IIM Kashipur FPM / EFPM Admission 2020 – IIM Kashipur’s has released a result for Ph.D Programme. Candidates seeking admission to the program are required to submit an online application before the last date. The Indian Institute of Management Kashipur is a new entrant in the elite league of IIMs. The institute is set up with the objective of providing quality management education while sensitizing students towards the needs of the society. The Institute is located in one of the most densely industrialized regions in the country with over 180 industries having plants in and around the region. All the details of IIM Kashipur FPM / EFPM Admission 2020 are given below.
- IIM Kashipur has released the result for Ph.D Programme. Scroll down to check it.
- The schedule has been revised for IIM Kashipur FPM / EFPM Admission 2020. You can refer to this article also.
IIM Kashipur FPM / EFPM Admission 2020
Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) and Executive Fellow Programme (EFPM) are the two doctoral programmes launched in 2015 and 2014 respectively. FPM is a full time residential doctoral programme and EFPM is a non-residential doctoral Programme. The Schedule for FPM is provided below.
|FPM 2020||Dates (Revised)|
|Last Date for submitting online application form||25 Jan 2020|
|Last Date for submitting filled application form (through speed post/registered post only)||31 Jan 2020|
|e-mail Communication to be sent to applicants shortlisted for interview||09 Mar 2020|
|Personal interviews at IIM Kashipur Campus||07 Apr 2020|
|Announcement of the first offer list|
|Last date for confirmation and payment of the fee by the candidate from the first offer list|
|Offers to waitlisted 1 candidates|
|Last date for confirmation and payment of the fee by the waitlisted 1 candidates|
|Offers to waitlisted 2 candidates||11 Jun 2020|
|Last date for confirmation and payment of the fee by the waitlisted 2 candidates||25 Jun 2020|
|Registration and Commencement of the Programme||13 – 15 Jul 2020|
IIM Kashipur 2020 Result
The result for the exam IIM Kashipur 2020 is declared online on the official website of the university. Now the applicants are eligible to check it. The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the entrance test. The applicants who clear the exam will be called for the next round that is counselling. All the eligible students have to be present at the allotted date for the process of counselling at the given place with all the required documents.
Check Result: Click here to Ph.D Programme result for first offer list.
IIM Kashipur 2020 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission to the programme are required to submit an online application at doctoraladmission.iimkashipur.ac.in .The printed copy of filled application form along with necessary documents should reach the Admission Office, IIM Kashipur, Bazpur Road, Kashipur, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand -244713 through Speed/Registered Post only.
Application Process is over now!!!
A fee of Rs. 1000/- for payable for application process fro FPM. You may transfer the money in Institutes account through NEFT. The required details are as follows:
Beneficiary Name: Indian Institute of Management Kashipur
Beneficiary A/c No: 33809601691
A/c Type: Saving bank account
IFSC Code: SBIN0017263
Beneficiary Bank: State Bank of India
Bank Address: IIM Kashipur, Bazpur Road, Kashipur.
How to apply online?
- Applicants are required to apply through Online mode only.
- Use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera browser for the applying online. Last Date for submitting online application on the website is 18th Feb 2019, 17:59 hours.
- On successful submission of form, applicants are advised to send the printed copy of filled application form along with necessary documents (Copy of mark sheet of qualifying degree, qualifying scorecard, demand draft/RTGS transaction slip)to the Admission Office, IIM Kashipur, Kundeswari, Kashipur, Udham Singh Nagar , Uttarakhand -244713 through Speed/Registered Post only on or before 22nd February 2019.
- Avoid using the single/double quote and commas in the form.
- A complete and accurate response to the items is, extremely important. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility.
- Incomplete or false information will make your candidature null and void
- Applicants should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph as per the guidelines. They should note that only jpg format is acceptable, size of the photograph should not be greater than 50 Kb, the dimension of image: width = 75 px and height = 75 px.
- After form submission, applicants will get an e-mail for the confirmation of their form submission.
- Form once submitted cannot be edited, candidates must fill carefully.
