IIT Kanpur COGJET 2022 – The result of COGJET-2022 has been declared. To check the result, applicants can log in to the COGJET application portal and then click the STATUS button. If any applicant is not able to log in and wants to reset the password then please write to [email protected] IIT Kanpur Cognitive Science Joint Entrance Test was conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur on February 26, 2022. COGJET 2022 is a joint entrance test for admission to post-graduate programs in Cognitive Science at IIT Kanpur, CBCS Allahabad, IIIT Hyderabad, Panjab University Chandigarh. This test holds every year and there is a possibility that other cognitive science programs in the country may participate in the joint entrance test in the future.
Latest: IIT Kanpur COGJET 2022 Result has been Declared. Scroll Down to check.
IIT Kanpur Cognitive Science Joint Entrance Test (COGJET) 2022
IIT Kanpur, CBCS Allahabad, IIIT Hyderabad, Panjab University Chandigarh is conducted the COGJET 2022. Given below are detailed information about the exam schedule, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card, and result.
|Starting Date of submitting online application||28 Dec 2021|
|Last Date for submitting an application||31 Jan 2022|
|Admit Card||10 Feb 2022|
|Entrance Test||20 Feb 2022|
|Result||14 Mar 2022|
COGJET 2022 Result
The result of COGJET-2022 has been declared. To check the result, applicants can log in to the COGJET application portal and then click the STATUS button. If any applicant is not able to log in and wants to reset the password then please write to [email protected]
Result: Click here to check the OGJET 2022 Result
COGJET 2022 Admit Card
The Admit card for the COGJET 2022 has been available on the official website of the test conducting body. Status for such candidates has been changed from ‘Applied’ to ‘Admit Card Generated’ and Login for download Admit Card. The admits card can be downloaded by providing the correct registration number and password generated at the time of the registration process. If you forget your password then click the link “Forgot Password”, and answer the security question to change your old password. It is suggested that the students must check the details mentioned on the admit card before taking a printout of the same.
Note: Admit card for all applicants have been sent. If any applicant has not received the admit card yet, they should contact Mr. Puneet ([email protected]) immediately.
COGJET 2022 Application form
The Cognitive Science Joint Entrance Test application process has been started. Students interested to take admission post-graduate programs in cognitive science now start the application process as the last date is January 31, 2022. It is suggested that the students must go through the complete article to understand the various aspects of the entrance exam. It is explained below in detail as of what is the application process and how to apply for the entrance examination.
- Register on the website then use the login ID, the password you created to log in.
- Fill the application form it has 5 sections then submit.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee using the payment gateway.
- Check all details and submit your application.
- Fill up the application within 60 minutes, which is the time limit for one session. If there is a session out, then the system will not generate a unique reference number on submission, which implies your application is not saved.
- General Category- Rs.500
- SC/ST, OBC (Non-creamy layer), female, PwD- Rs.300
Students must note that the test fee is non-refundable.
How to apply for COGJET 2022
Step 1: You can apply only after registering on the website. Follow guidelines for login ID, password as given while registering. Provide a valid email id as the user id and password confirmation will be sent to the applicant by E-mail intimation.
- Your name, date of birth, parent’s full name should exactly match documents that you will provide as proof. This verification will happen only if you are admitted.
- Properly fill in the fields for Category, Nationality, Person with Disability (PwD) and Marital status.
- Fill in contact details: address, email address, mobile and landline numbers. Ensure that email, and mobile/landline numbers are valid. All communication with candidates will be through email or mobile/ landline.
- Complete the qualifying examination and other degree details. Note that eligibility to write the COGJET test does not automatically imply that you qualify for admission to the participating institutes. COGJET is necessary but not sufficient for admission.
- Check qualification criteria for admission on individual websites of participating institutes.
- Fill 4 distinct options for test venues. Based on the number of candidates at each venue, some venues may be canceled. Candidates may be allotted venues that are not on their choice list.
Step 3: Upload the following-
- Scanned good quality, recent color photograph (jpg/png format, max size 40KB)
- Scanned signature (jpg/png format, max size 40KB)
- Other documents that may apply in your case (pdf format, 600KB).
Step 4: Pay the applicable test fee using the payment gateway. The test fee is non-refundable.
Step 5: Check your data and submit the online application. When you log in again you will see your application status in ‘Applied’ category.
COGJET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the Cognitive Science Joint Entrance Test 2022 students have to fulfill certain age and qualification eligibility criteria. Students are advised to check the official website of the institute to know the other aspects of the eligibility required of them. The minimum qualification required to fill the application form is that you must have graduated or be in the final year (and should graduate by July 2022) of a 3-year or 4 or more years Bachelor’s degree program of a recognized academic institution.
COGJET 2022 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The 2022 edition of the test will be completely online. You can attempt it from any location including your home. All details will be available in the admit card.
This test will be very different from standard entrance tests. It will contain a small number of research papers and questions on them. A candidate will have to choose exactly one research paper and answer the questions associated with that paper. You will have to write your answers and upload them.
The test does not have a syllabus but will require elementary knowledge of psychology, neuroscience, mathematics and programming. A sample research paper and questions are available on the site.
Official website: iitk.ac.in
More information regarding COGJET 2022 – Download Notification
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.