IIM Calcutta PGPEX Admission 2019 – the Application process for IIM Calcutta PGPEX-VLM(Post Graduate Programme for Executives) is going to be started soon for the academic year 2019-2020. PGPEX is IIM Calcutta’s One Year Residential Program for Executives. The complete detail of IIM Calcutta PGPEX Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. are given below.
IIM Calcutta PGPEX Admission 2019
IIM Calcutta offers admission in One Year Residential Program – PGPEX (Post Graduate Programme for Executives) for the session 2019-2020. The PGPEX course provides a blend of theoretical knowledge, innovative problem-solving skills, ethics and human values orientation, case discussions, experience sharing and networking opportunities for the middle and senior level executives.
Admission Schedule for IIM Calcutta PGPEX Admission 2019 is given below:
|Events||First Round||Second Round|
|Date for downloading Application Form and Applying Online||01 Jun – 15 Sep 2019||16 Sep – 15 Nov 2019|
|Submission of duly completed application form||15 Sep 2019||15 Nov 2019|
|Announcement of short-listed candidates||2nd week of Sep 2019||2nd week of Nov 2019|
|Interview of shortlisted candidates||19 & 20 Oct 2019||21 & 22 Dec 2019|
|Announcement of selected candidates||1st week of Nov 2019||1st week of Jan 2019|
|Last date of acceptance and payment of fees||1st week of Dec 2019||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Registration for students – 14th Batch||16 Apr 2020||16 Apr 2020|
|Commencement of the programme for the 14th Batch||17 Apr 2020||17 Apr 2020|
- A bachelor’s degree (minimum 10+2+3 years of formal education) or equivalent in any discipline.
- At least 5 years of full-time post qualification managerial/professional experience as on March 31, 2020
- Valid GMAT Score (taken within the last 36 months of application date).
Online Application Form of IIM Calcutta PGPEX Application Form 2019 will be released by the IIM Calcutta on the official website of IIM Calcutta. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form.
IIM Calcutta will release the list of shortlisted candidates for Aptitude Test & PI for IIM Calcutta PGPEX admission 2019. Candidates can check the same from the official website, also, a direct link to check the same will be provided on this page.
Candidates are going to apply for IIM PGPEX admission will be able to check the result for IIM PGPEX-VLM batch 14th from the official website of IIM Calcutta, a direct link to check the result will be provided below for the sake of candidates. Candidates would need to enter their registration number and DOB to check the result.
IIM Calcutta will release the list of candidates selected in 14th batch for PGPEX admission 2019, candidates can check the list from the official website. Also, a direct link to check the same will be provided below for the sake of the candidates.
Assessment of the candidates is based on:
- Academic background
- Professional experience
- GMAT score
- Personal interviews
- Statement of purpose &
Please note that Institute does not use any pre-determined GMAT score. An overall assessment is made on the basis of all these factors for selecting candidates for admission. Batch Profiles give an idea about the work experience and academic highlights of the last five batches.
Programme fee for the academic year 2020-21 will be Indian Rupees 27,00,000/- (non-refundable) or equivalent US$ for one year, payable in four installments as follows:
- Payment of Indian Rupees 4,00,000/- by 11th December 2019 (commitment fee) along with the acceptance of the admission offer.
- Payment of Indian Rupees 7,00,000/- by 16th April 2020 (second installment) Furthermore Rs 20,000/- is to be paid as security deposit by Demand Draft/ Pay order favouring Indian Institute of Management Calcutta along with the second installment. This amount will be refunded on completion of the program after necessary adjustments of dues, if any.
- Payment of Indian Rupees 8,00,000/- by 25 July 2020 (third installment)
- Payment of Indian Rupees 8,00,000/- by 28 November 2020 (fourth installment)
Note: This amount includes tuition fees and cost of course material, books, accommodation and economy airfare of study tours organized by IIMC.
For More Detail of IIM Calcutta PGPEX Admission 2019, refer to last year’s – Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.