IIM Lucknow FPM Admission 2021 – IIM Lucknow has released the application form for Doctoral Programme Fellow Programme in Management (FPM). Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow has published the eligibility criteria and selection process for admission to the Doctoral Programme Fellow Programme in Management (FPM). Candidate can check their Eligibility, Application Procedure, Selection Procedure & other important Information regarding IIM Lucknow FPM Admission 2021 from this page provided below.
Latest: IIM Lucknow has released the application form for FPM Programme. Scroll down to Apply.
IIM Lucknow FPM Admission 2021
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow has invited applications from the eligible candidates who want to take admission into Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) in any of the specialization provided below.
Areas of Specialization
- Agri-Business Management
- Business Environment (Economics)
- Decision Sciences (Operations Research/Statistics)
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology and Systems
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
IIM Lucknow FPM Admission 2021 Application Form
IIM has released the application form for IIM Lucknow FPM Admission 2021. Applicants, who are appearing for CAT may refer to the CAT website and fill the relevant column and Applicants, who use their scores of other examinations such as GATE, GRE, GMAT, and JRF are also required to fill the relevant column provided in the application form. Candidates for IIM Lucknow FPM Admission 2021 can able to fill the FPM Application Form from IIM Lucknow website or through the direct link provided below on or before the last date. Candidate must fill up the online Application Form completely, and pay the application fees online. Online submission of the Application Form will not be accepted if the hard copy of the Application Form is also submitted.
Download Application Form: Click here to download the IIM Lucknow FPM Admission 2021 Application Form.
IIM Lucknow FPM Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants for the programme must have one of the following qualifications obtained from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE.
For specialization in Areas other than Agri-Business Management:
A Masters’ Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICW & CS with a minimum 55% aggregate marks.
For specialization in Agri-Business Management:
A Masters’ degree or its equivalent in Agribusiness Management or any discipline of Agricultural and Allied Sciences with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural / Food / Biotechnology and Allied Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
In addition, all the applicants must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in all their public examinations starting with the secondary level. Work experience in industry or academics, though not mandatory, will be given due credit in the selection process.
Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply. However, their admission to the programme will be provisional subject to their successful completion of all requirements for obtaining the relevant degree before 30 June 2018.
Age Limit: Applicants must not be more than 55 years of age as on June 30, 2021. Further, candidates over 55 years would not be provided financial support from the Institute.
IIM Lucknow FPM Admission 2021 Result
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow will be released the result as per schedule at the official website. Only selected candidates have been informed by the email. So respective candidates advised to check their emails and confirmed the results. check the important notice regarding the result.
Candidates are required to report at the FPM Office at IIM Lucknow depending on candidate’s interview schedule with all the original educational certificates/ mark-sheets, interview call-letter, all work experience certificates, salary slips (first and last for each job), a valid government id-card, and all other documents specified/ mentioned in the application form. Candidate can check the list of shortlisted candidates in the FPM Admission-2021” interview given below:
Note: Please note that no request for change of date of interview will be entertained under any circumstances. All interviews are scheduled at our IIM Lucknow campus only.
- Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs. Alternatively, those who have a valid GATE/GRE/GMAT or JRF (UGC/CSIR) examinations can also apply in the relevant area of specialization. Scores of any of these examinations including CAT taken during the last two years (i.e. on or after January 01, 2016) will be considered valid.
- Applicants already holding a one/two/three year-full-time classroom based PGDM from any of the IIM/WMP of IIM Lucknow with a minimum CGPA of 6 on a 10 point scale or an equivalent 3.0 in 4.0 point scale and a corresponding letter grade `B’ would be exempted from taking one of the exams listed above, and can apply directly through the prescribed Application Form. Such exempt scholars are also eligible to get a waiver of the I year coursework and can directly join the II year of the Programme.
- The applicants short-listed on the basis of their academic record and performance in the competitive examinations mentioned above will be called to Lucknow for a personal interview for final selection in April 2018 and the successful applicants will receive offers by mid-May 2018.
- Admission to the programme is open to overseas applicants including NRIs and foreign nationals. Their admission will be based on GMAT/GRE scores obtained within previous one year.
Administrative Officer (FPM)
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road
LUCKNOW – 226 013, INDIA
Phone: 091-522-2736762 (Direct)
EPBX: +91-522-2734101 to 2734120 (20 lines) Ext. 6762
Fax: +91-522-2734005 and 2734025
Official website: iiml.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.