|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
IIM Lucknow FPM Admission 2017
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow had issued the notification for admission to the Doctoral Programme Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) for 17th Batch commencing in June 2016. A Masters’ degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks OR A Bachelors Degree in Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent grade point average, OR Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA and CS with a minimum 55% aggregate marks. Candidate can check their Eligibility, Application Procedure, Selection Procedure & other important Information from the page given below.
Areas of Specialization
- Agri-Business Management
- Business Environment (Economics)
- Decision Sciences (Operations Research/Statistics)
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology and Systems
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
List of Selected candidates for IIM Lucknow FPM Admission 2017 has been published, Which can also be checked through the direct link provided below.
Applicants, who are appearing for CAT may refer to the CAT website and fill the relevant column (for FPM Admissions) in the CAT application form and Download the separate application form for IIML FPM Admissions. Candidates for IIM Lucknow FPM Admission 2017 are required to send their applications in the prescribed format on or before 31 Jan 2017.
Applicants, who use their scores of other examinations such as GATE, GRE, GMAT, and JRF are required to download the IIML FPM Application Form from the link given above.
An applicant is eligible to submit applications to a maximum of two areas. In such cases, two sets of the application form, one for each area, with all supporting documents (including copies of mark sheets and certificates of all public examinations starting from 10th, experience certificate, relevant score card, age proof, etc) attached separately with each form may be sent together in one envelope. Completed application forms along with a draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST applicants) drawn in favor of IIM Lucknow payable at Lucknow should be sent to the following address given below.
The applicants for the programme must have one of the following qualifications obtained from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the centralor state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act ofparliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956,or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Governmentof India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE.
A Masters’ degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks or
A Bachelors Degree in Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent grade point average or
Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA and CS with a minimum 55% aggregate marks.
A Masters’ degree or its equivalent in Agribusiness Management or any discipline of Agricultural and Allied Sciences with minimum 55% aggregate marks or
A Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural / Food / Biotechnology and Allied Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent grade point average
In addition, all the applicants must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in all theirpublic examinations starting with the secondary level. Work experience in industry oracademics, though not mandatory, will be given due credit in the selection process.
Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply. However, their admission to the programme will be provisional subject to their successful completion of all requirements for obtaining the relevant degree before 30th June 2017.
Age Limit – Applicants must not be more than 55 years of age as on 30th June, 2017.
- Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria stated above are required to take Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs. Alternatively, those who havea valid GATE/GRE/GMAT or JRF (UGC/CSIR) examinations can also apply in therelevant area of specialization.
- Applicants already holding a one/two/three year-full-time classroom based PGDM from any of the IIM/WMP of IIM Lucknow with a minimum CGPA of 6 on a 10 point scale or an equivalent 3.0 in 4.0 point scale and a corresponding letter grade `B’ would be exempted from taking one of the exams listed above, and can apply directly through the prescribed Application Form.
- The applicants short-listed on the basis of their academic record and performance in the competitive examinations mentioned above will be called to Lucknow for a personal interview for final selection in April 2016 and the successful applicants will receive offers by mid-May 2016.
- Admission to the programme is open to overseas applicants including NRIs and foreign nationals. Their admission will be based on GMAT/GRE scores obtained within previous one year.
Administrative Officer (FPM)
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road
Lucknow – 226 013, India
Phone: 091-522-2736762 (Direct)
EPBX: +91-522-2734101 to 2734120 (20 lines) Ext. 6762
Fax : +91-522-2734005 and 2734025
Email : [email protected]