IIM Indore FPM Admission has been started for session 2019-21. The application form for admission into IIM indore FPM was available online on the official website of IIM Indore. Candidates who are interested and willing to participate for the admission of FPM in IIM, Indore had to apply online before the last date, otherwise his / her application form will not be considered.The proposed intake for Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) 2019 is 30 for the academic year 2019. Candidates can check their eligibility and other important information from below.
The institute presently offers FPM in the following Areas of Specialization:
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
IIM Indore FPM Admission 2019
Candidates can check full information like eligibility criteria, how to fill application form etc from here. Out of the aforementioned areas of study, an applicant can choose only one area of specialization. Schedule for the IIM Indore FPM Admission 2019 is given below.
|Online Application Starts||17 Oct 2018|
|Last date of submission of application form||28 Jan 2019|
|Written Test date||To be announced|
|Personal Interview||April 2019|
Online application process for the IIM Indore FPM Admission 2019 is now over. Candidates seeking admissions to the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) of IIM Indore should submit their application online form before the last date of submission and pay the online non‐refundable/non-transferable application fee.
Application process is now over!!
Application fee –
- The application fee (non-Refundable) is Rs.1000 + GST for General category and NC-OBC
- The application fee (non-refundable) is Rs.500 + GST for SC / ST / PWD Category.
Note: Candidates who have registered for CAT 2018 and indicated their interest for FPM of IIM Indore while doing the registration for CAT 2018 will not be required to pay any application fee as mentioned above, if they apply for FPM 2019 of IIM Indore.
Candidate should have:
- First Class/ equivalent Master’s degree followed by first class/ equivalent Bachelor’s degree
- First Class/ equivalent Five year/ four year Integrated Master’s Degree programme in any discipline.
- Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55 % marks in professional qualification along with first class/ equivalent Bachelor’s degree.
- First Class/ equivalent Bachelor’s degree (4 year/8 semester).
Note: Those in their final year of Master’s or 4 year/8 semester Bachelor’s degree (B.E / B. Tech/ Architecture / M.B.B.S.) in any discipline can also apply. Such a candidate, if selected will be permitted to join the programme provisionally subject to the submission of a certificate, issued on or before June 30, 2019, from the head of the institution stating that he/she has completed all requirements for obtaining the degree.
Admit card for the IIM Indore FPM Entrance test will be available on the official website of IIM Indore after the successfully completion of the Exams. Candidates who will going to appear in the examinations are advised to download their admit card on time, otherwise can not download their admit card and did not allow to enter in the examinations. IIM Indore has not released any information about its Admit Card. When IIM Indore discloses any information, it will be updated here.
Note: You are required to bring the printed copy of the admit card along with your original and one photocopy of your valid Photo Id proof and one blue/black ball point pen. Please do not forget to affix your passport size photograph on the admit card and you must read all the instructions carefully.
IIM indore FPM 2019 release the sample paper for the candidates who are appearing for the admission in IIM indore FPM for the session 2019. Sample paper plays a important role for exam preparation, candidate can get an idea for finding short cuts to solve questions faster with accuracy. By solving sample paper candidate can gain confidence and understand which topic is given more weightage from the examination point of view. Candidate can check it from the provided link given below:
Click here to check in the FPM Sample Paper in new window.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in Research Aptitude Test (RAT) and Personal Interview (PI). The selection process is as follows.
- he candidates satisfying the academic eligibility criteria as mentioned above should submit their application online.
- Based on the applications received, candidates satisfying Academic eligibility criteria will be called for the Research Aptitude Test (RAT), to be conducted at IIM Indore or any other designated centres during March/ April 2019.
- After the Research Aptitude Test (RAT) candidates will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview (candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:8 for the approved intake across the categories) the shortlisting of the candidates will be done considering only those candidates having positive raw scores and minimum marks in RAT (Minimum marks will be decided by the Admissions Committee).
- Shortlisted candidates shall appear for the Personal Interview (PI) at IIM Indore(during April 2019).IIM Indore also expects a consistent and minimum performance in the different parameters of Personal Interview (PI), which will be decided by Admissions Committee.Candidates not meeting the minimum performance in any of PI parameters will not be considered for the next stage of selection process.
- Final selection will be based on the requirements of the academic area to which the candidate has applied and an area-wise offer list will be prepared. Only the candidates satisfying the requirements mentioned in earlier stages will be considered for the final selection.
Weightage of Marks
|Research Aptitude Test (RAT)||40%|
|Personal Interview (PI)||60%|
Selected candidates shall be required to deposit a commitment fee of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only). This fee has to be paid at the time of acceptance of the offer letter by the selected candidate and is to be made vide an online bank transfer.
An amount of Rs.20,000/- out of Rs. 50,000/- (commitment fee) deposited by FPM students shall be retained till completion of the programme and refund shall be considered in the following manner.
- Refund of Rs.30,000/- after completion of Term-I.
- Refund of Rs.20,000/- after submission of No Dues/ Clearance form.
Instruction to Candidates
A candidate can submit the On-line application with all the attachments as required on or before Sunday, 28th January, 2019 up to 23:55:00 hours.
- While filling the On-line application form, scanned copy of the documents must be uploaded wherever it has been asked for.
- The applicant must provide correct and valid e-mail id and mobile number.
- Giving false information will affect your candidacy negative If you are admitted to the programme on the basis of false information furnished by you, it will lead to your expulsion from the institute.
- Please note that mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications will not make a candidate eligible for admissions into FPM 2019.
- Your complete application should include
- Personal details
- Educational qualification
- Employment history & References
- Qualifying Test Score & Academic Achievements
- Statement of Purpose
- Payment of application fee (as applicable)
Official website: www.iimidr.ac.in.