IIM Trichy FPM Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli has released the result of round 1 for admission to the Fellow Programme in Management. The selection process at IIM Trichy is multi-staged, which include Research Aptitude Examination, Area Interview followed by the Interview with the Fellow Program Committee. Eligible candidates can check all the information related to IIM Trichy FPM Admission 2020 on this page like application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, result, etc.
Latest: IIM Trichy FPM 2020 results are expected to be released on May 20, 2020. Stay tuned with us for latest updates.
IIM Trichy FPM Admission 2020
Interested candidates can apply online as per the schedule given below. Candidates are requested to fill the online application form before the last date and also check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying.
|Last date for submission of application Form||over|
|Result Declaration of Round 1||23 Mar 2020|
|IIM Trichy FPM 2020 Results||20 May 2020 (Expected)|
IIM Trichy FPM Admission 2020 Selected Candidates List – Round 1st
Candidates whose name appears in the IIM Trichy FPM Admission 2020 shortlist of round 1, they have to report for the second round of Interview. The result of round 1 contains the name of area, application code, candidate’s name etc. Candidates can check the shortlisted list from below link.
Shortlisted Candidate’s List: Click here to check the selected candidates list for the second round of Interview.
IIM Trichy FPM Admission 2020 Application Form
The application process of the IIM Trichy FPM Admission 2020 is over. The application form of FPM admission releases in online mode at iimtrichy.ac.in. Candidates are advised to fill their application form correctly and submit it before the last date of the submission of the application form. Candidates can express their interest to pursue their FPM at IIMT by choosing to apply to one or two areas of interest.
Application Process Over!
IIM Trichy FPM Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent to apply for IIMT’s Fellow Program in Management:
- A Master’s Degree in any discipline securing at least 60 per cent marks (or equivalent) or a 2 year post graduate diploma securing at least 60 per cent marks (or equivalent), in addition to a Bachelors’ degree/equivalent with at least 50 per cent marks obtained after a minimum of three years of education.
- Five-year / four-year Integrated Master’s Degree Programme in any discipline, with at least 60% marks.
- A professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CS (with atleast 50 percent aggregate marks) alongwith Bachelor’s degree (with atleast 60 percent marks).
- A 4-year / 8-semester Bachelor’s degree with at least 8 CGPA.
Have a score of CAT or GMAT or GATE * or GRE or UGC-JRF as applicable. Validity of score: Two years from the date of the test and valid as on date of submission of the FPM application. Note that the eligibility tests considered by the respective areas are given in the following table:
|FPM 2020 Batch – Acceptable Test Scores accepted by respective areas|
|Strategy||CAT / GMAT / GRE/ UGC-JRF (any discipline)|
|Marketing||CAT / GMAT / GRE|
|Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management||CAT / GMAT / GRE / UGC-JRF in Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Management, Labor Welfare-PMIR-HRM|
|Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques||CAT/GMAT / GRE/ UGC-JRF (Mathematical Sciences) / GATE (Mechanical/Production and Industrial/Computer Science)|
|Information Systems and Analytics||CAT / GMAT / GRE/ UGC-JRF (any discipline)|
|Finance and Accounting||CAT / GMAT / GRE/ UGC-JRF (any discipline)|
IIM Trichy FPM Admission 2020 Selection Process
The selection process at IIM Trichy is multi-staged. All stages of this process are equally important for a potential candidate seeking an admission into the program.
Stage 1: Submission of the application form Candidates interested in pursuing the Fellow Programme in Management at IIM Tiruchirappalli (IIMT), begin their application process by submitting their application form and all associated submissions (academic record documents, certificates, qualifying examination scores, application fees etc.).
Stage 2: Research Aptitude Examination and Area Interview This stage of the admission process requires the candidates to participate in one or both of the following processes, as:
- Research Aptitude Examination: This will be a written examination, that is conducted by some of the areas. This examination is conducted to test the candidates research aptitude in a particular area of specialization. Thus, the content of the examination is very specific to the area. It may range from an examination of the candidates’ quantitative aptitude to their ability to understand and analyze/ synthesize research papers.
- Area Interview: All candidates shortlisted in Stage 1, will be required to attend the personal interview with members of/ experts in their chosen area of specialization.
At the end of the day the shortlists for the next stage will be announced.
Stage 3: Interview with the Fellow Program Committee:
This is the final stage of the admission process. It will be held on the day after Stage 2. All candidates shortlisted after stage 2 across all areas will have a personal interview with the Fellow Program Committee.
Candidates who clear this stage of the process will be sent an offer of admission to the Fellow Program at IIM Tiruchirappalli.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How many regular academic programmes are run by IIMT and what are their durations?
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) – Duration: 2 years.
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) – Duration: 4 to 5 years .
- Post Graduate Programme in Business Management (PGPBM) – Duration: 2 years – Weekend programme – conducted at IIMT Chennai Centre.
Q2. What is the PGPM course in IIMT?
The Post Graduate Programme is a two-year full-time residential programme of IIM Trichy. For more details, please visit our website: http://www.iimtrichy.ac.in/pgpm
Q3. What is the Fellow Program in Management in IIMT?
The Fellow Program in Management (FPM) is a research programme. For more details, please visit our website: http://www.iimtrichy.ac.in/fpm.
Q4. Selection Process for FPM?
The selection process is based CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/UGC-JRF, Academic Performance & Personal Interview.
- Apart from the above the selection process also includes evaluation of the candidate’s application which includes ‘research intent’, ‘statement of purpose’ etc.,
For more details regarding the IIM Trichy FPM Admission 2020, Follow Official website: iimtrichy.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.