|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
IIT Delhi MBA Admission 2018: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi offers full-time MBA programmes. IIT Delhi has released the official notification for Admission in MBA Programme 2018. Candidates who want to get admission in IIT Delhi’s MBA programme must appear for CAT 2017, which is scheduled to be held on November 26, 2017.Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of score obtained by candidates in CAT 2017. Application Process for MBA Admission will begin after the declaration of CAT 2017 result. Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for next round which is GD & PI. Finally selected candidates will be admitted to MBA programme at IIT Delhi after completion of admission formalities. Applicants can check complete details regarding IIT Delhi MBA Admission 2018 like Application form, Eligibility and selection process from the article below.
IIT Delhi MBA Admission 2018
The application process for MBA Admission will start after the declaration of CAT 2017 result. Applicants are advised to follow the Admission schedule provided below.
|CAT Result Announcement||Mid-January 2018 (Tentative)|
|Online Submission of Application Form begins on||Next day of CAT 2017 result declaration|
|Last Date of Online Application Form||29 January 2018 (Monday)|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview||29-30-31 March & 1 April 2018
(Thursday to Sunday)
|Declaration of Admission Results||30 April 2018 (Tuesday)|
Interested candidates can apply through the application form available at IIT Delhi Website www.iitd.ac.in. The application process will begin after the declaration of CAT 2017. Application form for IIT Delhi MBA Admission 2018 will be updated here as per the official announcement
The candidates having the following qualifications are eligible to apply for admission to the MBA programme
- A minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the qualifying degree.
- A relaxation of 5% in marks (i.e. min. 55%) or equivalent in CGPA (i.e. min. 6.25 on a 10-point scale) for the SC/ST candidates. Relaxation in criteria for PH candidates may be as per the Institute rules.
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent awarded by any recognized university or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
MBA (Telecommunication Systems Management)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc. Agriculture Engineering (minimum 4 years after 10+2) or Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Physical/Chemical/Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational/Information Science, Agriculture or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/ Economics, CA/ICWA.
Note: Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate by certain date.
Those having applied to IIT Delhi MBA programmes must qualify the CAT 2017. On the basis of score of CAT 2017 candidates will be shortlisted for next round. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for group discussion and interview, which will be held at IIT Delhi. After GD & PI IIT delhi will announce the list of candidates who are finally selected for MBA Admission 2018.
Tuition Fees for Indian Citizen:
- Rs. 8 Lacs for the entire MBA Full-Time Programme payable in equal instalments (4 Semesters)
Foreign National Students (Self-Financing):
- Following are the fees per semester, chargeable from Self-Financing Foreign National Student including those seeking admission as visiting students: 2013-2014.
- Fee for International students Total $16000 for 2 years (4000 $ per semester)
Official Website: www.dms.iitd.ac.in