IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020 – The institute offers admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management for Agribusiness and Plantation Management (ABPM) and Food Processing & Business Management (FPBM) courses. The application form releases on the official website, iipmb.edu.in as per the schedule. All the bachelor candidates who have a valid score in any of the exam – CAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT can apply for IIPM PGDM Admission 2020. The candidates are selected on the basis of academic record, test scores, writing skills, group discussion and personal interview. You can check more details about IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: Last date to submission of application form extended up to July 31, 2020, and for North East & J&K up to August 14, 2020. Scroll down to Apply.
IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020
Candidates have to apply for PGDM – ABPM and FPBM before the last date of application submission. You can check out the important dates related to the IIPM PGDM Admission 2020 below:
|IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020||ABPM||FPBM|
|Last date to submit Application form|
31 Jul 2020
31 Jul 2020
|Last date to submit Application form |
for North East & J&K
|14 Aug 2020||14 Aug 2020|
|Test Dates for CAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ GATE aspirants||as per schedule||as per schedule|
IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020 Notice
PGDM Courses Offered by IIPM Bangalore
The institute offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in the following two courses:
- Agribusiness and Plantation Management (ABPM)
- Food Processing & Business Management (FPBM)
IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form for IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020 can be filled online on the official website of IIPM Bangalore. Candidates can also apply in offline mode by dowloading the application from the institute’s website. Downloaded forms have to be filled by the candidates and sent to the admission office along with the fee amount. Candidates have to send the downloaded forms to the following address:
Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bengaluru, IIPMB
Jnana Bharathi Campus, P. O. Malathalli
Bengaluru 560 056, INDIA
NRI/ PIO/ Foreign Nationals can apply for ABPM course only and in offline mode only.
- Click here to apply online
- Click here to download ABPM application form
- Click here to download FPBM application form
Steps to apply online for IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020:
Step 1: Visit the application page using the direct link provided here.
Step 2: A page with important instructions, regarding application form, appears on the screen. Read all the instructions carefully and scroll down this page.
Step 3: Proceed to ‘Sign Up’ by providing name, phone number and a valid email address.
Step 4: Fill the required details in the IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020 application form.
Application Fee: The candidates can pay the application fee in either online mode (Internet Banking/ NEFT/ RTGS) or in offline mode through a demand draft. Check the application fee from the table given below.
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs 500|
|NRI/ PIO/ Foreign Nationals||20 USD|
Documents Required: The candidates must make sure to upload the following documents (scanned) as per the prescribed specifications.
- SSC Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- UG Mark Sheet
- Present Studying Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph (Size < 20kb)
IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for IIPM PGDM Admission 2020, candidates must must check out the eligibility criteria for each course mentioned below:
PGDM – ABPM:
- Nationality: Indian/ NRI/ PIO/ Foreign candidates can apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in agriculture and allied sciences or any other discipline from a recognized university/ institution.
- Qualifying marks: The candidates must have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation. However, minimum 45% aggregate marks are required in case of SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.
- All the candidates must also have a valid score of CAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT exam.
PGDM – FPBM:
- Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in food technology, food science/ nutrition, fisheries, dairy, animal husbandry, horticulture or allied disciplines. Such degree must have been obtained from a recognized university/institution.
- Qualifying marks: The candidates must have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PwD) or equivalent CGPA in graduation.
- All the candidates must also have a valid score of CAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ GATE exam.
IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission Process 2020
For each course, candidates are selected on the basis of the following criteria:
For PGDM – ABPM: The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the follwing:
- Academic record
- Test scores
- Writing skills
- Group discussion
- Personal Interview.
For PGDM – FPBM: Candidates are selected on the basis of the following:
- Merit through National Competitive examinations
IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The candidates can check out the fee structure for PGDM – ABPM and FPBM below.
PGDM – ABPM:
PGDM – FPBM: This is as per last year data.
IIPM Bangalore Placements
The Institute also provides placement facilities to the candidates. Candidates are placed in various sectors such as Agri-inputs, Allied inputs, Banking, Supply Chain Management, Plantations, Retail, Food Processing, Commodity, Service Sector, Consultancy, International assignment etc. within the country and in African, South East Asian, European and western countries.
You can check out some of the companies below where the students of IIPM PGDM courses are placed:
- Bayer CropScience
- Bestech Seeds
- Chambal Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd
- Coromandel International
- Criyagen Agri and Biotech Ltd
- Beroe Inc.
- BTG Pactual
- IConcept India
- Institute of Rural Research and
- Development (IRRAD)
- Markets and Markets
- Q&Q Research
- Aditya Birla Retail Ltd
- Hypercity India
- Max Hypermarkets India
- Metro Cash and Carry
- Myntra India
- Reliance Industries
- Spencer’s Retail (RPG Group)
- Axis Bank
- Canara Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- L&T Finance
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural
- Development (NABARD)
- Reserve Bank of India
- DS Group
- Eurovenilla India
- GCMMF (Amul)
- Godfrey Philips India Private Ltd.
- Grafax Cotton
- Griffith Laboratories
- Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd.
- ITC India Ltd.
- Nakoda Dairy
- Nestle India
- Parle Agro Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- PepsiCo India
- Sresta Naturals
- Sterling Agro
IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020 Scholarship
The meritorious students can also avail the benefits of various scholarship programs. These scholarships are provided by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. OBC students can also apply for scholarships provided by the state government. Let us look at one such scheme below.
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme (for all ST students): Under this scheme, the students the eligible candidates are entitled to the following benefits.
- Full tuition fee (upto Rs 2 LPA)
- Living expenses (upto Rs 2200 per month)
- Books and stationary (upto Rs 3000 per annum)
- Cost of a computer and its accessories (upto Rs 45000)
Eligibility for CSSS: Candidates must fulfill the following conditions to be eligible for the CSSS scheme mentioned above.
- They must belong to Scheduled Tribe/ Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups or hold a BPL certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Total family income must be less than Rs 4.5 LPA.
About Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bangalore
Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM) Bangalore was established in 1993 as an autonomous educational institute of higher learning. It is co-promoted by the Commodity Boards of India, viz., Coffee Board, Rubber Board, Tea Board, Spices Board and Plantation Industry Associations. IIPM is co-sponsored by the Ministry of Communication & Information Technology (MCI), Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJ&E), Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Ministry of Minority Affairs (MMA) and the Malankara Plantations Ltd.
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute.
Official Website: iipmb.edu.in
Get more information regarding IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020 from the Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.