IIM Calcutta FPM Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta invited an application for candidates who would like to get admission into residential Fellow Program in Management (FPM) in Economics, Behavioral Sciences, Finance & Control, Human Resource Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Operations Management, Strategic Management, Public Policy and Management for the coming academic year 2021. Find here all possible details associated with IIM Calcutta FPM Admission 2021 such as its application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, selection procedure etc.
Latest: Application form has been available now. Scroll down to Apply.
IIM Calcutta FPM Admission 2021
Candidates seeking admission in Fellow Programme could fill their application form online through the official website. Candidates will be selected on the basis of following admission criteria. Schedule for IIM Calcutta FPM Admission 2021 is given below.
|Availability of Application Form 2019||25 Nov 2020|
|Last date for Application form||28 Jan 2021|
Application Form 2021
Candidates can fill their Application form for IIM Calcutta FPM Admission 2021, which is available online on the official website. Candidates are requested to read all the instruction and ensure their eligibility before filling the Application form.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application form for IIM Calcutta FPM Admission 2021
Application Fee: The SC/ST/PWD Applicant is required to pay an application fee of Rs. Rs. 500/- and all other applicants are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Candidates are advised to go through the detailed eligibility and admissions criteria.
- The candidate may choose to apply to a maximum of two areas from the eleven choices. However, there is no need to pay a second fee.
- Applicants are requested to fill up the referee information carefully. Referee Information can be filled up after filling up the application form. Once submitted, referee details cannot be changed. For each area applied, two letters of recommendation are required. A candidate applying in one area have to fill up two and one applying in two areas have to fill up four letters of recommendation. Both the referees should be persons who are in a position to comment on your candidature. At least one referee should preferably be a faculty member of a university, college or institution of higher studies and research. The application will be treated as incomplete without these recommendation details. Once the referee details are submitted, the referees will receive an email with the login credentials, where they have to give the recommendation online. No hard copy of the recommendation is accepted.
- Please note that once you submit the referee form, you will not be allowed to change the area in which you have applied.
- Students applying through CAT can only apply with the scores. You may apply after the CAT results are declared.
- In the Other Information Page, you can only upload doc, pdf and txt files of your Credentials.
- This section and form is best viewed at IE8 or above, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
An applicant to the Fellow Program is required to have:
EITHER, First Class Master’s degree in any discipline or CA with minimum 50% marks or CS/CMA with minimum 55% marks and a three-year Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in the aggregate; OR First Class Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
In addition, the applicant must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in either the Secondary or the Higher Secondary Examination of a Board (or equivalent).
A final-year student appearing for the Bachelor’s degree examination in Engineering or Master’s degree examination in any discipline can also apply. Such a candidate, if selected, will be provisionally admitted provided (s)he completes all requirements for obtaining the degree before June 30, 2021. Admission of the candidate will remain provisional until (s)he produces mark sheets proving that (s)he satisfies the eligibility criteria. The deadline for submitting the final year degree mark sheets December 31, 2021.
An applicant can apply to at most two areas of specialization. (S)he needs to have taken the Common Admission Test (CAT) in 2020 OR, depending on chosen specialization(s), alternative test(s) in lieu of the CAT as specified in the following table. The test score(s) should be valid on 28th January 2021.
|Area of Specialization||Tests in lieu of CAT|
|Economics||GMAT / GRE / UGC-NET in Business Economics / Development Economics/ Economics|
|Finance & Control||GMAT / GRE / UGC-JRF in Commerce / Economics / Management|
|Human Resource Management||GMAT / GRE / GATE / UGC-JRF in any discipline|
|Management Information Systems||GMAT / GRE / GATE / UGC-JRF in any discipline|
|Marketing||GMAT / GRE / GATE / UGC-JRF in any discipline|
|Operations Management||GMAT / GRE / GATE / UGC-JRF in Mathematical Sciences|
|Organizational Behaviour||GMAT / GRE / GATE / UGC-JRF in any discipline|
|Public Policy and Management||GRE /UGC-JRF in Anthropology / Economics / Environmental Science/Geography /History/ International and Area Studies/ Law/ Management/ Political Science /Psychology/ Public Administration / Social Work/Sociology|
|Regional Development||GRE / UGC-JRF in Anthropology / Economics / Geography / Population Studies / Public Administration / Sociology|
|Sociology||UGC-JRF in Anthropology / Economics / Political Science / Sociology|
|Strategic Management||GMAT / GRE / GATE / UGC-JRF in Anthropology / Commerce / Defence and Strategic Studies / Economics / Environmental Science / Geography / History / Law / Management / Political Science / Psychology / Public Administration / Sociology|
* Candidates should get their GMAT scores officially reported to the Institute using the code: 9CP-HT-94.
* Candidates should get their GRE scores officially reported to the Institute using the code: 7496.
Shortlisted Candidates for Interview
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta releases the shortlisted candidates’ list who are shortlisted for the interview process. Candidates can check the result from the official website OR through the direct link which will be provided here.
60% of the seats in the programme are reserved for applicants belonging to the reserved categories (including EWS).
Official website: iimcal.ac.in
For More Details about IIM Calcutta FPM Admission 2021- Download Doctoral Doctoral Programmme Poster.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.