Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM) had issued a notification for Two Year M.Phil Programme of Calcutta University for the session 2019 – 2021. Interested candidates can check all the details of IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2019 – 2021 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2019 – 2021
Applications have been screened by the M. Phil. Board of Studies and shortlisted candidates have to appear for an entrance examination. Candidates who have qualified in NET, SET or equivalent national level examination will be exempted from the Entrance Test. The M. Phil. Programme in Management will be of 2 years’ duration.
Schedule of IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2019 – 2021 is given below.
|Application Forms will be available from||08 Aug 2018|
|Last date for Issue & Receipt of Application Forms||10 Sep 2018|
|Publish of the list of candidate selected for written exam||14 Sep 2018|
|Written Admission exam||20 Sep 2018|
|Publish of the list of candidate selected for Personal interview||25 Sep 2018|
|Personal Interview||27 to 28 Sep 2018|
|Final Result||05 Oct 2018|
|Last Date for admission||16 Nov 2018|
|Session Commencement||Jan 2019|
Candidates for admission to the M. Phil. programme shall have a Master’s degree in Management, Commerce or Social Welfare and any other related discipline form Calcutta University, with at least 55% marks (SC/ST with 50% marks)or with 60% marks in aggregate of other recognized University or grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
Interested candidates can download the application form from official website www.iiswbm.edu or through the direct link given below.
Application Form: Click here to download the Application Form for IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil. course.
- Payment of Rs 600/- can be made through cash payment made on the name State Bank of India Power Jyoti Account of IISWBM No. 32495656710.
- Brochure available from the reception counter of IISWBM on producing proof of payment.
- For student loan, Institute has arrangement with some Banks subject to fulfilment of respective banker’s formalities.
List of Documents Attach to Application Form
- Class X, XII Marksheet.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree certificate and Marksheet.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or Aadhhar Card or Class X Admit Card or Passport).
- Certificate for SC/ST/NC-OBC, if applicable.
- Certificate for Physical Disability, if applicable.
- Certificate for Below Poverty Line, if applicable.
- Work Experience Certificate.
- A scanned copy of the completed application form along with a scanned copy of the receipted counter foil meant for IISWBM of the State Bank of India Power Jyoti Account No. 32495656710 should also be sent by Speed Post or Deposit in Drop Box placed in Reception Counter.
Selected Candidates for M.Phil. Admission 2019 – 2021
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM) will publish the list of candidates selected for the admission in M.Phil Session 2019 – 2021. Candidates can check the list from the direct link which will be provided below.
Selection of the candidates for IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2019 – 2021 can be done through the following process.
- Written test
- Personal interview
Through written test and personal interview, candidates who have cleared NET/SET or equivalent national level examination will be exempted from entrance test.
|1st Year (Rs.)||2nd Year (Rs.)|
|Library Caution Money||5,000/-||–|
- Total Fees Rs. 1,90,000/- (including refundable deposit of Rs. 10,000/-)
- Students will be allowed to pay the fees in four instalments (i.e. Rs. 55,000/- in the first instalment and Rs. 45,000/- each in second, third and fourth instalments).
- In-house Research Fellows / Lecturers / Assistant Professors of IISWBM doing the M.Phil. Programme in Management at IISWBM may be given a waiver of up to 50% of the course fees.
Official Website: www.iiswbm.edu.
For more information click below links: