Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM) had issued a notification for Two Year M.Phil Programme of Calcutta University for the session 2018-20. Interested candidates can check all the details of IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2018 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2018
Applications have been screened by the M. Phil. Board of Studies and shortlisted candidates have to appear for an entrance examination. Candidates who have qualified in NET, SET or equivalent national level examination will be exempted from the Entrance Test. The M. Phil. Programme in Management will be of 2 years’ duration.
Schedule of IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date for Issue & Receipt of Application Forms||24 Oct 2017|
|Publish of the list of candidate selected for written exam||31 Oct 2017|
|Written Admission exam||10 Nov 2017 (11.00 A.M)|
|Publish of the list of candidate selected for Personal interview|
|Personal Interview||01 Dec 2017|
|Course will commence from||Jan 2018|
Selected Candidates for M.Phil. Admission 2018-20
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM) has published the list of candidates selected for the admission in M.Phil Session 2018-20. Candidates can check the list from the direct link which has been provided below.
- Clik Here to check List of selected candidate for admission in M.Phil. 2018-20
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM) has published the list of candidates selected for the interview & written test. Candidates can check the list from the direct link which has been provided below.
- Click Here to check the list of candidates selected for the interview.
- Click Here to check the list of candidates selected for the Written test.
Interested candidates can download the application form from official website www.iiswbm.edu or through the direct link given below.
- The application process is over now!!
- Payment of Rs 600/- can be made through Online Banking System or State Bank of India Power Jyoti Account of IISWBM No. 32495656710.
- Brochure available from the reception counter of IISWBM on producing proof of payment.
- For student loan, Institute has arrangement with some Banks subject to fulfilment of respective banker’s formalities.
Candidates for admission to the M. Phil. programme shall have a Master’s degree or a degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
Selection of the candidates for IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2018 can be done through the following process.
- Written test
- Personal interview
Candidates who have cleared NET/SET or equivalent national level examination will be exempted from entrance test.
|1st Year (Rs.)||2nd Year (Rs.)|
|Library Caution Money||5,000/-||–|
- Total Fees Rs. 1,90,000/- (including refundable deposit of Rs. 10,000/-)
- Students will be allowed to pay the fees in four instalments (i.e. Rs. 55,000/- in the first instalment and Rs. 45,000/- each in second, third and fourth instalments).
- In-house Research Fellows / Lecturers / Assistant Professors of IISWBM doing the M.Phil. Programme in Management at IISWBM may be given a waiver of up to 50% of the course fees.