IISWBM Application Form 2020: Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management will release the online and offline application forms for MBA – PS and MBA – PS on its official website, iiswbm.edu. Valid email id and contact number are mandatory in the duly filled application form. Applicants must ensure that they submit the application form for the desired course before the last date. Also, the incomplete application is liable for rejection. Candidates must have completed with a minimum of 50% of marks. To know more on IISWBM Application Form 2020, candidates must go through the article written below.
Latest: IISWBM Application Form is available now. Scroll down to Apply.
IISWBM Application Form 2020
Candidates can apply for the same as well as other PG courses from the links which will be given below. Candidates can check the table given below which includes the dates of the courses.
|Courses Offered||Last date to apply|
|M.Phil – 2 years||Jun 2020|
|MBA (Day) – 2 years||Jun 2020|
|MBA (Eve) – 2 years||15 May 2020|
|MBA (PS) – 2 years||To be Notified|
|MHRM – 2 years||05 Jul 2020|
|MSW – 2 years||17 Jun 2020|
|MRM – 2 years||05 Jun 2020|
|PGD Sports Management||To be announced|
|PGD Fire Safety Management||Jun 2020|
|PGD Supply Chain and Logistics Management||Jun 2020|
|PGD Executive PG Programme in Management||Jun 2020|
|PGDM and Executive Course on Business Analytics (Collaborative)||Jun 2020|
|PGD Media Management (Collaborative)||Jun 2020|
|Certified Financial Market Association||to be announced|
|Energy Management and Audit||to be announced|
|Ph.D.||to be announced|
|CRIMM||to be announced|
|MDP and EDP||to be announced|
Application Form: Click here to apply the application form for IISWBM 2020.
official website: iiswbm.edu
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the amount of application fee is give below table.
|MBA (Evening)||Rs. 900/-|
|MBA – PS||Rs. 900/-|
How to fill the IISWBM MBA – PS (Public Security) Application Form 2020?
Candidates can fill the application form for the admission in the IISWBM’s official and also by downloading it. Here, we have enlisted to apply for the same. Candidates must fill the authentic and accurate information in the application form else the University will reject it automatically.
Option – I – Online
- Visit the direct link provided below the table.
- Click on the “New Application” link.
- Fill some qualification related details like program you want pursue, 2nd preference, course code, category, entrance exam, rank/percentile, registration number, details related to class 10, 12, graduation and post graduation and work experience.
- Click “Next” to proceed.
- Over the next page, a candidate is required to some personal details like name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, nationality, religion, blood group, disability (if any) and contact related information.
- Similarly, the “Save & Next” option to proceed further.
- Over the step, a candidate is required to make the payment via using the available payment gateways. Tick the checkbox and press the “Save” option to proceed further.
Option – II – Offline
- Collect from the reception counter of IISWBM Application Form and Admission Brochure against cash payment of the amount specified for the particular course.
- Follow the mentioned last date for issue and submission of the completed admission forms.
Details To Be Filled Over IISWBM Application Form
The following details needs to be filled over the IISWBM Application Form.
- Course Specialisation
- Father’s Name
- Guardian’s Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- PwD Category
- Any Disability
- Blood Group
- Postal Address
- Academic Qualification
- Other Qualification
- Job Experience
- National Level Entrance Exam Details
- Any scholarship
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Fee Related Details
- Signature and Photograph
Documents To Be Sent Along with IISWBM Application Form
Along with the offline IISWBN Application Form, a candidate needs to submit a copy of the following documents.
- Marksheets of Class 11 and 12
- Certificate and Marksheet of Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Date of Birth Proof (Birth Certificate or Aadhhar Card or Class X Admit Card or Passport)
- CAT/MAT/ JEMAT/ GATE/ XAT/ ATMA Registration Form as Applicable
- Certificate for SC/ST/NC-OBC, if applicable
- Certificate for Physical Disability, if applicable
- Certificate for Below Poverty Line, if applicable
- Work Experience Certificate, if applicable
- A scanned copy of the completed application form along with a scanned copy of the receipted counter foil meant for IISWBM.
Application Check List
Candidates can go through the check list given below for all the admission in the preferred courses in IISWBM. These details should be observed diligently by the aspirants to avoid future hassles.
IISWBM Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates check the eligibility criteria for the various programmer which offered by the IISWBM. Check the programmes wises eligibility criteria is given below:
For MBA 2 Year (Evening): Candidates have Graduate Degree holder in any professional courses such as Engineering, LLB, or other Honors degree from any university with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for the reserved category candidates) and with minimum two year of work experience at executive level.
For MBA – Public System: Applicants must have the Bachelor Degree in any professional courses with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for the reserved category candidates) from any recognized university. And those applicants who have experience shall preferred.
For Master in Retail Management 2 Year (Full time): Candidates have Bachelor degree from recognised university, with B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA or in any professional discipline holder like Engineering, LLB, etc,. Those candidates will be appearing are also eligible to apply.
For MSW: Applicants should have Bachelor degree from recognised university, with B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA or in any professional discipline holder like Engineering, LLB, etc,. And the final admission will be based on the qualification being approved by the University of Calcutta for admission to the MSW Programme.
For Sports management (PGDSM): Candidates must have minimum qualification of Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognised university. And appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
IISWBM Admit Card 2020
The Institute will issue the admit card for those candidates who have applied for such courses which consist of the in-house admission test. In the allotted hall ticket, candidates would be able to see the details such as exam time, exam date, test centre, important instructions which should be kept in mind while writing the paper and many more. Candidates would be able to download their hall tickets from the official website of the institute. Only those candidates who would register themselves successfully will get the admit card for the concerned examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.