IIM Lucknow IPMX 2021: Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow offers admission to the International Programme in Management for Executive (IPMX) for the academic year 2021 – 22. Completed application form must be submitted by November 15, 2021 for 1st Phase & January 15, 2022 for the 2nd Phase. This program is offered to those candidates who have done their graduation and have a valid GMAT score and also have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience IIM Lucknow has released a notification for admission for International Programm. Such candidates can apply from the official website on the scheduled date. The final selection of the candidates is done on the basis of GMAT Score, academic performance, WAT and interview round. Scroll down to get more information about IIM Lucknow IPMX 2021 from this page.
Latest: IIM Lucknow IPMAX 2021 Application form has released. Scroll down to Apply.
IIM Lucknow IPMX 2021
The International Programme in Management for Executives (IPMX) is designed for mid/senior-level management professionals and aims to prepare them for leadership roles in business. The programme is designed to impart business education that is grounded in the Indian and international business environments.
|Events||Phase 1||Phase 2|
|Announcement of the Programme||16 Aug 2021||16 Nov 2021|
|Last date of submission of completed application||15 Nov 2021||15 Jan 2022|
|Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates||01 Dec 2021||25 Jan 2022|
|Writing Ability Tests and Personal Interviews||18 – 19 Dec 2021||05 – 06 Feb 2022|
|Announcement of Selected Candidates||28 Dec 2021||15 Feb 2022|
|Acceptance and Submission of First Installment of Fee||31 Jan 2021||10 Mar 2022|
|Induction and commencement of Programme||Apr 2022||Apr 2022|
IIM Lucknow IPMX 2021 Application Form
Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria. Candidates can fill the application form only from the official website. Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the online application form:
Apply Online: Click here to fill the IIM Lucknow IPMX 2021 Application Form
- Candidates have to go on the official website and read all the instructions carefully.
- Then, candidates have to click on the “Proceed” button and register themselves.
- Login credentials are sent to the mobile number and email ID.
- Candidates have to login by using the sent login credentials (Login ID and password).
- Enter all the asked information like personal details, communication details, academic details and experience details and click on the submit button.
- Next, candidates have to upload the documents for eligibility verification.
- At last, candidates have to take a print out of the confirmation page for further use.
Documents to be required to fill the application form:
- A recent passport-sized photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- GMAT Score card
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- SC/ST/NC-OBC Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of Disability, if applicable;
- Experience certificate
IIM Lucknow IPMX 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for IIM Lucknow IPMX 2021. In case, any candidate will not able to satisfy their eligibility criteria then his/ her candidature will be canceled. Check the eligibility criteria for IIM Lucknow IPMX 2021 from below:
- Executives with a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic pursuit, with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA;
- A valid GMAT or GRE score, the score must be valid till the last date of application;
- A minimum of 5 years of full-time post-qualification (after graduation)executive experience as on December 31, 2021.
- The Programme is open to executives of all nationalities;
Instructions for Applying Online
Step 1 – Candidates must have
- Executives with Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic pursuit, with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA;
- A valid GMAT or GRE score, the score must be valid till last date of application;
- A minimum of 5 years full-time post-qualification (after graduation) work experience as on 31st December 2021.
- Caste Certificate (Proof of NC-OBC/ SC/ST/EWS/PWD certificate if applicable)
- SSC/10th Std/Equivalent Marksheet and Certificate
- HSC/ 12th Std/ Equivalent/ Diploma Course Marksheet and Certificate
- Graduation/ Professional qualification All Sem./Term Marksheets and Degree (Course completion certificate is must if Graduation is not completed)
- Proof of Work Experience, i.e. relevant Certificate(s) along with first & last/latest salary slips- if applicable
Step 2 – Please fill all the sections of the Online Application Form completely.
Step 3 – Upload the Scanned Copies of:
- A recent, recognizable colour photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form in jpg/jpeg format.
- The signature of the candidate in jpg/jpeg format.
- Valid Official GMAT/GRE score, the score must be valid till last date of application (PDF FILE);
- Combined scanned PDF of Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Mark sheet and Passing Certificate,
- Combined scanned PDF of Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Mark sheet and Passing Certificate,
- Combined scanned PDF of bachelor’s degree, All Sem./Term Mark Sheets and Degree Certificate;
- SC/ST/NC-OBC/EWS Certificate, if applicable;
- Certificate of Disability, if applicable;
- Combined scanned PDF of all Experience, reliving letter, First and last salary slips. Please do not upload an appointment letter or joining letter;
- Receipt of online application fee (Non-refundable) of INR 1000.
- Specific dates of joining and leaving the organization(s) need to be mentioned.
- Self-employed professionals may submit a personal declaration stating the exact dates of their employment along with necessary documents.
Step 4 – Please provide the names, phone numbers and email ids of two recommenders.
Step 5 – Once you click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button at the end of the form, you will not be allowed to change the form.
Step 6 – Short-listed candidates will be required to present all original testimonials at the time of the Personal Interview. .
Step 7 – IIM Lucknow encourages applications from candidates from socially backward communities (SC, ST, NC-OBC, EWS), as well as Persons with Disabilities.
Step 8 – In all matters relating to the admission process, the decision of the Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is final and binding on the applicant.
Step 9 – No correspondence will be entertained from the applicant regarding his/her non-selection.
Step 10 – IIM Lucknow reserves the right to change, modify or adopt any new admissions process that it deems necessary at any point.
Step 11 – You will be required to make a Payment of INR 1000/- (Non-refundable) towards Application Fees to complete the application process.Note that you will not be able to make any changes to the Application once it is submitted. You may like to “Preview” the application very carefully once it is completed before submitting it. The System will allow you to “Preview” the application multiple times before you “Submit” it.
Step 12 – Only Online submission of the Application Form will be accepted.
Step 13 – Incomplete or false information will deem your candidature void.
Check here: Click here to check the IIM Lucknow IPMX 2021 Instruction.
IIM Lucknow IPMX 2021 Selection Procedure
Check the selection procedure for IIM Lucknow IPMX 2021 from below:
- Candidate fills and submit the application form online Application Form and upload the scanned copies of the documents in support of the attainments mentioned in Eligibility Criteria;
- Candidate provides the contact details with email ids of the recommenders.The suggested recommenders will receive an e-mail requesting them to submit the recommendation letters directly to the admissions office.
- Based on GMAT/GRE scores, candidates are shortlisted for Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview;
- Offer of admission is given based on the final score.
- After Writing Ability Test & Personal Interview are done, final score is calculated using following components:
Candidates can check the selection criteria from the table given below:
|Academic and Professional Profile:||30%|
|Writing Ability Test:||10%|
IIM Lucknow IPMX 2021 Fee Structure
The following fees structure is based on the last year details-
The total fee amount for IIM Lucknow IPMX Admission 2020 is Rs. 23,50,000/- + refundable caution money of Rs. 30,000/-. Candidates can check the payment schedule from below:
Official website: iiml.ac.in
For more information about IIM Lucknow IPMX 2021 – Download Previous Year Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.