Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur in the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) is the full-time doctoral programme that offers research scholars opportunities for advanced studies and research in different area of ‘Management’. The Programme aims to prepare research scholars for careers in teaching and research in management studies and in related disciplines, and for careers in the academic institutions and in other organizations that require advanced analytical and research capabilities.
IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2018
The Programme offers its research scholars a unique opportunity to engage in high-quality intra-disciplinary as well as interdisciplinary research. The Programme is committed to educating scholars who will become leaders in their fields of research. The complete guidelines about FPM are given in the FPM handbook which will be given to each scholar at the time of registration to the programme.
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Economics and Business Environment
- Finance and Accounting
- IT and Systems
- OB & HRM, and
- Operations Management
Schedule for IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date of receiving application form||28 Feb 2018|
|Personal Interview||02 & 03 Apr 2018|
|Result declaration||19 Apr 2018|
|Last date of acceptance of admission offer with acceptance fee||05 May 2018|
|Registration & Inauguration of the programme||21 Jun 2018|
|First day of classes||25 Jun 2018|
The application form can be downloaded from IIM Raipur website www.iimraipur.ac.in. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one area, separate application form along with all other required documents and DD (if applicable) is required. A candidate can apply a maximum of two areas. Interested candidates can download the application form from the mentioned below link.
Application Form: Click Here to download the application form.
Application Fees: Completed application form together with all relevant documents and a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500 in case of NC-OBC, SC, ST, DAP) for each area applied, in favour of Indian Institute of Management Raipur, should reach only through speed post to the Admissions Office (Fellow Program), Indian Institute of Management Raipur, GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur 492 015 on or before February 28, 2018.
- Master’s degree in any discipline, with at least 55 % marks or equivalent grade point average. Or
- Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA or CS with at least 55 % marks or equivalent grade point average. Or
- Five years/four years Integrated Master’s degree programme in any discipline, with at least 55 % marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Or
- Five year/four-year Integrated Master’s degree programme in any discipline, with at least 55 percent aggregate marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Or
- Four Years / Eight Semester bachelor’s degree (B.E./B. Tech./Bsc Engineering) with at least 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average.
Note: Those in their final year of Masters or Bachelor’s degree (B.E /B. Tech/ B.Sc Engineering) in any discipline can also apply. Such candidates have to complete the requirements for the course before the specified date and produce the original certificates/mark sheets within the stipulated time.
Age limit: Candidate must not be more than 55 years as on 1st June 2018.
No Objection Certificate:
Candidates have to submit the No-Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of admission.
Completed application forms should be sent to the following address
Indian Institute of Management Raipur
GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur – 492015 INDIA
Phone: +91-771-2474612/13; 2971658
Email: [email protected]
The completed application received by the Admissions Office will be compiled and submitted to the Area members for the screening of application. Area members will then evaluate the applications that have been submitted, and invite a select group of candidates for personal interviews.
Candidates who have appeared/are appearing for the CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF (two years from the date of the standard test and should be valid on the deadline of submission of the application form) will be shortlisted on the basis of the details in the application form and the scores of tests as detailed below. Only the shortlisted candidates will then be called for interviews on 2nd & 3rd April 2018 at IIM Raipur Campus.
- Business Policy & Strategy: CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF (in relevant discipline)
- Economics & Business Environment: CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF (in relevant discipline)
- Finance and Accounting: CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF (in relevant discipline)
- Information Technology & System: CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF (in relevant discipline)
- Marketing: CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF (in relevant discipline)
- Operations Management: CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF (in relevant discipline)
- Organizational Behavior and HRM: CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF (in relevant discipline)
Candidates residing outside India could choose to take any of the above tests. The doctoral programme accepts test scores that have been taken in the last two years.
Candidates with PGP from IIMs are exempted from above-mentioned tests. However, the candidates must have completed PGP in last 10 years with a minimum grade point equivalent to 6.5 out of 10 scale, with no Fs & not more than two Ds in the 1st year of PGP.
Test Score (CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF) cut-off to shortlist for PI. The CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF percentile will be used for shortlisting candidates for PI. The tentative category-wise minimum percentile is as follows.
