IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission 2020 – International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Hyderabad has started IIIT Olympiad Admission registration online at ugadmissions.iiit.ac.in. IIIT conducts the admission process to its dual degree program. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply for admission till March 31, 2020. Candidates have to appear for the interview round based on which they are granted admissions in the course. For more information regarding IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission 2020 candidates can refer to this page below.
IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission 2020
Olympiad mode is for the admission into dual degree course for the applicants who have been selected for Olympiad at national-level or have earned high rank in KVPY. Interested candidates can check the important dates and events related to IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission 2020 in the table given below.
|IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission 2020||Important Dates|
|Release of Application Form||12 Feb 2020|
|Last Date to Register for IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission 2020||31 Mar 2020|
|Interview round||01 week of Jun 2020|
Courses Offered for IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission 2020
Candidates can check the list of the dual programme courses offered by IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission 2020 below.
|Programme Name||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)||Master of Science (MS) by Research|
|CND||Computer Science||Computational Natural Sciences|
|CLD||Computer Science||Computational Linguistics|
|CSD||Computer Science and Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission 2020 Application Form
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission 2020 online form the official site of IIIT Hyderabad. Candidates are required to get the application form online and enter all the required details correctly. After that candidates can submit the application form along with the required amount of application fee. Then all the selected applicants shall be called for the next interview round.
Apply here – Click here to apply online for IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission 2020
Application Fee – Candidates can check the application fee for IIIT Hyderabad Admission 2020 from below.
- Rs 1500
Mode of Payment: The application fee is to be paid online through;
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Documents required for IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission 2020
- 10th mark sheet
- 10th passing certificate
- 12th mark sheet
- 12th passing certificate
- Certificate for the attended olympiads
How to apply for IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission 2020?
Candidates can apply for IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission 2020 by following the steps given below.
1: Candidates are required to go to the official site.
2: Now candidates can register and get their login details on their mail id.
3: Then the candidates are required to enter their login details and after that they will get their application form.
4: Now candidates can enter all the required details in the application form.
5: After entering all the details correctly candidates can upload all the required details and images.
6: Now candidates can submit their completely filled application form along with the required amount of application fees.
7: All the applicants are advised to take a printout of their submitted application form for future references.
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission 2020
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for IIIT Hyderabad Admission 2020 below.
- Candidates selected for training to represent India at the International Olympiads in Informatics, Science, Mathematics, Physics and Linguistics during class XI and/or XII are eligible to get admission under IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission 2020.
- Candidates participating in certified Olympiads can only qualify for this mode. No other Olympiads shall be considered.
- Candidates having KVPY rank of 5000 or better. In this list of all the applied candidates, the top 100 are eligible for the interview round.
Note: Candidates can only apply through either by KVPY or Olympiad.
Certified Olympiads and the eligible corresponding dual degree programs.
Candidates can check the list of the certified olympiads and the eligible corresponding dual degree programs for IIIT Hyderabad Admission 2020 below.
- International Olympiad on Informatics (IOI)
- Science Olympiad (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Astronomy)
- Mathematics Olympiad
- International Linguistics Olympiad (IOL) / Paninian Linguistics Olympiad (PLO)
IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad 2020 Admission Process
Candidates can check the admission process for IIIT Hyderabad Admission 2020 below.
- At first, candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria and if eligible then they can get the application form from the official site of IIIT Hyderabad.
- After that candidates can enter all the asked details in the application form and submit it along with the required amount of the application fee.
- Then candidates are required to appear for the interview round as per the schedule.
- Now candidates are required to pay the expected amount of course fee and then they can confirm the seat allotted to them as per the given date and time.
IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission 2020 Seat Allotment
All the selected candidates are required to submit the tuition fee for IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission 2020. Then the allocation of the seat shall get started for the same. Candidates must accept their seats as per the schedule. Those candidates who apply for the cancellation of their seats under the given time interval can get their submitted amount of tuition fee refunded.
The tuition fee shall be refunded to the candidates who are cancelling their seats in the 1st deadline and a less amount of fee shall be given to the candidates cancelling in the 2nd deadline. However, candidates who will cancel their seat after the given deadline will not receive any refund of the tuition fee.
IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission 2020 below.
- Candidates are required to pay an expected amount of INR 2,80,000/- per annum for the 4-year programs which they have applied for.
- Candidates are required to pay the fees semester wise.
Note: During the fifth year, tuition fee support is expected to be provided by the Research Advisor/Research Centre/Institute for all meritorious students.
About IIIT Hyderabad
International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Hyderabad is a private institute and a deemed to be university situated at the state of Telangana, India. The main focus of the university is on information technology and other fields such as computer science, electronics and communication, and interdisciplinary applications across other domains. IIIT (H) was started in the year 1998 under the public-private partnership model, with the state government supplying a grant of land and buildings. t provides various B.Tech courses. M.Tech courses, Dual Degree programs, P.hd. programs, M.Phil programs, Part-time programs, M.S. by Research courses to all the interested and eligible candidates.
IIIT Hyderabad Olympiad Admission archives
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.