IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D. Admission 2020 – IIITDM Jabalpur has released the application form for admission to Ph.D Programme in various discipline. It is available in online mode at iiitdmj.ac.in. The last date has been extended for filling of application along with upload of required documents is May 22, 2020. Interested & eligible candidates can read the necessary information regarding IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D Admission 2020 such as application form eligibility criteria, fee details, selection process etc. on this page.
Latest: The online application form for IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D Admission 2020 is extended now. Scroll down to access the link.
IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D. Admission 2020
IIITDM conducts the Written Test/interview for admission to the following Ph.D programmes for Session 2020. Those candidates who want to take admission to the below-mentioned, they must check the schedule of IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D. Admission from below table.
Schedule for the IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D. Admission 2020 is given below.
|Online application starts||13 Apr 2020|
|Last date of filling up online application forms|
22 May 2020
|Announcement of short-listed candidates for written test/ interview of Design Course|
|Announcement of short-listed candidates for written test/ interview of all other disciplines|
|Date of Written Test/Interview for Design Course|
|Date of Written Test/Interview for all other disciplines|
|Announcement of Selected candidates for Design Course|
|Announcement of Selected candidates for all other courses|
|Last date to deposit fee by selected candidates of Design course|
|Last date to deposit fee by selected candidates of all other courses|
|Commencement of Classes|
IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission in IIITDM Jabalpur to admission in Ph.D. Candidates can apply online from the official website. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility before applying online application.
- Click here to apply online for IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D Admission 2020.
- Click here to access the payment link.
Institute has accepted only online application forms. The application fee of Rs. 500/- for Gen and OBC and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST category candidates.
Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay the application fee by online mode only.
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Candidate are required to apply online through iiitdmj.ac.in website only.
- Candidate is required to have a valid personal e-mail ID for proper communication.
- Payment of Application Fee is accepted through online mode only.
- Candidates are required to click the Submit button after filling up the information correctly.
- Retain their Registration No. for future reference.
- No column/any field of application should left blank.
IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
A minimum of 60 percent marks OR a CPI/CGPA of 6.0 (on the scale of 10.00) shall be required at the master’s level qualifying examination (M.Tech./ M.Des./ M.Sc./ M.A./ M.B.A., etc.) as the specified minimum for admission in a Ph.D. programme for concerned disciplines. Minimum duration for such masters’ programme shall be two years.
For admission to Doctoral Programme, the candidate must have to qualified GATE/ CEED/ (CSIR/ UGC-JRF/ NET) or equivalent examination conducted at national level at any time.
Note: For detailed eligibility criteria of IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D Admission 2020, check the Advertisement here.
Courses offered Under IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D Admission 2020
IIITDM Jabalpur invites applications for admission to Ph.d Programme under the following categories:
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Design (DS)
- Natural Science (Physics (Phy)
- Mathematics (Math)
- English Literature (Eng)
- Institute Assistantship (IA)
- Govt./Semi Govt. Fellowship Award (FA) (Deity, CSIR, UGC, DAE, DST, DBT, NBHM, etc.)
- Sponsored Candidates (SW)
- Institute Staff (IS), for Institute Staff of IIITDM Jabalpur
- Project Staff (PS), for Project Staff of IIITDM Jabalpur
- External candidates, sponsored by recognized R & D organizations / academic institution / industry (EX) (Institute Assistantship, Govt./Semi Govt. Fellowship Award, Part-time for Institute Staff of IIITDM Jabalpur, Project Staff of IIITDM Jabalpur and External candidates, sponsored by recognized R & D organizations / academic institution / industry).
- Special part time Ph.D. programme for working Professionals.
IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D Admission 2020 Shortlisted candidates for Written / Test Interview
The list of Shortlisted candidates for PhD Program Admission 2020 for various departments will be released on the official website. The shortlisted candidate needs not to wait for the interview call letter from the Institute and have to report as per schedule for appearing in the written test/ interview for the Ph.D Admission.
IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D Admission 2020 Selected Candidates
IIITDM Jabalpur will release the list of Selected Candidates for Ph.D Admission 2020. The selected candidate’s list will be updated after the successful conduction of examination in 2020. The candidate can check the details with the help of the link that will be provided below.
Direct Admission to Ph.D after B.Tech
Check the important instruction for direct admission to to Ph.D after B.Tech courses from below.
- Students who are currently in their final year in any of the Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) will only be eligible for the admission under this category.
- To be eligible for the admission under this category, a candidate will be required to have a minimum CPI of at least 8.0 CPI or equivalent (on a scale of 10) at the end of the seventh semester under OPEN and OBC categories. For SC/ST category students, the minimum CPI requirement will be relaxed to 7.0. Qualified and valid NET/GATE score is mandatory in this case.
- They shall be admitted through the same regular admission process as specified for the regular Ph.D students.
IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D Admission 2020 General Instructions
- Relaxation for reserved category in the eligibility requirements shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
- In case of sponsored and part-time categories, candidates shall have regular employment and shall be required to apply through proper channel (the employer or her/his authorized signatory). Such candidate shall have served for at least two years in a reputed R&D establishment/ organization/ academic institution/ company associated with design, development and/or manufacturing of engineering products.
IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Check the seat matrix for IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D Admission 2020 from below image.
Official Website: iiitdmj.ac.in
For more information about IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D Admission 2020, Download advertisement.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.