IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2019 – The Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, IIT Kharagpur offers a two-year Masters Program in Human Resource Management (MHRM) in academic association with Vinod Gupta School of Management (VGSoM) and Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSoIPL).
IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2019
Details of IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2019 application form, eligibility criteria, and other information are mentioned below.
- Programme: Master of Human Resource Management
- Course Commencement: July 2019
- Duration: 2 years, full time
- Number of students: 30
Click here to check the MHRM Curriculum 2019-2021.
Schedule for IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2019 is given below.
|Last date for receiving completed application forms||30 Jan 2019|
Dates for WAT / PI at different centers
|Bangalore – 08 to 10 Mar 2019|
|Delhi – 01 to 03 Mar 2019|
|Kolkata – 08 to 10 Mar 2019|
|Mumbai – 01 to 03 Mar 2019|
|The result will be declared on||To be Announced|
Candidates can apply online for the two-year Masters Program in Human Resource Management (MHRM) from the link provided below. Candidates must ensure eligibility before applying.
Application process is now over…!!!!
How to Apply
Candidates have to follow these step to fill up the online application –
- Step 1: Appear for CAT- 2018 Examination.
- Step 2: The candidate should complete the online application form on or before January 30, 2019 form the following link https://erp.iitkgp.ac.in/IITKGPApplica tions/index?admiss_ch=04.
- Step 3: Candidates have to make online payment through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Step 4: After the final submission of application online, the candidate will be able to generate online application copy with their specific details/data. This application print copy may be retained by the candidate for future requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology OR Postgraduate in any subject
- GE/NC-OBC: Minimum of 60% marks (or CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale)
- SC/ST/PwD: Minimum of 55% marks (or CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale)
- For both the above cases, if the CGPA is on a different scale than 10.0, the eligibility of the candidates will be calculated corresponding to the equivalence stated above
- CGPA will not be converted into percentage marks if the degree awarding institute provides marks in CGPA system. Their admission will be based on the CGPA awarded in the transcript.
The result of IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2019 will be declared on the above-prescribed date. Candidates are advised to visit again for new updates.
Initial shortlisting based on CAT scores and academic profile, followed by WAT (Written Ability Test) and PI (Personal Interview).
The admission and tuition fee per semester is Rs.75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand Only) excluding hostel, mess, and establishment charges. SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted from tuition fees.
Prospective Employers: Manufacturing and IT Sector, Service Sector, Consulting, and NGOs.