IIM Calcutta PGPEX Application Form 2019 – Online Application Form of IIM Calcutta PGPEX Application Form 2019 has been released by the IIM Calcutta on the official website of IIM Calcutta. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form. The complete detail of IIM Calcutta PGPEX Application Form 2019 such as how to apply and its dates.
|Last date for Submission of duly completed application form||22 Oct 2018|
Application Form: Click Here to apply online for PGPEX admission 2019.
IIM Calcutta PGPEX Application Form 2019
IIM Calcutta PGPEX Application Form 2019 has been available at www.iimcal.ac.in. Interested candidates can also apply online or download the application form through the given below link.
- Indian Candidates are required to pay INR 2000/- (Non-refundable) as application fees.
- USD 100/- (Non-refundable) for NRI / Foreign Nationals/ Applications sent from outside India towards Application Fees to complete the application process.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates may make the payment online by Debit/Credit Card or using the Net Banking facility.
- Alternately you may also make your payment through a Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta and payable at Kolkata, India. However, if you choose to make the payment through a Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque you will have to provide the cheque information and upload a scanned copy of the same along with your application to successfully complete the process.
Instruction for filling Application Form
- Make sure you have the following information and scanned copies of the required original documents with you before proceeding to complete the application process. Note that file size cannot exceed 5MB.
- Scanned copy of coloured passport sized photo not older than six months (maximum 500 KB).
- Scanned copies of transcripts of all examinations passed till date.
- Click Save and continue button after uploading the photograph and documents.
- Please add [email protected] to the address book of your email account (provided to us/set as your user ID) and mark it as ‘not spam’ for receiving future emails from this address in your Inbox.
- Please carry a hard copy of the application form at the time of interview.
- Your recommender should submit the duly filled in recommendation form in the given format by 27th October 2018.
To get the complete instruction regarding application form – Click Here