|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D Admission 2017 – IIITDM Jabalpur has released notification for admission to Ph.D. programmes for January session 2017. Interested & eligible candidates can read the necessary information regarding IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D Admission 2017 such as application form eligibility criteria, fee details, selection process etc. on this page.
IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D Admission 2017
IIITDM had conducted the Written Test/interview for admission to the following Ph.D programmes for January Session 2017. Those candidates who want to take admission to the following programmes at IIITDM Jabalpur will get all the information related to admission here.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
Schedule for the IIITDM Jabalpur Ph.D Admission 2017 is given below.
|Online application starts||10 Nov 2016|
|Last date of filling up on line application forms||28 Nov 2016|
|Announcement of short-listed candidates for written test/ interview||02 Dec 2016|
|Date of Interview|
|PhD- Computer Science and Engineering
PhD- Electronics and Communication Engineering
PhD- Mechanical Engineering
Ph.D Natural Science (Physics, Mathematics, English)
|05 Dec 2016|
|Announcement of Selected candidates||09 Dec 2016|
|Last date to deposit fee by selected candidates||19 Dec 2016|
|Registration/ Orientation||30 Dec 2016|
|Commencement of Classes||02 Jan 2017|
Selected Candidates – New!
IIITDM Jabalpur has published the list of Selected candidates for Ph.D. Admissions 2016. The direct link to check the same is also provided below for the sake of candidates.
- Check List of Selected Candidates – Ph.D. in Electronics and Communication
IIITDM Jabalpur has released the list of Shortlisted candidate for Ph.D. Admissions 2016. The direct link to check the same is also provided below for the sake of candidates.
- Check List of Shortlisted Candidates – Natural Science
- Check List of Shortlisted Candidates – Computer Science & Engineering
- Check List of Shortlisted Candidates – Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering
- Check List of Shortlisted Candidates – Ph.D. in Electronics and Communication
Candidates seeking admission in IIITDM Jabalpur to admission in PhD Programme for this session can apply online from the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before applying online application. Candidates can also apply online from the link given below.
- Application process is over…!!!
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Candidate is required to apply online through www.iiitdmj.ac.in website only.
- Candidate is required to have a valid personal e-mail ID for proper communicatoin.
- Payment of Application Fee will be accepted through Demand Draft only.
- Click the Submit button after filling up the information correctly.
- Retain your Registration No. for future reference.
- No column/any field of application should be left blank,if any field/column does not required,please fill up NA
- Research Proposal: Kindly give research proposal in approx. 300-350 wards about what you wish to pursue as research at IIITDM Jabalpur in the space provided in the online application form.
- Reservation will be as per Govt. of India rules.
A minimum of 60 percent marks OR a CPI/CGPA of 6.0 (on the scale of 10.00) shall be required at the master’s level qualifying examination (M.Tech./ M.Des./ M.Sc./ M.A./ M.B.A., etc.) as the specified minimum for admission in a Ph.D. programme. Minimum duration for such masters’ programme shall be two years.
For admission to Doctoral Programme, the candidate must have qualified GATE/ CEED/ (CSIR/ UGC-JRF/ NET) or equivalent examination conducted at national level at any time.
Relaxation for reserved category in the eligibility requirements shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
In case of sponsored and part time categories, candidates shall have a regular employment and shall be required to apply through proper channel (the employer or her/his authorized signatory). Such candidate shall have served for at least two years in a reputed R&D establishment/ organization/ academic institution/ company associated with design, development and/or manufacturing of engineering products.
Project staff working on sponsored projects undertaken by PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur shall be eligible for admission under the category project staff (PS) if the remaining duration of the project at the time of admission is 2 years or more and subject to following additional conditions:
- Project staff shall apply through the PI of the project along with a research proposal in line with the project on which he/she is working. Such application shall be forwarded by the head of the discipline under PS category and shall clearly mention in her/his application “Financial Assistance for the Stipend or Fellowship shall strictly be borne by the project funds and not by MHRD/Institute Assistantship”
- The Project Staff shall not be paid any Institute assistantship (She/ He will be receiving his scholarship /assistantship from the project in which he/she is employed) and the institute shall have no liability whatsoever, in case the project tenure is over and the PI is unable to pay the assistantship to the student. The financial onus of the student strictly lies with the Principal Investigator (PI) and the Project.
The PS shall perform assignment assigned by the PI of the project under this category.
Candidates those are financially supported under various Govt. / Semi Govt. schemes (CSIR, UGC, DAE, DST, DBT, NBHM, etc.), Department of Electronics and Information Technology (Deity), Aeronautics Research & Development Board (ARDB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), etc are eligible to apply for Fellowship Award (FA) category.