- You can also save/print your form after submission by visiting this link Search Your Form
- For any “technical queries” regarding submission of the form, please send an email to [email protected]
- Before applying you need to submit the application fees via NEFT/Online transfer. Candidate need to enter the transaction details in the form
IIM Kashipur 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For FPM Course
Candidates for the programme must have one of the following qualifications obtained from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE.
- A master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
- A professional qualification – CA/ICWA/CS with graduation degree.
- 4 years /8-semester bachelor’s degree (B.E./B. Tech./B. Arch. etc.) with at least 6.5 CGPA or equivalent percentage.
Work experience in industry or academics (in reputed organizations), though not mandatory, will be given due credit in the selection process. The work experience as full-time executives or as management teachers in an organization/institution of repute is only considered as a valid experience.
Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply. However, their admission to the programme, if selected, will be provisional subject to their successful completion of all requirements for completing the relevant degree before 30 June 2019 (a letter needs to be obtained by the FPM scholar from the Head of the concerned Institution to this effect) and compulsorily producing the degree completion certificates by 31st December 2019 (satisfying all the eligibility criteria). The provisional admission of any such scholar (if any) subsequently failing to conform to all the stipulated admission eligibility criteria by 31st December 2019 will be summarily terminated and no further correspondence will be entertained (monthly scholarship and any other applicable grant w.e.f. July 2019 for these candidates will be released only if they clear all eligibility criteria by 31st December 2019).
IIM Kashipur 2020 Selection Process
The candidates will be shortlisted (on the recommendation of the respective areas) on the based information provided in the application form. The selection process is as follows:
- The entire selection process focuses on comprehending an applicant’s motivation and research capability. Interviews of shortlisted applicants allow the Institute to determine the candidates’ motivation for research. Candidates need to submit the relevant test scores along with application form. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for a personal interview. The subsequent personal interview determines the academic preparation of the candidate for the specific area he/she has applied. An applicant can apply at most to two different areas of specialization.
- Applicants to take Common Admission Test (CAT) in 2019 or depending on chosen specializations, alternative test scores in lieu of the CAT score as specified below can be provided (these other tests must have been taken in preceding two years period on the date of application) :
- Operations Management & Decision Sciences :CAT / GMAT / GRE / GATE/ UGC-JRF in relevant discipline
- Organizational Behavior and HRM: CAT / GMAT / GRE / GATE/ UGC-JRF in relevant discipline
- Accounting and Finance: CAT / GMAT / GRE / UGC-JRF in relevant discipline
- Strategic Management: CAT/ GRE/ GMAT/UGC-JRF in any discipline in relevant discipline
- Economics and Business Environment: CAT / GMAT / GRE/ UGC-JRF in relevant discipline
- Communication: CAT / GMAT / GRE/ UGC-JRF in relevant discipline
- The personal interview of all the qualifying candidates will be conducted at IIM Kashipur on 7th April 2020.
Special Drive for SC/ST Candidates:-
IIM Kashipur invites applications from SC/ST candidates for a Special Drive to nurture them for future faculty positions in IIMs. Selected candidates under this drive will be provided additional opportunities and remuneration to work as teaching assistants during the program.
Duration of Programme
Candidates are expected to submit their thesis in around four and a half years’ period from the date of initial registration. The maximum time allowed for completion of successful FPM thesis defense is six years from the date of initial registration.
No fee is charged for the FPM. Currently, each scholar is given financial support as follows:
|Year 1:||Rs 25,000 p.m.|
|Year 2:||Rs 27,500 p.m.|
|Year 3:||Rs 30,000 p.m.|
|Year 4:||Rs 33,000 p.m.|
|Contingency grant :||Rs 25,000 p.a.|
|Equipment grant :||Rs 50,000 (one time)|
Financial support is also provided for international and national conferences (as per FPM Policy). Each candidate is provided free residential accommodation in the hostel. The hostel mess run by the student body; for which the FPM scholars will have to contribute on pro-rata basis. For married participants additional amount of Rs. 5000/m will be reimbursed on production of rent receipt.
Official website: iimkashipur.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.