IIM Kozhikode EPGP Admission 2018 – IIM Kozhikode has released notification admission to the Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) for the academic year 2018-2019. The complete detail of IIM Kozhikode EPGP Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admission process etc are given below.
IIM Kozhikode EPGP Admission 2018 ( EPGP 11 )
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode invites online application from working professionals for the 11th batch of Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP-11) delivered through interactive learning platform.
Schedule for the IIM Kozhikode EPGP Admission 2018 ( EPGP 11 ) is given below.
|Online Application end date||13 Aug 2018|
|Date of eMAT and Interview||08, 09 September 2018|
|Declaration of Result||29 Sep 2018|
|Last Date for Offer Acceptance & Part payment of 1st instalment||24 Oct 2018|
|Due Date of First Installment Payment||19 Nov 2018|
|Dates of First In-Campus||26 Nov – 1st Dev 2018|
IIM Kozhikode has declared the result of EMAT 2018 Examination / Interview held on 08 & 09 Sep 2018. Candidates can check their result from the official website by entering their Application No., Registered email Id & Verification code. The Link to check the result is also be provided below.
Result: Check Result for IIM Kozhikode EPGP Admission 2018.
Candidates can apply online from the direct link provided below as per schedule dates. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Online Application Process is over now..!
All the Candidates applying for EPGP programme are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 2000 + GST 18% as applicable through online using Net Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card
How to Apply?
Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus & instructions to fill the application form in detail before registering online
Step 1. Register online with basic information. On successful registration, the candidate will receive the application number in his/her registered email id.
Step 2. Complete the application fee payment through online.
Step 3. After successful payment of application fee, fill the application form completely within 7 days after the payment.
Step 4. Please take the print out of the application form and retain with the candidate.
Step 5. Please bring the one set of duly filled/signed application form on the date allotted for EMAT exam & interview along with all original academic records, experience records provided in the application form and one set of self-attested copy of all the documents.
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
Executive Post Graduate Programmes Office
IIMK Campus P.O, Kunnamangalam
Kozhikode – 673 570, Kerala
0495-2809417, 223, 412,225
Note: Please ensure that all enclosures are annexed to the applications properly. Application received without the signature of the candidate will be rejected outright. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE PROGRAMME (EPGP-11) ADMISSION-2018”.
(Candidates are advised to not to use DTDC Courier service to dispatch application form )
- A Bachelor’s Degree* or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate mark or equivalent CGPA.
- 3 Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience^ after successful completion of graduation as on 08th November 2018.
Selection and Admission
- Eligibility of the participants to apply for the programme is ascertained based on the information provided in the application form and supporting documents submitted. All eligible candidates required to undergo the selection process, which consists of an entrance test EMAT followed by personal interview.
- All eligible candidates are required to produce the original academic and experience records for verification on the date of EMAT & Personal Interview. Normally EMAT & Interview will happen on the same day. Candidates will be called for EMAT/Interview on any one of the two days scheduled (08 & 09 September 2018). Candidates are required to ensure their availability for attending the EMAT/Interview on both the days. Candidates who do not attend the EMAT/Interview as per the schedule communicated will not be considered for a further selection process.
- Candidates who are found eligible to apply and successfully gone through the selection process will be provisionally shortlisted for the programme . Offer letter will be issued based on a merit list. Admission to the programme is subject to acceptance of offer letter and payment of fee applicable.
EMAT (Executive Management Aptitude Test)
EMAT would assess the basic logical, numerical and verbal ability of candidates, necessary for successful completion of the programme. The objective of the screening test is to filter the entry of candidates to the EPGP programme offered by IIMK in order to ensure the required standards by assessing the capabilities of the applicants in an objective manner. The test will be designed and evaluated by IIMK. The contents of the test will be questions on testing logical reasoning, numerical, data interpretation and verbal skills. The test will be of one-hour duration consisting of 40 questions.
- Kozhikode –IIMK Campus
Applicants with valid CAT score## (Min 75 percentile) or GMAT score## (Min 650 Score) will be directly considered for the interview
Sample Questions & Previous Year Paper
Sample questions for IIM Kozhikode EPGP Admission 2017 has been released. Candidates can view the sample questions and the previous year paper on the official website or by a direct link which is given below.
For more detail of IIM Kozhikode EPGP Admission 2018 ( EPGP 11 ) – Download Information Brochure.