IIM Bangalore PGPEM Admission 2021 – IIM Bangalore had issued the notification for admission in Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management (PGPEM) for the academic year 2021-22. In order to take admission, the candidate filled the application form before the last date. The complete detail of IIM Bangalore PGPEM Admission 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc.are given below.
Latest: Application form has been available for IIM Bangalore PGPEM 2021. Scroll down to Apply.
IIM Bangalore PGPEM Admission 2021
The Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management (PGPEM) is a 22-month weekend residential management programme. It is a masters level diploma-granting programme offered by the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB). The course has good rigor with a requirement of minimum 720 class contact hours but is scheduled on weekends over 22 months to make it accessible to working professionals, with a minimum of four years of industry experience.
|Application available from||20 Aug 2020|
|Application closes on||18 Jan 2021|
|IIMB Test||07 Feb 2021|
|Interview Dates||20 & 21 Feb 2021|
|Offers & Waitlist||10 Mar 2021|
|Last date for accepting offers||22 Mar 2021|
|Last date for withdrawal||25 Mar 2021|
|Programme Registration||to be announced|
Note: In view of the prevailing pandemic situation, it has been decided that the IIMB Test 2021 (for PGPEM 2021 & PhD 2021 applicants), scheduled on February 07, 2021 (Sunday) will be conducted online in a single session. This arrangement will be applicable for the year 2021 only. Further details about the conduct of test and other requirements will be communicated to the eligible applicants separately.
IIM Bangalore PGPEM Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form for admission to PGPEM 2021, is available at iimb.ac.in. Candidate were able to fill Applications form for PGPEM before the last date.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form for IIM Bangalore PGPEM Admission 2021.
Alternatively, applicants also can choose to submit the application by opting to take the IIMB Test, to be conducted by IIMB, on February 07, 2021. The application fee for those opting for this test is Rs. 2500.
In order to submit the application, please ensure that the following requirements are complete :
Documents to be uploaded :
- SSC, HSC & Bachelors’ Degree Transcripts
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- GMAT / GRE Score Sheet (if applicable)
- Statement of Purpose for pursuing the PGPEM programme
- Work Experience letters / Payslips (First & Last) – indicating Date of joining
- If you wish to identify as belonging to a socially backward community (SC/ST/NC-OBC), then the relevant certificate
- If you are a person with disability, then the relevant disability certificate
Application fee (Non-refundable) as mentioned above, should be paid on-line for which the details are provided in the application
IIM Bangalore PGPEM Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA). Applicants from SC ,ST and PwD categories should have a minimum of 45% or equivalent CGPA.
- The applicant needs to have a minimum of four years of full-time work experience in any industry as on March 31, 2020. Part-time work experience, apprenticeship paid or unpaid internship during a programmme of study or completion of the same will not be considered eligible work experience.
- Applicants require a valid CAT, GMAT or GRE score to be considered for admission. The application fee is Rs. 1500.
- Applicants may take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019). Applicants who wish to apply through CAT would need to indicate in the CAT 2019 Application Form that they want to apply for the PGPEM. In the case of those candidates, the CAT 2019 scores made available to IIMB will be used in the assessment of the application. Please see the CAT website at iimcat.ac.in for more details on CAT.
- Applicants may take the GMAT for applying to PGPEM. The GMAT code for IIMB PGPEM is Q9HKK- 32. Use this code to have your score sent directly to IIMB. However, your official report from Pearson (for GMAT) will be used in the assessment of the application. Your GMAT test date must fall on or between January 17, 2015, and January 16, 2020.
- Applicants may also take GRE for applying to PGPEM. The GRE Code for IIMB PGPEM is 1681. Use this code to have your score sent directly to IIMB. However, your official report from ETS (for GRE) will be used in the assessment of the application. Your GRE test date must fall on or between January 17, 2015, and January 16, 2020
IIM Bangalore PGPEM Admission 2020 Call Letter
Admission Offer/Waitlist will be released at the official website. Candidates can download the offer letter from the official website Or through the direct link provided below by entering Application No. and Email Address.
IIM Bangalore PGPEM Admission 2020 Selection Process
Applicants will be short listed based on their performance in CAT / GMAT / GRE / IIMB Test, prior academic performance, and duration of work experience. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal interview and a Writing Ability Test. The interview panel will consist of two faculty members of IIMB and an IIMB alumnus. The interview panel will evaluate each candidate’s performance, on the basis of quality of experience / diversity, leadership qualities, social sensitivities, and multi-facetedness.
At the time of interview, candidates will be required to produce letters of approval from their employers, indicating that they are permitted to pursue the programme. Final selection will be made based on the prior academic performance, duration of work experience, quality of work experience, and performance in the interview and the Writing Ability Test.
All interviews will be conducted at IIMB. Candidates who are unable to attend the interview on the specified date, because of their overseas travel/stay, may be interviewed through videoconference. This facility is available at the discretion of the IIMB. Requests should be made at least 10 days ahead of the scheduled interview date during the specified interview period. Arrangements for video conferencing at the candidate’s location have to be made by the candidate.
IIM Bangalore PGPEM Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The total fee for 2 years for the current batch (PGPEM 2021) is Rs. 18,50,000 plus GST as applicable.
The fee is payable in 8 installments. If a student needs to continue beyond two academic years to meet the credit requirements, she/he has to pay a continuation fee of INR 25,000/-per quarter till she/he completes the credit requirements of the programme. The continuation fee per quarter is payable irrespective of whether a participant takes courses in a quarter or not (subject to a maximum of five years).
Official Website: iimb.ac.in
For more details of IIM Bangalore PGPEM Admission 2021 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.