IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2020 – The Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, IIT Kharagpur offers a two-year Masters Program in Human Resource Management (MHRM) in academic association with Vinod Gupta School of Management (VGSoM) and Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSoIPL). Candidates must fill the eligibility criteria, Graduate in Engineering or Postgraduate. Candidates have a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/PwD have 55% marks). Applicants shall be shortlisted based on CAT scores and academic qualifications followed by WAT (Written Ability Test) and PI. Get here the complete details of IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2020, from this page.
IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2020
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria before apply the IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2020. Check the important schedule for IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2020 is given below the table.
Schedule for IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2020 is given below.
|Last date for receiving completed application forms||9 Feb 2020|
|Dates for WAT / PI at different centers|
|Delhi||06 – 08 Mar 2020|
|Kolkata||06 – 08 Mar 2020|
|Bengaluru||13 – 15 Mar 2020|
|Mumbai||13 – 15 Mar 2020|
Details of IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2020 application form, eligibility criteria, and other information are mentioned below.
- Programme: Master of Human Resource Management
- Course Commencement: July 2020
- Duration: 2 years, full time
- Number of students: 38
IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates can apply online for the two-year Master’s Program in Human Resource Management (MHRM) from the link provided below. Candidates must ensure eligibility before applying.
How to Apply
Candidates have to follow these step to fill up the online application –
- Step 1: Appear for CAT- 2019 Examination.
- Step 2: The candidate should complete the online application form on or before February 09, 2020, form the following link – iitkgp.ac.in/mhrm
- Step 3: Candidates have to make online payment through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Step 4: After the final submission of application online, the candidate will be able to generate online application copy with their specific details/data. This application print copy may be retained by the candidate for future requirements.
IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The detailed eligibility criteria for MHRM Admission 2020 -22 is given below the point-wise:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology OR Postgraduate in any streams from recognised University/Institute.
- GE/NC-OBC: Minimum of 60% marks (or CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale)
- SC/ST/PwD: Minimum of 55% marks (or CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale)
- For both the above cases, if the CGPA is on a different scale than 10.0, the eligibility of the candidates will be calculated corresponding to the equivalence stated above
- CGPA will not be converted into percentage marks if the degree awarding institute provides marks in CGPA system. Their admission will be based on the CGPA awarded in the transcript.
- Selection of students currently in the final year will be provisional, subject to the condition that all parts of the examination must be completed in all respects before the date of joining the Institute and the mark sheet/certificate are to be submitted latest by October 31, 2020.
IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2020 Result
Candidates can check the result as per schedule at the official website of IIT Kharagpur or the direct link shall be provided. The IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2020 Result will be announced after the Succesful completion of WAT (Written Ability Test) and PI (Personal Interview). Those candidates shall be qualified the entrance exam are called for the selection process for MHRM Admission 2020 -22. Candidates are advised to visit again for new updates, regarding the result.
IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
IIT Kharagpur has shortlisted the candidates based on CAT scores and academic records. And followed the WAT (Written Ability Test) and PI (Personal Interview) result as well. The basic selection procedure in IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2020 -22, is totally based on the candidate’s all-around performance such as in entrance exam and PI. While the CAT score and academic record matter in it.
IIT Kharagpur MHRM Course Fee
The admission and tuition fee per semester is Rs.75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand Only) excluding hostel, mess, and establishment charges. SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted from tuition fees.
IIT Kharagpur MHRM Placements
Prospective Employers: Manufacturing and IT Sector, Service Sector, Consulting, and NGOs.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.