IIM Bangalore PGPEM Admission 2019 – IIM Bangalore has issued the notification for admission in Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management (PGPEM) for the academic year 2019-20. The complete detail of IIM Bangalore PGPEM Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc.are given below.
IIM Bangalore PGPEM Admission 2019
The Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management (PGPEM) is a 22-month weekend residential management programme. It is a masters level diploma granting programme offered by the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB). The course has good rigor with a requirement of minimum 720 class contact hours, but is scheduled on weekends over 22 months to make it accessible to working professionals, with a minimum of four years of industry experience.
|Application available from||30 Aug 2018|
|Application closes on||16 Jan 2019|
|IIMB Test||03 Feb 2019|
|Interview Dates||23 & 24 Feb 2019|
|Offers & Waitlist||08 Mar 2019|
|Last date for accepting offers||21 Mar 2019|
|Last date for withdrawal||26 Mar 2019|
|Programme Registration||to be announced|
Participants will be admitted to the programme based on a combination of requirements. An applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree (minimum 50%) that has been recognized by an authorized body in India. Bachelor’s degrees from outside India are also eligible, provided their equivalence to accepted degrees is established. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or its equivalent. The applicant needs to have a minimum of four years of experience in any industry as on March 31, 2019.
IIMB strongly encourages applications from candidates of socially backward communities (SC, ST, NC-OBC) as well as Persons With Disabilities.
The application form for admission to PGPEM 2019, is available at www.iimb.ac.in. Applications form for PGPEM can be submitted from August 30, 2018, to 5:00 p.m. January 16, 2019.
- Application process is over..!!
Applicants require a valid CAT, GMAT or GRE score to be considered for admission. The application fee, if opting to apply with CAT, GMAT or GRE score, is Rs. 1500.
- Applicants may take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2018) and indicate that they want to apply for the PGPEM in the CAT 2018 Application Form. The CAT 2018 scores made available to IIMB will be used in the assessment of the application. Please see the CAT website at http://www.iimcat.ac.in for more details on CAT.
- Applicants may take GMAT. The GMAT Code for IIMB PGPEM is Q9HKK- 32. Use this code to have your score sent directly to IIMB. However, your official report from Pearson (for GMAT) will be used in the assessment of the application. Your GMAT test date must fall on or between January 17, 2014 and January 16, 2019.
- Applicants may also take GRE. The GRE Code for IIMB PGPEM is 1681. Use this code to have your score sent directly to IIMB. However, your official report from ETS (for GRE) will be used in the assessment of the application. Your GRE test date must fall on or between January 17, 2014 and January 16, 2019.
Alternatively, applicants also can chose to submit the application by opting to take the IIMB Test, to be conducted by IIMB, on February 03, 2019. The application fee for those opting for this test is Rs. 2500.
In order to submit the application, please ensure that the following requirements are complete :
Documents to be uploaded :
- SSC, HSC & Bachelors’ Degree Transcripts
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- GMAT / GRE Score Sheet (if applicable)
- Statement of Purpose for pursuing the PGPEM programme
- Work Experience letters / Payslips (First & Last) – indicating Date of joining
- If you wish to identify as belonging to a socially backward community (SC/ST/NC-OBC), then the relevant certificate
- If you are a person with disability, then the relevant disability certificate
Application fee (Non-refundable) as mentioned above, should be paid on-line for which the details are provided in the application
Applicants will be short listed based on their performance in CAT / GMAT / GRE / IIMB Test, prior academic performance, and duration of work experience. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal interview and a Writing Ability Test. The interview panel will consist of two faculty members of IIMB and an IIMB alumnus. The interview panel will evaluate each candidate’s performance, on the basis of quality of experience / diversity, leadership qualities, social sensitivities, and multi-facetedness.
At the time of interview, candidates will be required to produce letters of approval from their employers, indicating that they are permitted to pursue the programme. Final selection will be made based on the prior academic performance, duration of work experience, quality of work experience, and performance in the interview and the Writing Ability Test.
All interviews will be conducted at IIMB. Candidates who are unable to attend the interview on the specified date, because of their overseas travel/stay, may be interviewed through videoconference. This facility is available at the discretion of the IIMB. Requests should be made at least 10 days ahead of the scheduled interview date during the specified interview period. Arrangements for video conferencing at the candidate’s location have to be made by the candidate.
Call Letter for the interview to be held February 23 & 24, 2019, will be available on the official website. Candidates who will give the IIMB test on February 03, 2019, shall download the call letter for the interview process from the official website Or through the direct link provided below by entering Application No. and Email Address.
The total fee for 2 years for the current batch (PGPEM 2018) is Rs. 15,95,000 plus GST as applicable. The fee for the 2019 batch could be revised, and will be available on the IIMB website.
The fee is payable in 8 installments. If a student needs to continue beyond two academic years to meet the credit requirements, she/he has to pay a continuation fee of INR 25,000/-per quarter till she/he completes the credit requirements of the programme. The continuation fee per quarter is payable irrespective of whether a participant takes courses in a quarter or not (subject to a maximum of five years).
For more details of IIM Bangalore PGPEM Admission 2019 – Download Official Notice.