Interviewee: BE in Mechanical Engineering
Work Ex: 5 Years
IIM Interview questions
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- How many times did you attempt CAT
- Why so late in considering MBA as a career option
- Adjusting with the batch of avg age 22 yrs (He was 28 then)
- What companies/job profile are you looking at in placements
- As IBM country head , how would you compete with the TCS’s and Infy’s of India
- Will you have probs with academics, being out of touch for so many years
- Will you take up classes for first yr guys (when you are in 2nd yr) -how’ll you approach it ?
- Tata Business Excellence model/CMM/6 Sigma/BPO/ Business development
- Business Plan for a startup
- My US/Europe experiences & learnings (they went into details of where I stayed etc..just to check if I wasn’t bluffing )
- Ethics/Corporate governance
- Map your career to a batsman coming at 85/1 (7 overs) in a 50 over match.
- What consultancy can you provide us to improve the branding of our institute (IIMA prof asked me this )
- Contingency plans ..in case no calls from IIM’s
- Q’s on your domain knowledge
- Why not ISB/US B schools (He had 740 in GMAT)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.