IIT Jodhpur MBA Admission 2020 – Last date to pay the MBA admission fee has been extended till June 22, 2020. IIT Jodhpur has started a school of management and entrepreneurship for the students who want to pursue MBA. The duration of the programme is 2 years. Only those candidates can take admission in IIT Jodhpur MBA course who have a bachelor’s degree. Also, the score of Common Admission Test (CAT) is taken into consideration at the time of granting admission in MBA. Scroll down to know more about IIT Jodhpur MBA admission 2020 such as the eligibility criteria, fee structure, benefit of doing MBA from IIT Jodhpur etc.
Latest: Deadline for fee payment for IIT Jodhpur MBA Admission 2020 has been extended till June 22, 2020.
IIT Jodhpur MBA Admission 2020
Some of the IITs that offer MBA courses are IIT Bombay, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkeee etc. Check more information about IIT Jodhpur Admission 2020 from below.
|Last date for fee payment||22 Jun 2020|
Courses Offered by IIT Jodhpur
The courses that are offered by IIT Jodhpur in Management degree are given below.
- Tech – MBA
- International MBA (Joint degree and dual degree)
IIT Jodhpur MBA Admission 2020 Selection Criteria
Check the selection criteria given below for IIT Jodhpur MBA admission.
- First and foremost thing that candidates have to do is to check the eligibility criteria.
- Then, wait for the official notification to apply for the course.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee
About CAT: Common Admission Test is conducted by Indian Institutes of Management for admission into MBA. It is a computer based test. After qualifying CAT, candidates can take admission in any of the 200 business schools of India. After qualifying the test, the candidates are further called for rounds like Group Discussion / Personal Inerview. CAT consists of 3 sections in total namely, Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension.
IIT Jodhpur MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for MBA course set by IIT Jodhpur for all the aspirants.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree
- Candidates must have secured first division in the bachelor’s degree.
- Also, candidates with work experience are given more weightage.
- Test score of CAT is also be taken into consideration
IIT Jodhpur MBA Admission 2020 Application Form
The candidates can apply for MBA admission on the official website of IIT Jodhpur at iitj.ac.in. Make sure the documents are ready before commencing with filling the application form. Enter the correct personal details, contact details and past academic details in the application form. Attach the scanned images of photograph, signature and other certificates with the application form. At last, pay the application fee to submit the application form.
Structure of MBA Programme 2020
In the first year, the candidates are going to study the core courses.
In the second year, the candidates are going to study the specializations. The specializations can be selected from the functional areas (Finance, Marketing, HR, Strrategy) to earn regular MBA. and second in technological areas such as AI, ML, BA to earn adegree of Tech MBA.
IIT Jodhpur MBA Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Check the fee strcuture given below for IIT Jodhpur for MBA course.
|For MBA||Rs 8,00,000|
Need for Starting Management Discipline at IIT Jodhpur
According to the recent scenarios, a MBA graduate emerging after completing their management programme is unable to match the path of the corporate world. The sugar coated word “MBA Graduate” lies on the same level like that of a graduate and this is the reason, why management degree is losing its charm.
Our country is in a dire need of specialized and versatile professionals who can produce quality as well as quantity at workplace. The start up culture requires a different kind of approach these days and hence, management discipline is introduced at IIT Jodhpur.
Benefits of Doing MBA from IIT Jodhpur
Refer to the points given below and have an idea baout why it is beneficial to pursue the esteemed degree of MBA from IIT Jodhpur.
- There will be international exposure as there will be teaching by the international faculty, immersion and exchange programs. Also, students studying MBA will be required to spend weeks at some place abroad. There will be an exchange program for the students to spend semester at B-school repute.
- Losing the charm of areputed degree and being reduced to a typical monotonous degree, IIT Jodhpur is going to provide Tech MBA for take this degree a notch higher.
- Another beneficial thing a student can get after studying MBA from IIT Jodhpur is that, they are required to work with NGOs. The main aim is to inculcate the virtue of sensitivity in the students.
- IIT Jodhpur is going to provide corporate training during summers where students will be required to study with a corporate entity.
- IIT Jodhpur offers a variety of degree options to the students where they could earn a dual and joint degree such as regular MBA, Tech MBA, Modular MBA, International MBA.
- Another benefit of doing MBA from IIT Jodhpur is that it provides a great package for the placement. Till date, the placement package was near around 12 LPA. The package for Tech – MBA is assumed to touch a package of 20 LPA.
About IIT Jodhpur
Indian Institute of Technology is a public university situated at Jodhpur. It was tsablished in the year 2008. It was ranked at 50th place amon engineering colleges by the National Institional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in the year 2019. It abides by the motto, “You are the entire knowledge and science”.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.