyderabad Admission Through JEE Main 2019
The couselling of IIIT Hyderabad can have multiple rounds. In every spherical, the seat is allotted to the registered candidates. If the candidate isn’t allotted any seat within the first round, then the candidates can continue for the next round of counselling. In all, there shall be four to five rounds of seat allocation. the quantity of rounds can rely upon the quantity of vacant seats.
Seat Allotment – The allotment of seat shall be done as explained higher than within the selection criteria. If the candidate is glad about the allotment then they have to pay the seat acceptance fee via the login and online payment system. If a candidate fails to pay the fee, the allotment shall be canceled and therefore the candidates won’t be thought of for additional admission rounds.
- After the allotment, the candidates can either accept it or withdraw. The candidates aiming to participate in the next round of counselling will also have to accept the seat and pay the fee.
- To confirm the seat the candidates need to accept the seat, lock it, and may the fee. Once the seat is locked, the candidate shall not be considered for the next round of counselling.
- Candidates willing to participate in next round need to accept the seat and make the payment. Do not lock the choices.
- Failure to accept the seat and pay the fee shall automatically lead to withdrawing from counselling.
Cancellation of Seat – Anytime throughout the admission method, candidates can cancel the seat allotment. However, the cancellation is to be done before the reporting in the institute. The institute will refund the suitable quantity of cash to the individual by the end of Sept 2019.
- The deduction will only be done of Rs. 1000. Hence, out of Rs. 20000, candidates will get back Rs. 19000.
The refund of the cancellation will be done as follows: From this page, candidates can check complete details about IIIT Hyderabad UG Admission 2019. There are six mediums for UG admission in IIIT Hyderabad. These are UGEE, JEE Main, SPEC, Olympiad, Direct, and LEEE. The candidates will have to first apply for IIIT Hyderabad Admission and then appear for entrance exam/interview/ counselling. Check details about IIIT Hyderabad Admission 2019 from this page.
|Cancellation Date||Round 1
|On or before the previous day of the announcement of Round 2 List||Whole tuition fee amount||–||–||–|
|On or before the previous day of the announcement of Round 3 List||Deduction of Rs.20,000/- from tuition fee||Whole tuition fee amount||–||–|
|On or before the previous day of the announcement of Round 4 List||Deduction of Rs.40,000/- from tuition fee||Deduction of Rs.20,000/- from tuition fee||Whole tuition fee amount||–|
|After the announcement of Round 4 List||No Refund||No Refund||No Refund||–|
|On or Before the acceptance date of Round 4 List||–||–||–||Deduction of Rs.10,000/- from tuition fee|
|After the acceptance date of Round 4 List||–||–||–||No Refund|
Fees Structure for 2019- 4Yr (JEE)
The tuition fee for 4 year programmes for the batch of 2019 :
UG 1st year : INR 2,80,000/- per annum
It has to be paid in semester-wise.
Official Website: www.iiit.ac.in