IISWBM Application Form 2019: Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management has released the online and offline application forms for MBA – PS and MBA – PS on its official website, iiswbm.edu. Valid email id and contact number are mandatory in the duly filled application form. Applicants must ensure that they submit the application form for the desired course before the last date. Also, the incomplete application is liable for rejection. Candidates must have completed with a minimum of 50% of marks. To know more on IISWBM Application Form 2019, candidates must go through the article written below.
IISWBM Application Form 2019
The dates for the admission in MBA PS 2019 have been released on the official website and candidates can apply for the same as well as other PG courses from the links given below. Candidates can check the table given below which includes the dates of the courses.
|Courses Offered||Last date to apply|
|M.Phil – 2 years||Jun 2019|
|MBA (Day) – 2 years||Jun 2019|
|MBA (Eve) – 2 years||Jun 2019|
|MBA (PS) – 2 years||03 Jun 2019|
|MHRM – 2 years||Jun 2019|
|MSW – 2 years||Jun 2019|
|MRM – 2 years||Jun 2019|
|PGD Sports Management||Jun 2019|
|PGD Fire Safety Management||Jun 2019|
|PGD Supply Chain and Logistics Management||Jun 2019|
|PGD Executive PG Programme in Management||Jun 2019|
|PGDM and Executive Course on Business Analytics (Collaborative)||Jun 2019|
|PGD Media Management (Collaborative)||Jun 2019|
|Certified Financial Market Association||to be announced|
|Energy Management and Audit||to be announced|
|Ph.D.||to be announced|
|CRIMM||to be announced|
|MDP and EDP||to be announced|
- For MBA – PS (Public Security) Admission 2019: Apply Online
- IISWBM Kolkata MBA – PS Admission 2019 is available. Download here.
For MBA and MHRM Admission 2019:
- IISWBM Kolkata MBA and MHRM Admission 2019 is available. Apply now.
- IISWBM Kolkata MBA and MHRM Admission 2019 is available. Download here.
How to fill the IISWBM MBA – PS (Public Security) Application Form 2019?
Candidates can fill the application form for the admission in the IISWBM’s official and also by downloading it. Here, we have enlisted to apply for the same. Candidates must fill the authentic and accurate information in the application form else the University will reject it automatically.
Option – I – Online
- Visit the direct link provided below the table.
- Click on the “New Application” link.
- Fill some qualification related details like program you want pursue, 2nd preference, course code, category, entrance exam, rank/percentile, registration number, details related to class 10, 12, graduation and post graduation and work experience.
- Click “Next” to proceed.
- Over the next page, a candidate is required to some personal details like name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, nationality, religion, blood group, disability (if any) and contact related information.
- Similarly, the “Save & Next” option to proceed further.
- Over the step, a candidate is required to make the payment via using the available payment gateways. Tick the checkbox and press the “Save” option to proceed further.
Option – II – Offline
- Collect from the reception counter of IISWBM Application Form and Admission Brochure against cash payment of the amount specified for the particular course.
- Follow the mentioned last date for issue and submission of the completed admission forms.
Details To Be Filled Over IISWBM Application Form
The following details needs to be filled over the IISWBM Application Form.
- Course Specialisation
- Father’s Name
- Guardian’s Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- PwD Category
- Any Disability
- Blood Group
- Postal Address
- Academic Qualification
- Other Qualification
- Job Experience
- National Level Entrance Exam Details
- Any scholarship
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Fee Related Details
- Signature and Photograph
Documents To Be Sent Along with IISWBM Application Form
Along with the offline IISWBN Application Form, a candidate needs to submit a copy of the following documents.
- Marcksheets of Class 11 and 12
- Certificate and Marksheet of Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Date of Birth Proof (Birth Certificate or Aadhhar Card or Class X Admit Card or Passport)
- Certificate for SC/ST/NC-OBC, if applicable
- Certificate for Physical Disability, if applicable
- Certificate for Below Poverty Line, if applicable
- Work Experience Certificate, if applicable
- A scanned copy of the completed application form along with a scanned copy of the receipted counter foil meant for IISWBM.
Application Check List
Candidates can go through the check list given below for all the admission in the preferred courses in IISWBM. These details should be observed diligently by the aspirants to avoid future hassles.
IISWBM Admit Card 2019
The Institute will issue the admit card for those candidates who have applied for such courses which consist of the in-house admission test. In the allotted hall ticket, candidates would be able to see the details such as exam time, exam date, test centre, important instructions which should be kept in mind while writing the paper and many more. Candidates would be able to download their hall tickets from the official website of the institute. Only those candidates who would register themselves successfully will get the admit card for the concerned examination.