Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM) has issued a notification for Two Year M.Phil Programme of Calcutta University for the academic session 2021 – 2023. Interested candidates can apply through the offline application form which is given below, candidates must esnure their eligibility criteria before applying the IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil application form 2021. Get here the complete details like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc , of ISSWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2021 – 23 from this page.
Latest: IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2021-2023 Application Form is now Available. Candidate can download it from below.
IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2021 – 2023
Applications have been screened by the M. Phil. Board of Studies and shortlisted candidates have to appear for an entrance examination. Candidates who have qualified in NET, SET or equivalent national level examination will be exempted from the Entrance Test. The M. Phil. Programme in Management will be of 2 years’ duration. The important schedule regarding ISSWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2021 – 23 is given below the table.
Schedule of IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2021 – 2023 is given below.
|Application Forms will be available from||Started|
|Last date for Issue & Receipt of Application Forms||25 Nov 2020|
|Publish of the list of candidate selected for written exam||02 Dec 2020|
|Written Admission exam||16 Dec 2020|
|Short listed name for interview||18 Dec 2020|
|Personal Interview||22 & 23 Dec 2020|
|Final Result||24 Dec 2020|
|Last Date for admission||06 Jan 2021|
|Session Commencement||15 Jan 2021|
IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2021 – 2023 Application Form
Interested candidates can download the application form from the official website iiswbm.edu or through the direct link given below. Candidates be carefull when entered the details in the dully application form. And candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Application Form: Click here to download the Application Form for IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil. course.
How to Fill the Application from?
- Candidates visit the official website, i.e., iiswbm.edu
- Download the DL Form, Admission Brochure, and IISWBM / State Bank of India Power Jyoti A/c no. 32495656710
- Challan and deposit Rs. 600/- to any branch of State Bank of India against challan and DL Form dully filled in.
- Then send the completed DL Form with column 11 duly entered by State Bank of India along with the IISWBM’s copy of Power Jyoti A/c no. 32495656710 challan to the Institute, so as to reach the Institute by September 20, 2019, at the latest.
List of Documents Attach to Application Form
- Class X, XII Marksheet.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree certificate and Marksheet.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or Aadhhar Card or Class X Admit Card or Passport).
- Certificate for SC/ST/NC-OBC, if applicable.
- Certificate for Physical Disability, if applicable.
- Certificate for Below Poverty Line, if applicable.
- Work Experience Certificate.
- A scanned copy of the completed application form along with a scanned copy of the receipted counter foil meant for IISWBM of the State Bank of India Power Jyoti Account No. 32495656710 should also be sent by Speed Post or Deposit in DropBox placed in Reception Counter.
IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2021 – 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates for admission to the M. Phil. programme shall have a Master’s degree in Management, Commerce or Social Welfare and any other related discipline form Calcutta University, with at least 55% marks (SC/ST with 50% marks)or with 60% marks in aggregate of other recognized University or grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
Selected Candidates for M.Phil. Admission 2021 – 2023
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM) will publish the list of candidates selected for the admission in M.Phil Session 2021 – 2023. Candidates can check the list from the direct link which will be provided below.
IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2021 – 2023 Selection Process
Selection of the candidates for IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2021 – 2023 can be done through the following process.
- Written test
- Personal interview
Through written test and personal interview, candidates who have cleared NET/SET or equivalent national level examination will be exempted from entrance test.
IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2021 – 2023 Fee Structure
|1st Year (Rs.)||2nd Year (Rs.)|
|Library Caution Money||5,000/-||–|
- Total Fees Rs. 1,90,000/- (including refundable deposit of Rs. 10,000/-)
- Students will be allowed to pay the fees in four instalments (i.e. Rs. 55,000/- in the first instalment and Rs. 45,000/- each in second, third and fourth instalments).
- In-house Research Fellows / Lecturers / Assistant Professors of IISWBM doing the M.Phil. Programme in Management at IISWBM may be given a waiver of up to 50% of the course fees.
Official Website: iiswbm.edu.
For more information regarding IISWBM KolkataM.Phil Admission 2021- 2023 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.