IITTM Gwalior Ph.D Admission 2017
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), Gwalior Invites applications for admission to IITTM – Punjab Technical University Joint PhD (Tourism) Programme (2017 – 2018).The programme is being offered as an understanding between Punjab Technical University, Kapurthala and Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management, Gwalior. This document is an effort to outline the process for the convenience of aspirants. However, in case of a doubt/dispute the relevant Ordinances and Regulations of the University shall prevail.
Candidate can check their Eligibility, Application Procedure, Selection Procedure & other important Information from the page given below.
|Application Form starts from||25 May 2017|
|ApplicationForm end date||23 Jun 2017|
|Ph.D Written Test / Interview||08 Jul & 09 Jul 2017|
The candidates those who are interested in applying for IITTM Gwalior Ph.D Admission 2017 are required to fill their Application Form online at official website.
Guidelines for Submission Applicant
- Candidates are required to fill the online Application Form available on the Institute website www.iiitm.ac.in
- Application Fee of Rs. 500 (For Gen/OBC) and Rs 250 (for SC/ST/PH) should be submitted through online payment gateway.
- Candidates MUST specify broad areas of research in the application form.
- Selection will be based on previous academic record and / or performance in written test/interview.
- The syllabus for the written examination is available on the Institute website.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- Selection of PhD Admission will be based on available Faculty Expertise.
- List of short-listed candidates for written test / interview will be uploaded on institute website . No separate intimation will be sent to the applicants.
- This is only eligible qualification. The shortlisting criteria may be higher depending upon the number of applications.
- The candidates are required to visit institute website regularly to know more about the updates, fee structure/faculty expertise etc.
- Candidate MUST upload scanned copy of the NET/GATE score card along with online application, failing which the candidature may be rejected.
|Ph.D. Programme (in discipline)||Qualification(s)|
|Engineering and Technology
|M.E./M Tech./MS or equivalent in Engineering with first division or equivalent
CGPA in CSE/IT/E&C or equivalent branch of Engineering with BTech./BE /MCA/MSc. with first division or equivalent CGPA in CSE/IT/E&C or equivalent.
Only those candidates will be considered for Ph.D. programme.
|Management||Candidates must possess master degree with first division or equivalent CGPA
in any branch of Engineering or Technology (or)
MBA / Master degree with first division or equivalent CGPA in Science, Operations Research, Computer Science, Economics or Commerce with Mathematics or Statistics at Bachelor level.
Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria must also fulfil one of the following additional requirement:
|Applied Sciences||M Sc./ M.Tech in Physics/Applied Physics/Material Science/ Nanotechnology/
Engineering Physics / Electronics / Computational Physics/ Fiber Optics/ Nano
ElectronicsM.Sc. / M.Tech in Mathematics /Applied Mathematics/ Industrial Mathematics/
Statistics / Operations Research/ Engineering Mathematics/ Computational
Mathematics with first division or equivalent CGPA .Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria must also fulfil one of the following additional requirement: