IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2020: International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad has released the result for Round 2 of DASA Admission 2020. Candidates can check it on the institute’s official website, iiit.ac.in. Direct link to check the result is given on this page. IIIT Hyderabad offers admission to foreign candidates into its various undergraduate and dual degree programmes through DASA (Direct Admission for Students Abroad) mode. Applications are invited online on IIIT Hyderabad website. Candidates can check the detailed information about IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2020 by scrolling down.
Latest: Round 2 result has been declared. Click here to check the result.
IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2020
The selection of candidates for admission is made on the basis of SAT and SAT Subject Test scores. Hence, it is mandatory to appear for these tests. Important dates regarding IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2020 are provided below.
Schedule for IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2020
|Online application starts||04 Mar 2020|
|Online application ends||16 May 2020|
|Last date to receive SAT and |
SAT Subject Test scores at IIITH
|20 May 2020|
|Round 1 seat allocation||25 May 2020|
|Round 1 seat acceptance deadline||06 Jun 2020|
|Round 2 seat allocation||11 Jun 2020|
|Round 2 seat acceptance deadline||18 Jun 2020|
|Round 3 seat allocation||25 Jun 2020|
|Round 3 seat acceptance deadline||10 Jul 2020|
Complete Schedule for seat allocation, acceptance and cancellation
IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2020 Result
The result for all rounds of admission is released by International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad on its official website. Candidates can check the result online by logging in using user id and password (generated at the time of registering for admission). Direct link to check the result is provided below.
Check Result: Click here to check Round 1 and Round 2 results.
Candidates are selected for admission based on SAT and SAT Subject Test scores. Primary criterion for ranking is using the total marks obtained in 3 SAT Subject tests: Maths level 2, Physics, and Chemistry. In case a tie arises after this, it is resolved using marks in the following.
- Maths level 2 (SAT Subject)
- Physics (SAT Subject)
- Chemistry (SAT Subject)
- Total SAT score
- Evidence based Reading and writing (SAT)
- Maths (SAT)
If a tie exists even after following this procedure, concerned candidates are assigned the same rank.
Courses Offered through DASA
The institute admits students to its following undergraduate and dual-degree programmes through Direct Admissions for Students Abroad (DASA).
4-year UG Programmes
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
5-year Dual Degree Programmes
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering and Master of Science in Computer Science and Engineering by Research (CSD)
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Master of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering by Research (ECD)
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computational Linguistics by Research (CLD)
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computational Natural Sciences by Research (CND)
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computing and Human Sciences by Research (CHD)
IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Following categories of candidates are eligible for IIIT Hyderabad UG Admission 2020 through DASA.
- Those who have studied 11th and 12th , or equivalent, outside India OR
- Those who have a foreign passport
- To be eligible, the candidate must have passed Class 12th or equivalent by May 2020. A minimum of 60% marks (or 6.0 grade on 10 point scale) is required in each of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The applicant must have written SAT and SAT subject test after May 2018.
- A minimum aggregate score of 1070 (out of a maximum of 1600) in SAT is required, wheras a minimum aggregate score of 2000 (out of a maximum of 2400) in SAT Subject Tests in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics level 2 is required to be eligible.
IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2020 Application Form
The willing candidates can apply for DASA admission through the official website of IIIT Hyderabad, iiit.ac.in. Only online application forms are accepted. The candidates must check the schedule table provided on this page and apply before the last date of application submission. While applying, candidates have to provide their preference order for programmes they wish to apply to. After the IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2020 application submission deadline has passed, one cannot change the preferences provided.
Application Process Over!!
Application Fee: Rs 600 (non-refundable) is the application fee amount. It has to be paid using an online mode of payment.
The candidates have to send the SAT and SAT Subject Test scores directly to IIIT, Hyderabad through college board. These scores must reach the institute before the due date, else the applications are not considered.
IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2020 Seat Intake
The number of seats available for admission through DASA mode is as follows.
|Computer Science Programs (CSE and CSD)||25|
|Electronics and Communications Programs (ECE and ECD)||10|
|Other Programmes (CND/CLD/CHD)||2 seats|
IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The institute has fixed the tuition fee at USD 12,000 for the academic year 2020-21. The charges pertaining to Hostel and Mess are extra and not included in this amount. After getting a seat allotted, candidates are required to confirm the seat by paying USD 6,000 (1st semester tuition fee) using an online mode of payment.
Official Website: iiit.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.