Indian Institute of Technology Ropar offers admission to M.Tech. program in the Department of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Center for Biomedical Engineering for the first semester of the academic year 2018-19. Candidates wishing to apply for the PG programmes at IIT Ropar can look up all the pertinent details like Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Dates and other information for the IIT Ropar M.Tech Admission 2018 below.
IIT Ropar M.Tech Admission 2018
Candidates can fill their Application form for IIT Ropar M.Tech Admission 2018 from here as per the scheduled date. All the candidates are required to read the complete article to know about the requirement for admission in M.Tech in IIT Ropar for this session.
|Application Form available from||17 Mar 2018|
|Last Date for applying online|
IIT Ropar M.Tech admission has released the details for spot round admissions and list of shortlisted candidates for M.Tech. program for the Academic year 2018-19. Candidates can check the details as well their names in the links provided below.
- Click here to check the Spot round admission details.
- Click here to check the list of shortlisted candidates for M.Tech. program for Academic year 2018-19.
Application forms for the IIT Ropar M.Tech admission are available on the official website. Offline applications will not be accepted. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility. The direct links to apply for various departments have been provided below.
- Click Here to apply for M.Tech Admissions in Department of Computer Science and Engineering.
- Click Here to apply for M.Tech Admissions in Department of Electrical Engineering.
- Click Here to apply for M.Tech Admissions in Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Click Here to apply for M.Tech Admissions in Department of Biomedical Engineering.
Candidates must register by entering a preferred username and a valid Email ID.
- They will receive a confirmation mail if their registration is successful.
- They must validate the link sent and enter a password of their choice.
- They can upload a picture if asked but it is not compulsory.
- Candidates can save the password and proceed to fill the Application Form.
Eligibility Criteria & Seats
Specialization, minimum eligibility criteria and seats for individual departments are given below:
Selection will be made on the basis of the GATE scores. Candidates who are shortlisted will have to appear for an interview.
Other courses offered by IIT Ropar
IIT Ropar currently offers a 4-year B. Tech. programme in Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. It also offers Ph.D./ M.S. (Research) programme in Computer Science & Engineering, Ph.D./ M.S. (Research) programme in Electrical Engineering, Ph.D./ M.Tech. programme in Mechanical Engineering, Ph.D./ M.S. programme in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Ph.D. programme in Humanities & Social Sciences.
Official Website: www.iitrpr.ac.in