IIM Kozhikode EPGP Admission 2017 – IIM Kozhikode has released notification admission to the Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) for the academic year 2017-2018. The complete detail of IIM Kozhikode EPGP Admission 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admission process etc. are given below.
IIM Kozhikode EPGP Admission 2017 ( EPGP 10 )
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode invites online application from working professionals for the 10th batch of Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP-10) delivered through interactive learning platform.
Schedule for the IIM Kozhikode EPGP Admission 2017 ( EPGP 10 ) is given below.
|Online Application end date||30 July 2017|
|Last date of receipt of Application at IIMK||15 Aug 2017|
|Date of EMAT and Interview||16, 17 Sep 2017|
|Declaration of the list of eligible candidates||Oct 2017|
|Fee Payment (1st Instalment)||10 Nov 2017|
IIM Kozhikode has declared the result of EMAT 2017 Examination / Interview held on 16 & 17 Sep 2017. Candidates can check their result from the official website by entering their Application No., Registered email Id & Verification code.The Link to check the result is also provided below.
To Check EPGP Admissions Result 2017 – Click Here
Candidates can apply online from the direct link provided below as per schedule dates. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Online Application Process is over now..!
All the Candidates applying for EPGP programme are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 2000 plus taxes as applicable through online using Net Banking, Credit Card# / Debit Card
How to Apply?
Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus & instructions to fill the application form in detail before registering online
Step 1. Register online with basic information. On successful registration, candidate will receive the application number in his/her registered email id.
Step 2. Complete the application fee payment through online.
Step 3. After successful payment of application fee, fill the application form completely within 7 days after the payment.
Step 4. After successful submission of application online, please take 2 prints of the application & send the duly signed application forms along with one set of self attested copies of the supporting documents specified in Annexure – I to the following address on or before 15th August 2017.
Executive Post Graduate Programme Office
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
IIMK Campus P.O
Kozhikode – 673570
Note: Please ensure that all enclosures are annexed to the applications properly. Application received without the signature of the candidate will be rejected outright. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE PROGRAMME (EPGP-10) ADMISSION-2017”.
(Candidates are advised to not to use DTDC Courier service to dispatch application form )
- A Bachelor’s Degree* or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate mark or equivalent CGPA.
- 3 Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience^ after successful completion of graduation as on 27th November 2017.
Selection and Admission
- Eligibility of the participants to apply for the programme is ascertained based on the information provided in the application form and supporting documents submitted. All eligible candidates required to undergo the selection process, which consists of an entrance test EMAT followed by personal interview.
- All eligible candidates are required to produce the original academic and experience records for verification on the date of EMAT & Personal Interview. Normally EMAT & Interview will happen on the same day. Candidates will be called for EMAT/Interview on any one of the two days scheduled (16, 17 September 2017). Candidates are required to ensure their availability for attending the EMAT/Interview on both the days. Candidates who do not attend the EMAT/Interview as per the schedule communicated will not be considered for further selection process.
- Candidates who are found eligible to apply and successfully gone through the selection process will be provisionally shortlisted for the programme .Offer letter will be issued based on a merit list. Admission to the programme is subject to acceptance of offer letter and payment of fee applicable.
EMAT (Executive Management Aptitude Test)
EMAT would assess the basic logical, numerical and verbal ability of candidates, necessary for successful completion of the programme. The objective of the screening test is to filter the entry of candidates to the EPGP programme offered by IIMK in order to ensure the required standards by assessing the capabilities of the applicants in an objective manner. The test will be designed and evaluated by IIMK. The contents of the test will be questions on testing logical reasoning, numerical, data interpretation and verbal skills. The test will be of one-hour duration consisting 40 questions.
- Kozhikode –IIMK Campus
Applicants with valid CAT score## (Min 75 percentile) or GMAT score## (Min 650 Score) will be directly considered for the interview
Sample Questions & Previous Year Paper
Sample questions for IIM Kozhikode EPGP Admission 2017 has been released. Candidates can view the sample questions and the previous year paper on the official website or by a direct link which is given below.
For more detail of IIM Kozhikode EPGP Admission 2017 ( EPGP 10 ) – Download Information Brochure.