|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Indraprastha Institute of Infomation Technology (IIIT), Delhi is organizing IIIT Delhi Ph.D. Admission 2017 for Dec session to admit candidates in Ph.D. program in various disciplines in CSE, ECE and CB (including good programming expertise in the relevant domain). The candidates having solid foundations in said areas and interest in pursuing research shall apply for the IIIT Delhi Ph.D. Admission 2017 for Dec session. All details about the same including Application Form, Written Test, Eligibility etc are provided on this page.
IIIT Delhi Ph.D. Admission 2017 – Dec Session
The Admission Process for the IIIT Delhi Ph.D. program for Dec session has been started. IIIT Delhi provides attractive stipend of Rs 27,000/- per month in the first year and up to Rs 30,000/- after the 2nd Year (under revision). The candidates shall complete the application process for IIIT Delhi Ph.D. Admission 2017 as per the schedule given below.
|Start date of Online Application||03 Nov 2017|
|Last date of Online Application||22 Nov 2017|
|Announcement of shortlisted candidates||27 Nov 2017|
|Ph.D Mathematics Interview||29 Nov 2017|
|Date of Test & Interview (other than Mathematics)||06 Dec 2017|
|Date of Result||19 Dec 2017|
Indraprastha Institute of Infomation Technology (IIIT), Delhi has published the list of Selected Candidates into various branch for Ph.D Admission December 2017. Candidates can check the selected candidates’ list through the direct link provided below.
Result: Click Here to check the list of Selected Candidates.
List of candidates shortlisted for the interview has been released by Indraprastha Institute of Infomation Technology (IIIT), Delhi. Candidates can check the shortlisted candidates’ list from the official website OR through the direct link provided below.
- Click Here to check the list of shortlisted candidates for Ph.D. (CSE) Admission Test
- Click Here to check the list of shortlisted candidates for Ph.D. (ECE) Admission Test
- Click Here to check the list of shortlisted candidates for Ph.D. (Mathematics) Interview.
- Click Here to check the list of shortlisted candidates for Ph.D. (CB) Interview.
Application Form – Dec Session
The Application process for IIIT Delhi Ph.D. Admissions for Dec session is completely online. The candidates shall submit their application form only through the online facility made available by the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology. To access the IIIT Delhi Ph.D. Application form for Dec session, click the ‘Apply Online’ link provided below.
- Apply Online – Process Over…!!
There is no application fee for Ph.D program.
Step 1: Submit the required details to create an account. Please check the details before submitting, you will not be able to modify these after submission.
Step 2: Please check your email for your application link. If you cannot find the email, please check your spam folder, or contact us at [email protected]
Step 3: Fill and submit the form for consideration in the admission process.
Ph.D (CSE)/ Ph.D (ECE)
- BTech/ BE/ MTech/ MS/ ME in CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EE with a CGPA of at least 7.5 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 70%.
- MCA/MSc(CSE/IT/ECE/EE and allied areas) degree is considered equivalent to the BTech/BE degree. Such students are eligible to apply with a condition that they have BSc in Computer Science or BSc in any other subject with Mathematics as one of the courses. The marks requirement is same as given above.
- MSc in Mathematics with at least 70% marks in both B.Sc and M.Sc or 7.5 CGPA and strong inclination towards CSE/ECE.
- Essential qualification for PhD (CB) students: A valid GATE score/National Fellowship (e.g. CSIR-UGC NET, DST INSPIRE, ICMR-JRF, DBT-JRF)
- BTech / BE / MTech / MS / ME in CSE / IT / ECE / EE / Other Engineering with a CGPA of at least 6.5 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 60% .
- MCA/MSc (CSE/IT/ECE/EE and allied areas) degree is considered equivalent to the BTech/BE degree. Such students are eligible to apply with the condition that they have BSc in Computer Science or BSc in any other subject with Mathematics as one of the courses. The marks requirement is same as given above for BTech/BE degrees.
- MSc in any other science discipline with at least 60% marks in both B.Sc and M.Sc. and candidate should have their own fellowship through national examination like CSIR-UGC NET, DST INSPIRE, ICMR-JRF, DBT-JRF (they will not be eligible for fellowship from the Institute). If admitted, these candidates may have to do additional courses in Mathematics and/or Computing, as needed.
- Essential qualification for PhD (Mathematics) students: JRF from either UGC/CSIR/NBHM/DST or GATE score at least 400.
- MSc(Maths)/MSc (Physics)/MSc(Statistics)/ MStat/MPhil(Maths)/ BTech/ MTech/ BE / ME in CS/ ECE/ Maths & CS and similar inter-disciplinary programs with a CGPA of at least 7.5 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or at least 70% marks at UG and PG levels.
- IIIT-Delhi provides relaxation to SC, ST, PH and CW category candidates.
- Candidates in the final year of their programs and who expect to complete all their qualifying degree requirements before the date of registration are also eligible to apply for admissions. For short-listing and selection purposes, their performance until the preceding semester (preceding year if their programs are year based) would be considered but their admission would be provisional, subject to their meeting the minimum eligibility criteria, after their final qualifying examination results are announced. Requirements may be relaxed for exceptional candidates with publications / R&D / software development experience in their area of interest or those from institutes of national and international repute.
The selection for PhD (CSE) and PhD (ECE) admission will comprise of 3 stages:
1st Stage: All the applicants will be screened on the basis of their academic record. Screened candidates will be invited to IIIT-Delhi to participate in the second stage.
2nd Stage: The screened candidates have to appear for a written exam at IIIT-Delhi. Shortlisted candidates will be required to take part in the third stage.
Curriculum for written test for PhD(CSE) and PhD(ECE) is as under:
3rd Stage: Shortlisted candidates (after the written test) will be interviewed on the same day.
PhD (CB) and PhD (Mathematics) candidates – The question of holding written test and or interview will be decided after scrutiny of the applications and the candidates concerned will be informed in advance. A final shortlist, based on the performance in the test and the interview will be the final list of admitted candidates.