IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM) is a National Institute situated at Bangalore. It is co – promoted by the Commodity Boards of India, viz., Coffee Board, Rubber Board, Tea Board, Spices Board and Plantation Industry Associations. The institute offers admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management for Agribusiness and Plantation Management (ABPM) and Food Processing & Business Management (FPBM) Courses. The application form releases on the official website, iipmb.edu.in as per the schedule. All the candidates who have a valid score in any of the exam – CAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT can apply for IIPM PGDM Admission 2020. The candidates are selected on the basis of academic record, test scores, writing skills, group discussion and personal interview. You can check more details about IIPM PGDM Admission 2020 from this page.
IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020
Candidates have to apply for PGDM – ABPM and FPBM through online mode only. You can check out the important dates related to the IIPM PGDM Admission 2020 below:
|IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020||ABPM||FBPM|
|Last date to submit the Application form||4th week of March 2020||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Test Dates for CAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ PAT/ GATE aspirants||As per the schedule||As per the schedule|
PGDM Courses Offered by Indian IIPM Bangalore
The institute offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in two courses:
- Agribusiness and Plantation Management (ABPM)
- Food Processing & Business Management (FPBM)
IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for IIPM PGDM Admission 2020, you must check out the eligibility criteria for each course mentioned below:
PGDM – ABPM:
- Nationality: Indian/ NRI/ PIO/ Foreign candidates can apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in agriculture and allied sciences or any other discipline.
- Qualifying marks: An aggregate of 50 % marks (gndian Institute of Plantation Management Bangaleneral candidates) in Graduation and 45 % marks (SC/ ST and PwD canddiates).
- All the candidates must also have a valid score of CAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT exam.
PGDM – FPBM:
- Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in food technology, food science/ nutrition, fisheries,
dairy, animal husbandry, horticulture or allied disciplines.
- Qualifying marks: An aggregate of 50 % marks (general candidates) in Graduation and 45 % marks (SC/ ST and PwD canddiates).
- All the candidates must also have a valid score of CAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ GATE exam.
IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission Process 2020
For each course, candidates are selected on the basis of the following criteria:
For PGDM – ABPM:
The selection of the candidates are done on the basis of the Academic Record, Test Scores, Writing Skill, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
For PGDM – FPBM:
Candidates are selected on the basis of the Merit through National Competitive examinations and GDI.
How to Apply for IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020
Candidates can check out the steps below to apply for IIPM PGDM Admission 2020:
- Open the official website from the link provided on this page.
- Click on the link for ‘Apply Online’ as shown in the picture below.
- The login portal will open up. The instructions on ‘How to Apply’ is also given on this page.
- Read all the instructions carefully and ‘Sign Up’ by providing your Name, Phone Number and a valid Email Address.
How to Fill the Application Form?
All the fields marked with * are mandatory to fill.
Make sure you upload the following documents (scanned) as per the specifications given in the application form :
- SSC Marks Sheet
- XII Marks Sheet
- UG Marks Sheet
- Present Studying Certificate
- Category Certificate & Income Certificate
Note: The size of the Passport size photograph must be less than 20 Kb.
- The Application Fee for PGDM IIPM Admission 2020 is Rs. 1000 (General candidates) and Rs. 500 (SC/ ST/ PH candidates). It is as per last year’s exam session.
- The mode of the Application fee is Offline mode.
- Candidates have to pay the Fee via Demand Draft at the address provided on the official website for the same.
IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020 Fee Structure
You can check out the Fee Structure for PGDM – ABPM and FPBM below: (It is as per last year’s information brochure)
PGDM – ABPM:
PGDM – FPBM:
IIPM Bangalore Placement
The Institute also provides placement facilities to the candidates. Candidates are placed in various sectors such as Agri-inputs,
Allied inputs, Banking, Supply Chain Management, Plantations, Retail, Food Processing, Commodity, Service Sector, Consultancy, International assignment etc. within the country and in African, South East Asia, Europe and Western Countries etc.
You can check out some of the companies below where the students of IIPM PGDM courses are placed:
- Bayer CropScience
- Bestech Seeds
- Chambal Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd
- Coromandel International
- Criyagen Agri and Biotech Ltd
- Beroe Inc.
- BTG Pactual
- IConcept India
- Institute of Rural Research and
- Development (IRRAD)
- Markets and Markets
- Q&Q Research
- Aditya Birla Retail Ltd
- Hypercity India
- Max Hypermarkets India
- Metro Cash and Carry
- Myntra India
- Reliance Industries
- Spencer’s Retail (RPG Group)
- Axis Bank
- Canara Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- L&T Finance
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural
- Development (NABARD)
- Reserve Bank of India
- DS Group
- Eurovenilla India
- GCMMF (Amul)
- Godfrey Philips India Private Ltd.
- Grafax Cotton
- Griffith Laboratories
- Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd.
- ITC India Ltd.
- Nakoda Dairy
- Nestle India
- Parle Agro Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- PepsiCo India
- Sresta Naturals
- Sterling Agro
IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020 Scholarship
The institute also provides Meritorious Scholarships from the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. State Government Scholarships for OBC Students.
IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020 Reservation
The Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates is applicable as per the Government of India rules, subject to meeting the other eligibility criteria for admission.
About Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bangalore
Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM) Bangalore was established in 1993 as an autonomous educational sector of higher learning. It is co-promoted by the Commodity Boards of India, viz., Coffee Board, Rubber Board, Tea Board, Spices Board and Plantation Industry Associations. IIPM is co – sponsored by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJ&E), Ministry of Minority Affairs (MMA), Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Ministry of Communication & Information Technology (MCI) of Government of India and the Malankara Plantations Ltd. through educational institution scholarships and academic related recognition.