IIM Indore FPM Admission 2020 – Final selected candidates for admission process has been declared via email ID. IIM Indore offers admission into Fellow Programme in Management for session 2020. Candidates can check the admission process for IIM Indore FPM courses from official website, which is iimidr.ac.in. Candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria and a certain minimum level of performance in the selection process to be considered for final admission. The proposed intake for Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) 2020 is 30 for the academic year 2020. Candidates can check their eligibility and other important information from below.
Latest: IIM Indore has sent the email to the final selected candidates. Candidates can check their email ID for final selection process.
IIM Indore FPM Admission 2020
Candidates can check full information like eligibility criteria, how to fill application form etc from here. Out of the aforementioned areas of study, an applicant can choose only one area of specialization. Schedule for the IIM Indore FPM Admission 2020 is given below.
|Availability of online application form||15 Nov 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||26 Jan 2020|
IIM Indore FPM Admission 2020 Application Form
Online application process for the IIM Indore FPM Admission 2020 is now over. Candidates seeking admissions to the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) of IIM Indore should submit their application online form before the last date of submission and pay the online non‐refundable/non-transferable application fee.
Application process is now over!!
Application fee –
- The application fee (non-Refundable) is Rs.1000 + GST for General category and NC-OBC
- The application fee (non-refundable) is Rs.500 + GST for SC / ST / PWD Category.
Note: Candidates belonging to NC‐OBC, SC, ST and PWD categories need to produce a valid certificate(s) in support of their reservation category. No change in the category will be entertained after submitting the application.
Your complete application should include
- Personal details
- Educational qualification
- Employment history & References
- Qualifying Test Score & Academic Achievements
- Statement of Purpose
- Payment of application fee (as applicable)
- Standard test score details
IIM Indore FPM Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should have:
- Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Postgraduate Diploma (2 years) with at least 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Professional qualifications CA, ICWA, CS (with at least 50 percent aggregate marks) along with a B.Com/ Degree (with at least 60 percent aggregate marks).
- A five year integrated Master’s degree program in any discipline, with at least 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average.
- First Class/ equivalent Bachelor’s degree (4 year/8 semesters) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent.
IIM Indore FPM Admission 2020 Selection Process
The candidates will be selected (on the recommendation of the respective areas) on the basis of information provided in the application form The selection process is as follows.
- Stage 1: The candidates satisfying the academic eligibility criteria as mentioned above should submit their application online.
- Stage 2: Based on the applications received, candidates satisfying Academic eligibility criteria will be called for the Research Aptitude Test (RAT).
- Stage 3: IIM Indore also expects a consistent and minimum performance in the different parameters of Personal Interview (PI), which will be decided by the Admissions Committee. Candidates not meeting the minimum performance in any of PI parameters will not be considered for the next stage of the selection process i.e. Stage-4.
- Stage 4: Final selection will be based on the requirements of the academic area to which the candidate has applied and an area-wise offer list will be prepared by the Areas only.
Only the candidates satisfying the requirements mentioned in earlier stages will be considered for the final selection. Category-wise and Academic Area-wise merit list will be generated based on the performance in the Personal Interviews and the provisional admission offers will be made. All matters pertaining to admission into the FPM at IIM Indore is governed by the decisions taken by the Admissions Committee.
Acceptable Standard Test Scores: The institute presently offers FPM in the following areas of specialization. Candidates must have a required standard test score, from any one of the following acceptable tests.
Selected candidates shall be required to deposit a commitment fee of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only). This fee has to be paid at the time of acceptance of the offer letter by the selected candidate and is to be made vide an online bank transfer.
An amount of Rs.20,000/- out of Rs. 50,000/- (commitment fee) deposited by FPM students shall be retained till completion of the programme and refund shall be considered in the following manner.
- Refund of Rs.30,000/- after completion of Term-I.
- Refund of Rs.20,000/- after submission of No Dues/ Clearance form.
Instruction to Candidates
- While filling the On-line application form, scanned copy of the documents must be uploaded wherever it has been asked for.
- The applicant must provide correct and valid e-mail id and mobile number.
- Giving false information will affect your candidacy negative If you are admitted to the programme on the basis of false information furnished by you, it will lead to your expulsion from the institute.
- Please note that mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications will not make a candidate eligible for admissions into FPM 2020.
- Please note that the mailing address and email id provided by the candidate shall be considered for all correspondence by the Institute.
IIM Indore FPM Admission 2020 Contact Details
For any inquiries related to the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) Admissions, you may please feel free to contact as per details given below:
The Admissions Office
Indian Institute of Management, Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road,
Indore – 453556 (M.P.), India
Phone: 0731- 2439687
Email: [email protected]
Official website: www.iimidr.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.