|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
IIM Calcutta FPM Admission 2018 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta has invited application for candidates those would like to get admission into residential Fellow Program in Management (FPM) in Economics, Behavioral Sciences, Finance & Control, Human Resource Management, Management information Systems, Marketing, Operations Management, Strategic Management, Public Policy and Management for the coming academic year 2018. Find here all possible details associated to IIM, Calcutta FPM Admission 2018 such as its application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, selection procedure etc.
IIM Calcutta FPM Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission in Fellow Programme have to fill their application form online through the official website. Candidates are selected on the basis of following admission criteria.
Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill their Application form for IIM Calcutta FPM Admission 2018, which is available now. Candidates are requested to read all the instruction and ensure their eligibility before filling the Application form.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the IIM Calcutta FPM Application Form 2018.
Note: Last date of the application is January 21, 2018.
Official website of IIM Calcutta is www.iimcal.ac.in.
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Candidates are advised to go through the detailed eligibility and admissions criteria.
- Candidate may choose to apply to a maximum of two areas from the eleven choices. However, there is no need to pay a second fee.
- Applicants are requested to fill up the referee information carefully. Referee Information can be filled up after filling up the application form.Once submitted, referee details cannot be changed. For each area applied , two letters of recommendation are required. A candidate applying in one area have to fill up two and one applying in two areas have to fill up four letters of recommendation. Both the referees should be persons who are in a position to comment on your candidature. At least one referee should preferably be a faculty member of a university, college or institution of higher studies and research. The application will be treated as incomplete without these recommendation details.
- Please note that once you submit the referee form, you will not be allowed to change the area in which you have applied.
- For General Candidates Application cannot be submitted without the payment of application fee of INR 1000/-. Payment can only be made by Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking (electronic fund transfer). A small processing fee (upto approx INR 30/-) as applicable will be charged by the Bank/Debit Card/Credit Card Company. Those who are unable to pay online may send a Demand Draft payable at Kolkata in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Calcutta” to the following address:
Fellow Programme & Research Office
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Joka, Diamond Harbour Road
Kolkata – 700 104 (WB).
Phone: (033) 2467-8300 – 04
In case you want to pay the application fees of Rs 1000/- through DD, please select the draft option and provide the DD no., DD date and Bank name in the given space.
- Students applying through CAT can only apply with the scores. You may apply after the CAT results are declared.
- In the Other Information Page you can only upload doc, pdf and txt files of your Credentials.
- This section and form is best viewed at IE8 or above, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
An applicant to the Fellow Program is required to have:
EITHER, First Class Master’s degree in any discipline or CA/CS/CMA with minimum 55% marks and a three-year Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in the aggregate; OR First Class Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
In addition, applicant must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in either the Secondary or the Higher Secondary Examination of a Board (or equivalent).
A final-year student appearing for the Bachelor’s degree examination in Engineering or Master’s degree examination in any discipline can also apply. Such a candidate, if selected, will be provisionally admitted provided (s)he completes all requirements for obtaining the degree before 30th June, 2018. Admission of the candidate will remain provisional until (s)he produces mark sheets proving that (s)he satisfies the eligibility criteria. The deadline for submitting the final year degree mark sheets is 31st December, 2018.
An applicant can apply to at most two areas of specialization. (S)he needs to have taken the Common Admission Test (CAT) in 2017 OR, depending on chosen specialization(s), alternative test(s) in lieu of the CAT as specified in the following table. The test score(s) should be valid on 21st January, 2018.
|Area of Specialization||Tests in lieu of CAT|
|Economics||GMAT / GRE / UGC-NET in Business Economics / Development Economics/ Economics|
|Finance & Control||GMAT / GRE / UGC-JRF in Commerce / Economics / Management|
|Human Resource Management||GMAT / GRE / GATE / UGC-JRF in any discipline|
|Management Information Systems||GMAT / GRE / GATE / UGC-JRF in any discipline|
|Marketing||GMAT / GRE / GATE / UGC-JRF in any discipline|
|Operations Management||GMAT / GRE / GATE / UGC-JRF in Mathematical Sciences|
|Organizational Behaviour||GMAT / GRE / GATE / UGC-JRF in any discipline|
|Public Policy and Management||GRE /UGC-JRF in Anthropology / Economics / Environmental Science/Geography /History/ International and Area Studies/ Law/ Management/ Political Science /Psychology/ Public Administration / Social Work/Sociology|
|Regional Development||GRE / UGC-JRF in Anthropology / Economics / Geography / Population Studies / Public Administration / Sociology|
|Sociology||UGC-JRF in Anthropology / Economics / Political Science / Sociology|
|Strategic Management||GMAT / GRE / GATE / UGC-JRF in Anthropology / Commerce / Defence and Strategic Studies / Economics / Environmental Science / Geography / History / Law / Management / Political Science / Psychology / Public Administration / Sociology|
* Candidates should get their GMAT scores officially reported to the Institute using the code: 9CP-HT-94.
* Candidates should get their GRE scores officially reported to the Institute using the code: 7496.