Test Score (CAT/GRE/GMAT) cut-off to shortlist for PI
The IIM Raipur Admission Committee will decide the number of candidates to be called for PI on the basis of shortlisted merit list prepared for each category and specialization. However, if the actual number of shortlisted candidates were found to be less (more) than the required number of candidates to be called for PI category-wise, then the overall, as well as section wise minimum score, would be reduced (increased) to get the desired number of candidates.
Upon being shortlisted as per the score of entrance test the candidate has to appear for a personal interview at IIM Raipur in front of the Doctoral Research Committee (DRC). The DRC will assess the suitability of the candidates for research work based on the portfolio of the candidate. The committee, in particular, will look into a consistently good academic record, professional accomplishments, research interest etc.
Preparing the Merit List
- Test Score (10%) (IIM Raipur will accept CAT/GMAT/GRE scores of last two years)
- Personal Interview (50%)
- Work Experience (15%): Candidate should have relevant work experience and accordingly marks will be given by selection panel
- Academic Qualification (25%): For Academic profile, following will be the weights:
- 10th Standard: 5%
- 12th Standard: 5%
- Graduation: 10%
- Post-Graduation: 5%
Acceptance of Admission Offer –A candidate receiving admission offer from IIM Raipur and accepting the offer within the stipulated date needs to send along with Offer Acceptance, a non-refundable commitment fee of 50,000 (the date of submission will be mentioned in admission offer letter) which will be adjusted against the amount of the first instalment.
Withdrawal –If a candidate subsequently wishes to withdraw the offer within the withdrawal date specified in the Offer Letter, Offer Acceptance Amount will be refunded after deducting Rs. 1000/- as processing charges. In the event of withdrawal from the Programme after registration, and if seat consequently falling vacant gets filled by another candidate by the last date of admission, IIM Raipur will return the fees collected with proportionate deductions of fee and hostel rent, where applicable.
Registration and Inauguration of the Programme – Registration, and Inauguration of the Programme will be held on June 04, 2018
IIM Raipur FPM admission 2018 FAQ
- What is FPM?
Ans. FPM stands for Fellow Programme in Management.
- What is the eligibility condition for admission?
Ans. A candidate looking for admission into FPM should have:
Master degree in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks or equivalent grade point average. Or
Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55 percent marks or equivalent grade point average. Or
Five year/four year Integrated Masters degree programme in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Or
4 years/8 semester bachelor’s degree (B.E./B.Tech.) with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Who should apply?
Ans. The IIM Raipur invites applications from high-quality candidates with strong academic background, preferably with professional experience, and intellectual curiosity requires for scholarship in management.
- Do I have to take CAT for getting admission into FPM?
Ans. If you do not have a CAT score, then you must have a valid score of GMAT/GATE/GRE/UGC-JRF with appropriate discipline.
- How do I apply?
Ans. Download the application form from our website. Fill in the application form and send it by speed post to FPM office along with all your relevant certificates and a demand draft of Rs500 in favor of Indian Institute of Management Raipur.
- What is the process of admission to the programme?
If you are shortlisted based on your standardized test score, you will be called for the interview to be held at Raipur. Admission is subject to the recommendation of the interview panel.
- Can I apply in more than one Area?
Ans. Yes, a candidate can apply in two areas.
- What are the important stages in the FPM program?
The fellow programme at IIM Raipur has been divided into the following three phases:
- Phase I (Fundamentals of Management)
- Phase II (Specialization)
- Phase III (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Do FPM students get any other financial support to meet academic expenses?
Ans. Yes, We provide contingency grant of Rs.40, 000 per annum & one-time grant of Rs.50, 000 to purchase a PC/Laptop.
- Do FPM students get accommodation in the hostel?
Ans. FPM is a fully residential programme and the participants are required to stay in the hostel.
- What is the last date for submitting the application?
Ans. The last date for submitting the application is 28 February 2018.
For Complete information regarding IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2018, Candidates can go to the Official website given below.
For Official Website – Click here