IISWBM NRI Admission for Overseas Students – Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management is an international student friendly institute. So, it has designed a separate intake process for such candidates. Such candidates can take admission in this institute to pursue any of the Master’s programme. Admissions are done on the basis of ICCR Scholarship Scheme or via following the admission procedure for self financed national. To know more about IISWBM NRI Admission, a candidate can keep reading!
IISWBM NRI Admission for Overseas Students
To answer the question – You all falls under the category of “Overseas Students”, we have provided you with an answer. Check out the picture below!
Procedure of Admission of Foreign Nationals in Master’s Program
Admission through ICCR Scholarship scheme – In order to apply under ICCR (Indian Council for Cultural Relations) Scholarship scheme, a candidate needs to approach the respective country’s high commission/ embassy / consulate at New Delhi, India and avail this scheme. Under this scheme, the cost of education of the candidate is borne by the Government, once all the relevant information has been accessed.
Admission of self-financed foreign national
The admission process for self financed foreign nationals in IISWBM is as follows:
- Such candidates need to mention the course name, that he/she seeks admission in to the Director, Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management, College Square (west), Kolkata 700 073, India. Few other documents need to be enclosed along with this, and that are a copy of passport, 6 passport size photographs, all the education related mark sheets of qualifying exam. All of these documents needs to be attested by qualified person at appropriate level of their country.
- After the Institute receives the application and all the necessary documents, it forwards the candidature to the Registrar, Calcutta University for ‘Equivalence’ assessment.
- The Institute then awaits for the receipt of No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the University. Further, it issues the Admission instructions including Selection Notice to the candidate.
- Over the next step, a candidate can start making the necessary VISA arrangements for reporting to India to resume their studies for the course.
- At times, a candidate is required to attempt GMAT before the completion of study. The same will be informed at the time of admission by the Institute, if there is a need for the GMAT scores.
Candidates must note that, the medium of instruction for IISWBM NRI Admission for Overseas Students will be English language only. And, in case of any document being written in other language, English version of the document needs to be enclosed and sent to the authorities.
IISWBM Courses Offered
Under NRI Admission for Overseas candidates, he/she can pursue the following the courses, that this Institute offers. Make sure, that you fulfil the laid eligibility, before applying.
- Master of Business Administration – 2 Year (Day)
- Masters of Human Resource Management – 2 Year Full Time
- MBA-PS (Formerly MPSM)
- Master in Social Welfare- 2 year Full Time
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- MDP & EDP
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Sports Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Fire Management
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGPM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Media Management
- Centre for Research in Materials Management
- Energy Management & Audit
- Certified Financial Market Association
- M.Phil -2 Year
- Master in Retail Management – 2 Year Full Time
- Master of Business Administration – 2 Year (Evening)