|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Candidates who are interested to take admission in International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad have to follow the below procedure and read all the instruction carefully. There are three mode of Admission from which the candidates will be admitted in the IIIT Hyderabad.
Latest: – Result of Round 1 for IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission 2017 (Through JEE Main Mode) has been declared. Check the link below.
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission
Four year single degree programmes:
- [CSE] B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- [ECE] B.Tech in Electronics and Communications and Engineering
Five year dual degree programmes
- [CSD] B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering and Master of Science in Computer Science and Engineering by Research
- [ECD] B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Master of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering by Research
- [CLD] B.Tech in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computational Linguistics by Research
- [CND] B.Tech in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computational Natural Sciences by Research
- [BSD] B.Tech in Civil Engineering and Master of Science in Building Sciences and Engineering by Research
To Apply for IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission 2017 – Click Here
IAdmissions for Foreign Nationals/Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) under Direct Admission for Students Abroad (DASA) for Undergraduate Programmes for the Academic year 2017-18 at International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, India. Those seeking admission under this mode have to apply online separately for IIIT, Hyderabad.
|Online Application portal opens||01 Mar 2017|
|Online Application portal closes on||29 Apr 2017|
The new eligibility criteria are that SAT and SAT Subject Tests Scores are mandatory to apply and those scores should arrive before the last date of submission of online application form. The essay part of SAT is not required.
- Applicants should have completed 12th class or equivalent by May 2017 or earlier. Candidate should have scored at least 60% marks (or 6.0 grade on 10 point scale) in each of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Applicants should satisfy one of the following conditions
- Studied 11th and 12th or equivalent outside India
- Hold a foreign passport
- Candidate should have a minimum aggregate score of 1600 (out of maximum of 2400) in old format SAT, and also a minimum aggregate score of 2000 (out of maximum of 2400) in SAT Subject Tests in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Both scores are mandatory. Scores of candidates writing SAT as per the new format will be mapped using concordance tables available from College Board (USA).
The admissions through DASA for 2017-18 will be through the SAT and SAT Subject Tests Scores. The primary ranking criterion is the total of SAT Subject Tests Scores in Maths, Physics, and Chemistry. All applicants will be ranked based on the total marks first. In the case of a tie in total marks, the following marks (in the given order) will be used to resolve the same.
- Maths of SAT II
- Physics of SAT II
- Chemistry of SAT II
- Total score of SAT
- Critical Reading of SAT
- Mathematics of SAT
- Writing of SAT
- Students tied even after this stage will be interviewed in person or over Skype to break the tie.
Through JEE Main
Result Round 1
The result of Round 1 for IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission 2017 (JEE Main Mode) has been declared, Which can be checked through the link provided below.
- Programmes: CSE, ECE, CSD, ECD, CND and BSD
- Eligibility: Students should take JEE (Main) and must separately apply for IIIT-H counseling. Admissions are on the basis of the scores in JEE (Main).
- Application: Dates for Application through JEE Main will be announced shortly.
- Number of seats: 210 [ CSE-80, ECE-40, CSD-35, ECD-25, BSD-15, CND-15 ]
Through NTSE, Olympiad, KVPY (NOK)
Complete details of IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission through NTSE, Olympiad, KVPy (NOK) Main will be announced shortly.
- Programmes: CSD, ECD, CND, BSD, CLD and CHD
- Eligibility: Students who have qualified for (i) NTSE, (ii) KVPY, and (iii) or selected for training to represent India in International Olympiads
- Exam Syllabus: Standard +2 (for example, CBSE) level syllabus. The questions will be probing the research orientation and inquisitiveness of the candidate. There is no fixed pattern of the exam. It may change from year to year.
- No.of seats: CSD/ECD/CND/BSD/CLD/EHD – 15
- Application: Closed
Students qualified for Maths and Informatics Olympiad who were selected for training to represent India in International World Olympiads can directly apply for Interview.