Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM), IIT Bombay has announced the admission schedule in MBA Programmes for the academic year 2018-20. MBA Admission 2018 will be done on the basis of CAT Score result. Get here the complete details of IIT Bombay MBA Admission 2018 such as application form details, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
IIT Bombay MBA Admission 2018
Admissions to Master of Management course in Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM) IIT Bombay commences in the month of January 2018. Online application forms will need to be filled by the candidates who are in seek of taking admissions in Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay as per the schedule.
Schedule for the IIT Bombay MBA Admission 2018 is given below.
|CAT Results||08 Jan 2018|
|Online Application for Admission||09 Jan 2018|
|Last Date for Applying Online||29 Jan 2018|
|Shortlist of Candidates And Slot Selection||09 Feb 2018|
|Written Ability Test And Personal Interview||10-13 Mar 2018|
|Final List of Selected Candidates||30 Apr 2018|
The merit list for the shortlisted candidates has been released for IIT Bombay MBA Admission 2018. Interested candidates can login by providing their SOM Registration and CAT Registration ID. The link is provided below.
Shortlisted Candidates: Click Here to check the WAT/PI result.
Candidates can apply online for Admission in MBA programme in IIT Bombay from the official website as per the schedule. Candidate should fill all the mandatory details in one go only as the session expires in 50 minutes and failure of this will result in loss of data. Remember that the data can be edited before the submission of the form only.
- Apply online– Process Over..!!
Following list of the documents required to scan and upload along with the Application form as per the Instructions.
- Passport size Photograph (jpg/ jpeg/ png with size<=40kb)
- Signature of Candidate (jpg/ jpeg/ png with size<=10kb )
- Graduation Certificate/ latest Semester marksheet for the students appearing for final year/yet to receive a graduation certificate ( pdf only with size<=500kb )
- Caste Certificate if applicable (pdf only with size <=500kb)
- Physically Disabled certificate if applicable (pdf only with size <=500kb).
Applicant must possess one of the following qualifications:
- A four year Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in any discipline with first class or 60% marks (55% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in aggregate (including all years/semesters) or a minimum CPI of 6.5 (6 in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) out of 10 , from the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- CA/ICWA, with a first-class Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline having secured 60% marks (55% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in aggregate (including all years/semesters) or a minimum CPI of 6.5 (6 in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) out of 10.
- Those appearing for the final degree examination can also apply. The admission in such cases will be subject to their fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria as stated in (1) or (2) at the time of joining the course.
Selection Procedure- Domestic Applications
- The prospective candidates are required to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 conducted by IIMs every year.
- The candidates will be invited to appear for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview between 10th-13th March 2018, based on their Composite Score, which is calculated as per the shortlisting criteria.
- The candidates have to apply for CAT 2017 and Admission to Master of Management programme of SJMSOM separately. The IIMs have no role in the selection of candidates for admission to the Master of Management programme offered by Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM), IIT Bombay.
As per the previous years Fee Structure, It is expected to be the same for the year 2018- 20.
- SC/ST students are exempted from payment of Tuition Fees
- *Students not staying in Hostel are exempted from the payment of Hostel Fees
- **Other Specified fees includes Library, Teaching Aid, Computational Facilities etc.
- Students who were permitted Temporary Withdrawal from the programme are required to pay Rs. 2000/ as continuation fee per semester 8.
Official Website: www.iitb.ac.in