IIM Ahmedabad FPM Admission 2018 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad, has published the notification for Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) Admission 2018. FPM admits students who have a strong academic background, are highly motivated and who have the intellectual curiosity to undertake original research. The doctoral programme prepares students for a career in academia or research positions in industry. Details of IIM Ahmedabad FPM Admission 2018 application form, eligibility criteria, selection process, fee structure are given on this page to make it convenient for candidates who are interested in IIM Ahmedabad FPM Admission 2018.
IIM Ahmedabad FPM Admission 2018
Those candidates who are interested for IIM Ahmedabad FPM Admission 2018 and wants to Apply Online can apply on or before January 23, 2018. Schedule for IIM Ahmedabad FPM Admission 2018 is given below.
|Link open for online application from||15 Sep 2017|
|Last date for submitting online application|
|Interviews of shortlisted candidates||Mar/Apr 2018|
Application form is available on the official website of the IIM Ahmedabad. Interested candidates can fill their application. Candidates can use the given below link to apply online for IIM Ahmedabad FPM Admission 2018.
Candidates can apply to the following areas of specialization: (1) Business Policy, (2) Economics, (3) Finance & Accounting, (4) Food & Agribusiness, (5) Human Resource Management, (6) Information Systems, (7) Innovation and Management in Education, (8) Marketing, (9) Organizational Behaviour, (10) Production and Quantitative Methods, and (11) Public Systems.
Candidates can fill-up the application form online and is eligible to apply for a maximum of three Areas. An application fee of Rs. 500/- can be paid through IIMA gateway.
The candidate must hold, subject to the condition laid down below –
- A Master’s Degree in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks, with the Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification with atleast 50 percent marks obtained after a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent (OR)
- Five year/four year Integrated Masters Degree programme in any discipline, with atleast 55 percent marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. (OR)
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55 percent marks. (OR)
- A 4-year/8-semester Bachelor’s degree with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average
- The Master’s degree or equivalent qualification/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification should be: (a) from any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956; or (b) recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their Master’s/Bachelor’s Programmes that would make them eligible, can also apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only if they submit a certificate latest by June 30, 2018 from the Principal/Head of the Department/Registrar or Director of the university/institute (issued on or before June 30, 2018) stating that they have appeared for the examinations (including practical examinations) in all the subjects required for obtaining the master’s/bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification.
- Their admission will be confirmed only when they submit the mark sheet and a certificate of having passed the master’s/bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification referred to in the certificate issued by Principal/Registrar of their college/institute. The deadline for submission of mark sheet and the certificate is December 31, 2018.
- Please note that those candidates who have applied on the basis of their master’s degree will have to meet the 55% marks stipulation, and those who have applied on the basis of their bachelor’s degree will have to meet the 60% marks stipulation. Non-fulfilment of these conditions will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
Candidates applying to the Fellow Programme in Management are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) or a standard test in lieu of CAT. For NRIs and Foreign students this standard test is the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT).
Standard Test Score not required if an applicant is –
- PGP Alumni of any IIM
- PGPX/PGP-PMP Alumni of any IIM where such courses are offered
Note: Part-time/evening/week-end/Distance Learning programmes are not considered.
Different areas of IIMA have specified different standard tests that candidates applying to the Fellow Programme in Management in their areas can take in lieu of CAT. These standard tests are given in the following table:
* Valid for two years from the date of the standard test and should be valid on the deadline of submission of the application form
Scores of CAT 2015, 2016 and 2017 are considered valid for application to the Fellow Programme in Management in 2018.
Candidates will be shortlisted and called for an interview at Ahmedabad during March-April 2018 for final selection on the basis of their performance in CAT or the standard test in lieu of CAT, academic background, and experience.
Fellow Programme in Management
Indian Institute of Management
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad 380 015