IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2018 – The Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, IIT Kharagpur offers a two-year Masters Program in Human Resource Management (MHRM) in academic association with Vinod Gupta School of Management (VGSoM) and Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSoIPL).
IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2018
Details of IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2018 application form, eligibility criteria, and other information are mentioned below.
- Programme: Master of Human Resource Management
- Duration: 2 years
- Number of students: 30
Schedule for IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date for receiving completed application forms||02 Mar 2018|
Dates for WAT / PI at different centers
|Bangalore – 06 to 08 Apr 2018|
|Delhi – 06 to 08 Apr 2018|
|Kolkata – 31 Mar & 01 Apr 2018|
|Mumbai – 31 Mar & 01 Apr 2018|
|The result will be declared on||To be Announced|
Candidates can apply online for two-year Masters Program in Human Resource Management (MHRM) from the link provided below. Candidates must ensure the eligibility before applying.
How to Apply
Candidates have to follow these step to fill up the online application –
- Step 1: Appear for CAT- 2017 Examination.
- Step 2: The candidate should complete the online application form on or before the last date.
- Step 3: Candidates have to make online payment through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Step 4: After the final submission of application online, the candidate will be able to generate online application copy with their specific details/data. This application print copy may be retained by the candidate for future requirements.
- Step 5: The candidate has to send the print-out of the completed online application form along with the photocopies of proof of qualification & work experience to – The Assistant Registrar (PGS&R) Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur, West Bengal – 721302.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology OR Postgraduate in any subject
- GE/NC-OBC: Minimum of 60% marks (or CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale)
- SC/ST/PwD: Minimum of 55% marks (or CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale)
- For both the above cases, if the CGPA is on a different scale than 10.0, the eligibility of the candidates will be calculated corresponding to the equivalence stated above
The result of IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2018 will be declared on the above-prescribed date. Candidates are advised to visit again for new updates.
It is a self-financing course. The admission and tuition fees per semester is Rs.75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand Only) excluding hostel, mess, and establishment charges. SC/ST candidates are exempted from tuition fees.
Prospective Employers: Manufacturing and IT Sector, Service Sector, Consulting, and NGOs.
For more details of IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure