IIT Roorkee offers MBA Admission based on CAT Score.This MBA programme was launched by the Institute to reflect the needs of present-day dynamic business and economic scenario and to enable its students to face the challenges of the corporate world. Interested candidates can apply for IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2018 after the declaration of CAT Result 2017 as per the schedule is given below. Before applying, candidates are advised to read the “MBA Information Brochure 2018” available below and get familiarized with the eligibility criteria and admission procedure
Latest: IIT Roorkee has released their list of admission after spot rounds and sample Offer Letters as well. To Obtain the information scroll further and click on the provided links respectively.
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2018 through CAT
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the IIM Roorkee MBA admission 2018. Candidates can check the schedule related to the IIM Roorkee MBA 2018 from the table given below.
|CAT Result will be announced||08 Jan 2018|
|Online Application for MBA (Open)||09 Jan 2018|
|Last date for submission of Online application form||29 Jan 2018|
|Date of Group discussion and Interview|
|Declaration of Result||02 May 2018|
|Date of Online Spot Counseling||12 to 14 Jul 2018|
- Click Here to check the notice for Online Spot Counseling 2018.
- Click Here to check the PG Form at the time of registration.
The result of Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee MBA 2018 admission has been declared. IIT Roorkee released their first list of students to whom the admission offer has been sent for the MBA programme for the year 2018. The link to the list is given below.
- Click here to check spot counselling Sample offer letter
- Click here to check List of candidates selected for MBA Programme during Spot Counselling
- Click here to check spot counselling Sample offer letter DAY 1
- Click here to check List of candidates selected for MBA Programme during Spot Counselling DAY‐1
- Click here to view the 5th sample Offer Letter.
- Click here to view the 5th list.
- Click here to view the 4th sample Offer Letter.
- Click here to view the 4th list.
- Click here to view the Third sample Offer Letter.
- Click here to view the Third list.
- Click here to view the Second sample Offer Letter.
- Click here to view the Second list.
- Click here to view the First list.
Shortlisted Candidates for GD / PI
IIT Roorkee has released the provisional list of candidates called for interview/group discussion for IIT Roorkee MBA programme 2018. Call Letter will be sent through registered email and can also be downloaded from below. The Group discussion and Interview process will be held on March 15 to 18, 2018. Candidates can check the list from the direct link provided below.
- Click Here to check the Shortlisted Candidates for GD / PI.
- Click Here to download the call letter for GD / PI.
IIT Roorkee MBA Application Form
In MBA 2018, candidates need to register and fill the application ONLINE only from next day of declaration of CAT-2017 results by accessing pgadm.iitr.ernet.in on or before January 29, 2018. Candidates have to fill the all details carefully and also make sure about the eligibility criteria for IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2018.
- Apply Online – Process Over..!!
|GEN / OBC candidates||Rs. 1600/-|
|SC / ST / PD candidates||Rs. 800/-|
The application fee will be paid only by using net banking or debit/credit card facilities. Additional charges will be applicable as per the rule of the concerned bank.
The Fee will not be accepted through any other mode.
How to Apply:
Candidates must follow the following steps while applying online Application form.
STEP 1: Register using your CAT Result.
STEP 2: Login using your User ID received in your registered email and password received in your registered mobile number.
STEP 3: Apply for MBA Programme.
STEP 4: Finalize Application Form.
STEP 5: Pay fee online using the option “Proceed for Payment”.
STEP 6: Download Application Form (Take a print out of the entire file. This printout is NOT to be sent to IIT Roorkee. It is only for candidate’s own record purpose).
STEP 7: Students will receive one application ID number after submitting the application online. This ID number should be used in all correspondence in future.
Below some scanned copies of documents have to be uploaded:
- CAT 2017 Scorecard.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate/Diploma Certificate.
- Bachelors Degree or Final/consolidated Marksheet.
- Masters Degree or Final/consolidated /Marksheet, if applicable.
- SC/ST/OBC/PD Certificate, if applicable.
- Appeared candidates can upload last available year/semester mark sheet.
- Appearing certificate from Head of the Deptt/Institution.
- Sponsorship/No Objection Certificate, if applicable.
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of Engineering/Technology with first class or its equivalent, or a Master’s degree with first class or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized Institution or University. Final year students are also eligible to apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be admitted provisionally, provided they complete all requirements for the qualifying degree with minimum percentage and CGPA or its equivalent by the specified date.
Candidates of General/OBC category seeking admission to the MBA program must have at least 60% marks or CGPA of 6.00 on a 10 point scale at qualifying degree level; but for SC/ST/PD category candidates, this percentage is 55% or 5.50 CGPA on a 10 point scale. The percentage will be considered on the basis of aggregate marks/CGPA awarded in qualifying degree examination.
Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit a photocopy of category certificate only in the format available on the website; OBC Non-creamy layer certificate should have been issued after 31.03.2017 by a competent authority. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PD must submit the requisite certificate from a competent authority as given in Annexure-1 on prescribed format by Govt. of India at the time of Interview/GD. The photocopies of the same are sent along with Completed Application Form.
Initial short-listing of candidates, for sending invitation letters for Interview/GD, shall be done on the basis of their performance in CAT 2017. The final merit for making offers of admission to the Program will be on the basis of their aggregate performance in the Written Test (CAT 2017) followed by Group Discussion, Interview, and their Work Experience as per respective weightage is given below:-
- CAT Percentile 65%;
- Group Discussions 10%;
- Interview 20%;
- Work experience 5%.
The initial short listing of the candidates who have applied for admission to IITR shall be done on the basis of their performance in the CAT 2017 Examination and a certain number of candidates shall be invited for Interview/GD. Invitation letters shall be sent to the candidates shortlisted for interview at their respective mailing addresses indicated in the application form. This information will also be available on the website. The Institute will not be responsible for non/delayed delivery of intimation letters or for any postal delay.
At the time of interview/GD, candidates must bring with them the originals and one set of self-attested copies of the following documents:-
- Scorecard of CAT 2017;
- Certificates & mark sheets of all years/semesters of the qualifying examination;
- Certificate & mark sheets of High School, Secondary School Certificate or equivalent examination;
- Category certificate of OBC/SC/ST/PD issued by competent authority on prescribed format by Govt. of India and medical certificate to support the physically handicapped status, if applicable
- Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit a Xeroxed copy of category certificate as per GOI, the format of the same is also available on the Institute Website, OBC Non-creamy layer certificate should have been issued after 31.03.2016 by a competent authority.
- Certificate in respect of work experience, if any
Candidate will have to appear for the Interview/GD at IITR at their own expense.
Based on their aggregate performance in CAT, Interview, Group Discussion and Work Experience, a merit list shall be drawn for offering provisional admission to the Program. Provisional admission offers shall be sent by post at the respective mailing addresses of successful candidates as indicated in the application form. This information will also be available on the Institute website. The Institute will not be responsible for non/delayed delivery of offer letters or for any postal delay.
PG Admission Office
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Roorkee-247 667, Uttarakhand, INDIA
Phone: 91-1332-285875 Fax: 91-1332-285874
E-mail: [email protected]
For more details of IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2018 through CAT – Download Information Brochure.