|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2017 – The Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, IIT Kharagpur offers a two-year Masters Program in Human Resource Management (MHRM) in academic association with Vinod Gupta School of Management (VGSoM) and Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSoIPL). Details of IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2017 application form, eligibility criteria and other information are mentioned below.
- Programme : Master of Human Resource Management
- Duration : 2 years
- Number of students : 30
Schedule for IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last date for receiving completed application forms||19 Feb 2017|
Dates for WAT / PI at different centers
|Mumbai – 10 – 11 Feb 2017|
|Delhi – 10 – 12 Mar 2017|
|Kolkata – 18 – 19 Mar 2017|
|Bangalore – 17 – 19 Mar 2017|
|The result will be declared on||30 Apr 2017|
Candidates can apply online for two-year Masters Program in Human Resource Management (MHRM) from the link provided below. Candidates must ensure the eligibility before applying.
How to Apply
Candidates have to follow these step to fill up the online application –
- Step 1 : Appear for CAT- 2016 Examination.
- Step 2 : The candidate should complete the online application form on or before 19th February 2017.
- Step 3 : Candidates have to make online payment through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Step 4 : After the final submission of application online, candidate will be able to generate online application copy with their specific details/data. This application print copy may be retained by the candidate for future requirements.
- Step 5 : The candidate has to send the print-out of the completed online application form along with the photocopies of proof of qualification & work experience to – The Assistant Registrar (PGS&R) Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur, West Bengal – 721302.
Graduate in Engineering/Postgraduate in Science/Commerce/Humanities and Social Sciences with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent.
Result of IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2017 will be declared on the above prescribed date. Candidates are advised to visit again for new updates.
It is a self-financing course. The admission and tuition fees per semester are Rs.75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand Only) excluding hostel, mess, and establishment charges. SC/ST candidates are exempted from tuition fees.
Prospective Employers: Manufacturing and IT Sector, Service Sector, Consulting and NGOs.
For more details of IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure