IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2020: Indian Institute of Management, Raipur has released the list of selected and waitlisted candidates for FPM Admission 2020 on its official website, iimraipur.ac.in. Selected candidates can accept offer of admission up to May 30, 2020. IIM Raipur offers admission to its Fellow Programme in Management (FPM), also known as Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D). Eligible candidates are required to apply online and send the downloaded application form to the institute. Selection of candidates is made using CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/JRF-UGC/CSIR percentile and Personal Interview. Check more details about IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2020 from this page.
IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2020
Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur is the full-time doctoral programme that offers research scholars opportunities for advanced studies and research in the different area of ‘Management’. The Programme aims to prepare research scholars for careers in teaching and research in management studies and in related disciplines, and for careers in the academic institutions and in other organizations that require advanced analytical and research capabilities.
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Economics and Business Environment
- Finance and Accounting
- IT and Systems
- OB & HRM, and
- Operations Management
Schedule for IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2020 is given below.
|Last date of receiving the application form||28 Feb 2020|
|Application deadline for hard copy||06 Mar 2020|
|Personal Interview||06 & 07 Apr 2020|
|Result declaration||22 Apr 2020|
|Last date of acceptance of admission offer with an acceptance fee||30 May 2020|
|Registration||25 Jun 2020|
|Orientation||26-27 Jun 2020|
|First day of classes||29 Jun 2020|
IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2020 Result
Result for Indian Institute for Management Raipur has been released on the official website of IIM Raipur i.e. iimraipur.ac.in. Candidates can check the result from the official website, also, direct link to check the same is provided below.
Click here to check the list of selected and waitlisted candidates.
IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must possess one of the following qualifications to be eligible.
- Master’s degree/ PGP from IIM’s or its equivalent in any discipline, with at least 60 % marks or equivalent grade point average. Or
- Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA or CS with at least 60 % marks or equivalent grade point average. Or
- 5-year Integrated Master’s degree programme in any discipline, with at least 60 % marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech./ B. Arch.) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent
Note: Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply.
Age limit: Candidate must not be more than 50 years as on June 01, 2020.
IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form is released on the official website of IIM Raipur, iimraipur.ac.in. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one area, separate application form along with separate fee is required to be submitted. A candidate can apply for a maximum of two areas. After submission of online application and fees, candidates have to download the application form and payment receipt and send these along with self-attested copy of all documents to the institute at the following address:
Indian Institute of Management Raipur
P. O. – Kurru (Abhanpur)
Raipur – 493 661, Chhattisgarh
Application Process is over!
Application Fees: Rs 1000 for each area applied for. For SC/ST/NC-OBC/EWS/DAP candidates, application fee is Rs 500 for each area. The application fee has to be paid online.
Documents to be Attached
- Self-attested copies of mark sheets or transcripts of grades obtained during degrees. Transcripts in languages other than Hindi and English must be submitted along with certified translations.
- Self-attested copies of School and University degrees.
- Percentage conversion certificate from College/University (In case of CGPA/CPA).
- 2 references with their contact details and email IDs from academics who have taught the candidate or with whom the candidate has worked closely on scholarly work. However, the supervisor at work could write a reference, if the candidate has been away from the university for a long period.
- Self-attested copies of Work Experience Certificate (if any).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Scorecard of CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF (UGC/CSIR). Only test scores of the last 2 years are considered.
IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2020 Admission Process
Following procedure is followed for selection of suitable candidates.
Test Score (CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/JRF-UGC/CSIR) cut-off to shortlist for PI
The CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/JRF-UGC/CSIR percentile will be used for shortlisting candidates for PI. The tentative category-wise minimum percentile is as follows.
Test Score (CAT/GRE/GMAT) cut-off to shortlist for PI
|JRF UGC/CSIR||All JRF UGC/CSIR Qualified|
The respective area will decide the number of candidates to be called for PI on the basis of shortlisted merit list prepared for each category and specialization. However, if the actual number of shortlisted candidates were found to be more than the required number of candidates to be called for PI category-wise, then the overall, as well as section-wise minimum score, would be increased to get the desired number of candidates.
Upon being shortlisted as per the score of entrance test the candidate has to appear for a personal interview at IIM Raipur in front of the selection panel. The selection panel will assess the suitability of the candidates for research work based on the portfolio of the candidate. The committee will look into a consistently good academic record, professional accomplishments, research interest etc.
Preparing the Merit List
- Test Score (10%) (IIM Raipur will accept CAT/GMAT/GRE scores of last two years)
- Personal Interview (50%)
- Work Experience (15%): Candidate should have relevant work experience and accordingly marks will be given by selection panel
- Academic Qualification (25%): For Academic profile, the following will be the weights:
- 10th Standard: 5%
- 12th Standard: 5%
- Graduation: 10%
- Post-Graduation: 5%
IIM Raipur FPM admission 2019 FAQ
- What is FPM?
Ans. FPM stands for Fellow Programme in Management.
- What is the eligibility condition for admission?
Ans. A candidate looking for admission into FPM should have:
Master degree in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks or equivalent grade point average. Or
Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55 percent marks or equivalent grade point average. Or
Five years/four-year Integrated Masters degree programme in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Or
4 years/8 semester bachelor’s degree (B.E./B.Tech.) with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Who should apply?
Ans. The IIM Raipur invites applications from high-quality candidates with strong academic background, preferably with professional experience, and intellectual curiosity requires for scholarship in management.
- Do I have to take CAT for getting admission into FPM?
Ans. If you do not have a CAT score, then you must have a valid score of GMAT/GATE/GRE/UGC-JRF with appropriate discipline.
- What is the process of admission to the programme?
If you are shortlisted based on your standardized test score, you will be called for the interview to be held at Raipur. Admission is subject to the recommendation of the interview panel.
- Can I apply in more than one Area?
Ans. Yes, a candidate can apply in two areas.
Official Website – iimraipur.ac.in
For more information on IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2020, Download Information Bulletin
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.