IIT Ropar M.Tech Admission 2020 – The application form for Ropar M.Tech Admission 2020 has been released in online mode. The last date to filling the application form is April 20, 2020. Indian Institute of Technology Ropar offers admission to M.Tech. program in various disciplines and programs i.e. Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering etc. Candidates who want to apply for the M.Tech programmes at IIT Ropar, can look up all the important details like Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Dates and other information from below.
Latest: The application form of IIT Ropar M.Tech Admission 2020 is available now. Scroll down to access the form link.
IIT Ropar M.Tech Admission 2020
Candidates can fill their Application form for IIT Ropar M.Tech Admission 2020 from here and check the schedule from below table. All the candidates are required to read the complete article to know about the requirement for admission in M.Tech in IIT Ropar for this session.
|Application Form available from||18 Mar 2020|
|Last Date for applying online||20 Apr 2020|
|Date of reporting & registration||23 Jul 2020|
Application forms for the IIT Ropar M.Tech admission is available now on the official website. Offline applications will not be accepted. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility. The direct links to apply for various departments have been provided below.
Apply here: Click here to fill the application form for IIT Ropar M.Tech Admission 2020.
How to Apply?
- Candidates must register for the COAP first as COAP registration number is essential for filling up of the application form.
- Now the candidates need to login to apply for M.Tech Admission.
- Candidates will receive a confirmation mail if their registration is successful.
- Candidates can save the password and proceed to fill the Application Form.
- Candidates must upload the prescribed documents while filling the application form.
- For All others categories candidates: Rs. 200
- For SC/ST/PWD categories candidates: Rs. 100
Mode of payment: SB Collect
Upload the soft copy of following documents during filling the online application form:
- Image file of your recent passport size photograph.
- Persons with Disability (PWD) are required to upload a certificate of disability from the Authorised Medical Board.
- SC/ST certificate
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) Certificate
- Economically Weaker Section Certificate/Income proof
- Complete Grade Cards
- Valid GATE score card
Eligibility Criteria & Seat Matrix
Candidates qualified in GATE 2018/GATE 2019/GATE 2020 and satisfying anyone of the following :
- Bachelor‟s degree in Engineering/Technology (B.E/B.Tech.) or in a appropriate area from educational institutions approved by AICTE/Government.
- Master‟s degree in Science/Computer Application or equivalent in the appropriate area.
- IIT Graduate/Graduating from IITs with B.Tech. degree and having CGPA of 8.0 (on a scale of 10) (CGPA of 7.5 for SC/ST/PD candidates) can apply without GATE score.
Specialization, minimum eligibility criteria and seats for individual departments are given below:
Admission to candidates will be finalized strictly in order of merit as per the GATE score, CGPA & Department Review. The candidates will be offered seat on COAP portal. The candidates have to login to COAP portal and view the seats offered to them. They have the option to Accept and Freeze, Retain and Wait, Reject and Wait option for making decision on the seats offered to them.
Seats are reserved for Indian Nationals under the categories, SC/ST/OBC(Non-creamy layer)/PWD (Persons with disabilities)/Economic Weaker Section (EWS) according to the Govt. of India rules.
Fee structure details of Indian Nationals for the Academic Year 2020-21 is mentioned below. Please note that fee payable at IIT Ropar is subject to change as per the Institute rules.
Official Website: www.iitrpr.ac.inf
For more information about IIT Ropar M.Tech Admission 2020, Download information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.