IIT Delhi MBA Admission 2018: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi offers full-time MBA programmes.The application form process is over now and the merit list of the shortlisted candidates for WAT & PI has been released. Selection of candidates has been done on the basis of score obtained by candidates in CAT 2017. Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for next round which is GD & PI. Finally selected candidates will be admitted to MBA programme at IIT Delhi after completion of admission formalities. Applicants can check complete details regarding IIT Delhi MBA Admission 2018 like Application form, Eligibility and selection process from the article below.
IIT Delhi MBA Admission 2018
The application process for MBA Admission has been started after the declaration of CAT 2017 result. Applicants are advised to follow the Admission schedule provided below.
|CAT Result||08 Jan 2018|
|Online Submission of Application Form||09 Jan 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application Form||29 Jan 2018|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview||29 to 31 Mar & 01 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of Admission Results||30 Apr 2018|
Shortlisted Candidates for WAT and PI
The candidates who are shortlisted for WAT and personal interview can now check their status. The shortlisting of the candidates is based on the shortlisting Index(SI) which has been provided in the link given below. Candidates can login by entering their email id, password and security code. For the further details candidates can click on the link provided below.
- Click Here to check the shortlisted criteria for WAT and PI for MBA & MBA (Telecom) 2018-20.
- Click Here to check Shortlisted Candidates for WAT and PI.
Interested candidates can apply now through the application form available at IIT Delhi Website www.iitd.ac.in. The application process was begun after the declaration of CAT 2017. Application form for IIT Delhi MBA Admission 2018 has been updated here as per the official announcement.
Application process is now over…
The application fees have to be paid only through Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. It is the applicants’ responsibility to ensure that the application and the fee is submitted by the deadline. Only those applications that are completed and for which the application fee has been received would be considered for the selection process. The application fee payable for MBA 2018 admissions will be as follows:
|Application fee for one program||Rs.1600/-|
|Application fee for two programs||Rs.3200/-|
|Reduced fee for one program||Rs.800/-|
|Reduced fee for two programs||Rs.1600/-|
The candidates having the following qualifications are eligible to apply for admission to the MBA programme
- A minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the qualifying degree.
- A relaxation of 5% in marks (i.e. min. 55%) or equivalent in CGPA (i.e. min. 6.25 on a 10-point scale) for the SC/ST candidates. Relaxation in criteria for PH candidates may be as per the Institute rules.
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent awarded by any recognized university or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
MBA (Telecommunication Systems Management)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc. Agriculture Engineering (minimum 4 years after 10+2) or Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Physical/Chemical/Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational/Information Science, Agriculture or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/ Economics, CA/ICWA.
Note: Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate by certain date.
On the basis of score of CAT 2017 candidates has been shortlisted for next round. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for group discussion and interview, which will be held at IIT Delhi. After GD & PI IIT delhi will announce the list of candidates who are finally selected for MBA Admission 2018.
Tuition Fees for Indian Citizen:
- Rs. 8 Lacs for the entire MBA Full-Time Programme payable in equal instalments (4 Semesters)
Foreign National Students (Self-Financing):
- Following are the fees per semester, chargeable from Self-Financing Foreign National Student including those seeking admission as visiting students: 2013-2014.
- Fee for International students Total $16000 for 2 years (4000 $ per semester)
Official Website: dms.iitd.ac.in