IIM Banglore Admission EPGP 2018 – IIM Bangalore has issued the notification for admission in Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) 2018-19. The complete detail of IIM Banglore Admission EPGP 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc.are given below.
Latest: – Call letter for the interview has been uploaded. Get it through the link provided below.
IIM Banglore Admission EPGP 2018
The open house sessions will be conducted at various cities in India. To know more about the location and dates, you may please refer our website and register to attend. The admission for the EPGP 2018-19 batch will be in two rounds. Candidates can submit their application during any one of the two rounds. Candidates found applying in both rounds will be disqualified from further process of selection.
The application window and the schedule of events (Tentative) are as below.
|Application window||Round – 1||Round – 2|
|25 May to 31 Aug 2017||01 Sep to 04 Dec 2017
|Application fee||Rs. 3,000||Rs. 4,500|
|Interviews#||23 & 24 Sep 2017||16 & 17 Dec 2017|
|Interview Cities*||Bangalore, New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai|
|Offers & Waitlist#||06 Oct 2017||26 Dec 2017|
|Offer acceptance – Last date||03 Nov 2017||25 Jan 2018|
|Withdrawal – Last date||30 Nov 2017||15 Feb 2018|
# only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be intimated by e-mail, with all the details.
* Candidates who are outside India and unable to attend the Personal Interview can opt for SKYPE. The dates will be informed separately based on the location of the candidates.
To Download Call Letter for Interview – Click Here
The EPGP admission process starts with the submission of online application form. The direct link to apply online is also provided below for the sake of candidates.
In order to submit the application, please ensure that the following requirements are complete.
- Documents to be uploaded
- SSC, HSC & Bachelors’ Degree Transcripts
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- GMAT / GRE Score Sheet
- Statement of Purpose for pursuing the EPGP programme
- If you wish to identify as belonging to a socially backward community (SC/ST/NC-OBC), then the relevant certificate
- If you are a person with disability, then the relevant disability certificate
- Provide details (email id & contact details) of two persons as your referees (preferably one from the current employer or from an individual who is in a position to evaluate job performance) in the on-line application.The references will be received online.
- Application fee (Non-refundable) should be paid on-line for which the details are provided in the online application.
Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA,
4 to 12 years of work experience after completion of graduation (as on March 31, 2018),
A valid GMAT or GRE score.
|If you are applying in..||Your GMAT or GRE test date must fall on or between|
|Round 1||September 1, 2012 and August 31, 2017|
|Round 2||December 5, 2012 and December 4, 2017|
Please note that the IIMB EPGP code for GMAT is Q9H-KK-84 and for GRE is 1675 and use these codes to have your score sent directly to IIMB. Your office score report from pearson / GMAC (for the GMAT) or ETS (for the GRE) will be used for verification.
A Statement of Purpose (SOP) that enables the students to highlight their future goals and achievements.
Two references (on-line), preferably one from the current employer or from an individual who is in a position to evaluate job performance.
- After the applications are submitted, an IIMB faculty committee reviews all applications along with the Statement of Purpose and shortlists candidates based on various criteria. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal interview.
- The interview panel will consist of two faculty members of IIMB and an IIMB alumnus.
- The interview panel will evaluate each candidate’s performance, on the basis of quality of experience / diversity, leadership qualities, social sensitivities, and multi-facetedness.
- A multi-factor admission model is used for EPGP admissions. These factors include academic track record, GMAT/GRE scores, quality of experience and performance in the interview & writing ability test etc.
- A composite total score will be calculated for each applicant using the multi-factor model.
- The Admission offer will be made to a certain percentage (depending on the seat availability and satisfying a minimum cutoff for the composite score and / or for any factor score) of applicants in the merit list based on their composite total score.
For More Details Regarding IIM Banglore Admission EPGP 2018 – Download Official Notice