JAM 2019 Result was announced on March 18, 2019, by IIT Kharagpur. The exam conducting body has released the scorecard for JAM 2019 on April 02, 2019. The JAM 2019 Scorecard has been issued to only those candidates who have qualified the entrance exam. The qualified candidates can download their JAM Scorecard by July 31, 2019. It can be downloaded by online mode only from JOAPS. To download it, the candidates need to log in by entering their Enrolment ID / Email ID and Password. Check more details on JAM 2019 Result from this page.
Latest: IIT JAM 2020 Result has been declared. Click here to check the same.
JAM 2019 Result
Date of declaration of JAM 2019 Result, scorecard, merit list, cut off are out. Candidates can take note of all dates from the table below.
|JAM 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|JAM 2019 exam date||10 Feb 2019|
|Date for declaration of Result|
|JAM 2019 score card is available from|
|Last Date To Download Score Card||31 Jul 2019|
- Download Scorecard: Click Here to download JAM 2019 Scorecard.
- Check Result: Click Here to check JAM Result 2019.
- Final Offer: Click Here to download the Final Offer Letter.
- Click here to check the list of Rejected Applications for JAM 2019.
- Click here to check the list of Candidates who did not attend the defect in Category Certificate.
How to Check JAM 2019 Result?
The candidates can check their result for IIT JAM 2019 at JOAPS by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page to check JAM Result 2019.
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their Enrollment ID / Email ID and Password.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- On submitting the details, in the next screen, the result of the candidate will appear on the screen.
- Finally, the candidates can download and take a print out of the JAM 2019 Result / Scorecard.
Details Given in JAM 2019 Scorecard
Apart from marks obtained in the entrance exam, the scorecard for IIT JAM 2019 consist of the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Your Paper code
- Number of candidates appeared in the test paper
- Marks obtained by the candidate
- All India Marks
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Important Instructions
JAM 2019 Scorecard will look like this…
IIT JAM 2019 Merit List
There are 7 papers in JAM 2019. There will be 7 merit lists, 1 for each paper. Therefore, merit lists of JAM 2019 will be as follows.
- Biological Sciences
- Mathematical statistics
The number of candidates in each All India Merit List will be equal to number of seats of all categories in that subject.
Tie Breaker Criteria for JAM 2019
In case if two or more candidates obtain equal marks in JAM 2019, then their tie is resolved by following the rules as mentioned below: Wherever there is a tie, it will be resolved using tie-breaking methodology.
- Candidate with a higher ratio of positive marks will be ranked higher in the merit.
- If the tie still persists, then candidates will then get the same rank.
JAM 2019 Cut Off
The cut off for JAM 2019 will be released once the result for the entrance exam is announced. Till the time, JAM 2019 Cut Off is released, the candidates can check the previous year’s cut off to get an idea of the qualifying marks required to pass the entrance exam.
IIT JAM Previous Year Cut Off
JAM 2019 Opening And Closing Ranks
The ultimate aim of JAM 2019 Result is to get admission in M.Sc program. Whether you can get admission or not depends on opening and closing ranks. Last year’s opening and closing ranks are given below for your reference.
- Click here to download opening and closing ranks.
Admission Through JAM 2019 Score
Candidates will get admission through JAM 2019 only if they have qualified exam. Then, they can apply for admission to IITs and other colleges that accept JAM scores. Here they may note that admission to IITs is through IIT M.Sc Admission and Counselling 2019. Whereas admission to NITs and other government colleges is through Centralised Counselling for M.Sc /M.Sc Tech (CCMN 2019). IISER Pune and Bhopal may also admit candidates through qualified JAM 2019 scores.
IIT M.Sc Admission and Counselling 2019
Qualified candidates seeking admission in IITs must apply through admission form at jam.iitkgp.ac.in irrespective of IIT where they want admission.
- Dates to fill admission are April 11 to 24, 2019.
- Each candidate must submit one admission form irrespective of number of JAM 2019 papers appeared in.
- Admission seekers need to upload details such as program choices, educational qualifications, percentage of marks, status, and other such information in JAM 2019 Admission Form.
- Fee of Rs 600 also has to be paid through JOAPS only.
- OBC category candidates must upload valid certificate issued after March 31, 2018 in prescribed format only.
JAM 2019 Admission Lists
Announcement of IIT JAM 2019 Admission Lists will be online. Seats will be allotted on basis of performance in IIT JAM 2019 Result and seats preference.
- First Admission List: 03 Jun 2019
- Second Admission List: 18 Jun 2019
- Third Admission List: 01 Jul 2019
JAM 2019 Result declaration is on March 20, 2019. On that day, candidates can login to JOAPS or JAM 2019 login and check their score and whether they have qualified or not. Result shows cut off also. Those who obtain cut off marks are declared as qualified. Those who qualify can download JAM 2019 Scorecard from April 5, 2019, onwards.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.