IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2021: IIIT Hyderabad has released the application form for DASA Admission on March 03, 2021. Applications are invited online on the IIIT Hyderabad website, which is ugadmissions.iiit.ac.in. IIIT Hyderabad offers admission to foreign candidates into its various undergraduate and dual degree programs through DASA (Direct Admission for Students Abroad) mode. Candidates can check the detailed information about IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2021 by scrolling down.
– IIIT Hyderabad has released the application form for DASA Admission 2021. Scroll down to apply online.
– The scores should reach IIITH on or before 20th June 2021.
IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2021
The selection of candidates for admission is made on the basis of SAT and SAT Subject Test scores. Hence, it is mandatory to appear for these tests. Important dates regarding IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2021 are provided below.
Schedule for IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2021
|Online application starts||03 Mar 2021|
|Online application ends||to be announced|
|Last date to receive SAT and |
SAT Subject Test scores at IIITH
|to be announced|
|Round 1 seat allocation||to be announced|
|Round 1 seat acceptance deadline||to be announced|
|Round 2 seat allocation||to be announced|
|Round 2 seat acceptance deadline||to be announced|
|Round 3 seat allocation||to be announced|
|Round 3 seat acceptance deadline||to be announced|
IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2021 Application Form – Available
The willing candidates can apply for DASA admission through the official website of IIIT Hyderabad, iiit.ac.in. Only online application forms are accepted. The candidates must check the schedule table provided on this page and apply before the last date of application submission. While applying, candidates have to provide their preference order for programmes they wish to apply to. After the IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2021 application submission deadline has passed, one cannot change the preferences provided.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the IIIT Hyderabad DASA Application Form 2021.
Application Fee: Rs 600 (non-refundable) is the application fee amount. It has to be paid using an online mode of payment.
The candidates have to send the SAT and SAT Subject Test scores directly to IIIT, Hyderabad through college board. These scores must reach the institute before the due date, else the applications are not considered.
Courses Offered through DASA
The institute admits students to its following undergraduate and dual-degree programmes through Direct Admissions for Students Abroad (DASA).
4-year UG Programmes
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
5-year Dual Degree Programmes
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering and Master of Science in Computer Science and Engineering by Research (CSD)
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Master of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering by Research (ECD)
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computational Linguistics by Research (CLD)
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computational Natural Sciences by Research (CND)
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computing and Human Sciences by Research (CHD)
IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Following categories of candidates are eligible for IIIT Hyderabad UG Admission 2021 through DASA. The following is applicable only for this year, on account of changes due to COVID-19:
SAT Test scores are mandatory for application; the essay part of SAT is not required. The applicant should have a minimum aggregate score of 1070 (out of a maximum of 1600) in SAT. The test scores should be reported directly to IIITH by the college board and the scores should reach IIITH on or before 20th June, 2021. In addition to SAT Test scores, the applicant should also satisfy anyone of the following three qualifying criteria:
- Aggregate of 80% (or 8 grade on 10 point scale) in Maths, Physics and Chemistry in the respective board exams.
- Aggregate of 2200 (out of 2400) in SAT Subject Tests in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics level 2.
- Applicant should write the SUPR (Subject Proficiency) paper of IIITH’s UGEE exam and obtain a score of 80 percentile.
Applicant should have written the SAT and (optional) SAT subject tests not earlier than May 2019.
IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2021 Result
The result for all rounds of admission is released by International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad on its official website. Candidates can check the result online by logging in using user id and password (generated at the time of registering for admission). Direct link to check the result is provided below.
Check Result 2021: Link to check result will be available here.
Candidates are selected for admission based on SAT and SAT Subject Test scores. Primary criterion for ranking is using the total marks obtained in 3 SAT Subject tests: Maths level 2, Physics, and Chemistry. In case a tie arises after this, it is resolved using marks in the following.
- Maths level 2 (SAT Subject)
- Physics (SAT Subject)
- Chemistry (SAT Subject)
- Total SAT score
- Evidence based Reading and writing (SAT)
- Maths (SAT)
If a tie exists even after following this procedure, concerned candidates are assigned the same rank.
IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2021 Seat Intake
The number of seats admission through DASA mode is as follows.
|Computer Science Programs (CSE and CSD)||25|
|Electronics and Communications Programs (ECE and ECD)||10|
|Other Programmes (CND/CLD/CHD)||2 seats|
IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2021 Fee Structure
The institute has fixed the tuition fee at USD 12,000 for the academic year 20221-22. The charges pertaining to Hostel and Mess are extra and not included in this amount. After getting a seat allotted, candidates are required to confirm the seat by paying USD 6,000 (1st semester tuition fee) using an online mode of payment.
Official Website: iiit.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.