IIM Banglore Admission EPGP 2021 – IIM Bangalore offers admission in Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) 2021-22. The selection process for the EPGP 2020-21 batch is conducted in two rounds. Candidates are required to submit the application form for EPGP course in online mode at iimb.ac.in. The complete detail of IIM Banglore Admission EPGP 2021-22 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc, are given below.
Latest: IIM Banglore Admission EPGP 2021 has been released. Scroll down to check the details.
IIM Banglore Admission EPGP 2021
Candidates can submit their applications for only one of these two rounds. Candidates found applying in both rounds will be disqualified from the further process of selection.
The application window and the schedule of events are as below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form.
IIM Banglore Admission EPGP 2021 Application Form
The EPGP admission process starts with the submission of online application form. Candidates can submit their application for one round only If any candidates founded to apply for both rounds is disqualified from further process of selection
Application Fee: The application fee is non-refundable and should be pay in online mode only.
|Round 1||Rs. 3,000|
|Round 2||Rs. 5,000|
In order to submit the application, Please ensure that all the documents submitted are complete in all respects.
- Documents to be uploaded
- SSC, HSC & Bachelors’ Degree Transcripts
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- GMAT / GRE Score Sheet
- Statement of Purpose for pursuing the EPGP programme
- Work Experience letters / Payslips
- SC/ST/NC-OBC Certificate
- If you are a person with the disability, then the relevant the disability certificate
- Provide details (email id & contact details) of two persons as your referees (preferably one from the current employer or from an individual who is in a position to evaluate job performance) in the online application. The references will be received online.
- Application fee (Non-refundable) should be paid online for which the details are provided in the online application.
IIM Banglore Admission EPGP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA,
- Minimum 5 years (and preferably less than 12 years) of work experience after completion of graduation.
- Please note that the IIMB EPGP code for GMAT is Q9H-KK-84 and for GRE is 1675 and use these codes to have your score sent directly to IIMB. Your office score report from person / GMAC (for the GMAT) or ETS (for the GRE) will be used for verification.
- A Statement of Purpose (SOP) that enables the students to highlight their future goals and achievements.
- Two references (on-line), preferably one from the current employer or from an individual who is in a position to evaluate the applicant’s performance on the job.
IIM Banglore Admission EPGP 2021 Selection Process
- After the applications are submitted, an IIMB faculty committee reviews all applications along with the Statement of Purpose and shortlists candidates based on various criteria. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal interview.
- The interview panel will consist of two faculty members of IIMB and an IIMB alumnus.
- The interview panel will evaluate each candidate’s performance, on the basis of the quality of experience/diversity, leadership qualities, social sensitivities, and multi-facetedness.
- A multi-factor admission model is used for EPGP admissions. These factors include academic track record, GMAT/GRE scores, quality of experience and performance in the interview & writing ability test etc.
- A composite total score will be calculated for each applicant using the multi-factor model.
- The Admission offer will be made to a certain percentage of applicants in the merit list based on their composite total score.
- The number of offers made will depend on the availability of seats. The number of offers will be further subject to the candidate meeting a minimum cutoff for the composite score and/or for any factor score that the admissions committee may decide on.
Official Website: iimb.ac.in
For More Details Regarding IIM Banglore Admission EPGP 2021 – Download Official Notice.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.