ILICAT 2020 Application Form– The application process for the Indian Law Institute (ILI) has been postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic across the country. The Application Form for ILICAT 2020 has released in online mode only. The candidates who will fil the application form before or on the last date of form submission will be able to download the admit card of the entrance test. After the application process, the conducting body will release the admit card for the Candidates who will eligible for appearing in the exam. For detailed information regarding ILICAT 2020 Application Form Candidates can check the same from this page or official website.
Latest: ILICAT 2020 Application Form has been released in the online mode. Scroll down to get the link to apply for it.
ILICAT 2020 Application Form
It is important for the candidates to fill the application form before deadline. After the deadline, no more entry will be received for the application form. Candidates can get the idea of the important dates regarding the application form as given in the table below:
For Ph.D. Course
|Commencement of Sale of Prospectus Containing|
|Last Date for Submission of Application|
For LL.M Course (1 Year)
|Availability of Prospectus Containing Application Form|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form|
19 Aug 2020
For Postgraduate Diploma Courses
|Sale of Prospectus Containing Application Form Begins|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form|
19 Sep 2020
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form for ILICAT 2020 Admission
Official Website: ili.ac.in.
ILICAT 2020 Application Fee
Candidates need to pay the requisite amount of application fee provided below.
|Name of the Course||Application Fee|
|Ph.D.||Rs. 3000/- + Service Charges|
|LL.M. (One Year)||Rs. 2500/- + Service Charges|
|PG Diploma||Rs. 2000/- + Service Charges (For each Diploma Programme)|
How to apply for ILICAT 2020 ?
To apply for the admission to the concerned courses, the candidates will be required to follow the procedure to fill the application form as given below:
- New Candidates need to fill in their details in the “Register” tab in order to sign up.
- Registered candidates can login into their accounts using email and password.
- Post login, candidates need to select the course which they wish to apply for. This can be one of three options.
- Candidates need to diligently fill up “Personal Detail’s” section as a next step One mayclick on “Next” button to continue or on “Save and Exit” button to return back to dashboard click on x.
- Candidates need to provide their address details on Page-2, In case your correspondence is same as your permanent address, you can check mark on the check-box below “Correspondence Address” section to copy over the same.
- Candidates need to provide their academic details on Page. You may also provide details of work experience(if any) by selecting yes in the drop down.
- Candidates can return to their dashboard from any page by just clicking on save and exit button, their data will be saved automatically. In case of any connection lost data will be saved and candidate will be redirected to the same page from where he left.
- All the required documents need to be uploaded on Page-5. Candidates should be ready with their required documents.
- Candidate need to check his name, fathers name and date on declaration page before proceeding to the payment page.
- Candidate can raise their query against General, Admission related or any technical query if they face any issues while applying for any course for ILI.
- Candidates can even keep a track record of their queries raised under “My Tickets” on their dashboard.
ILICAT 2020 Admit Card
The candidates can download their admit cards by login to the portal through ili.ac.in (under the admission-2020 section) by using the login credentials on or after releasing date. The date for downloading the admit card will be published on the Institute website ili.ac.in well before time. The candidates are advised to view the institute website regularly. You can get the admit card from here also. The Admit Card and Roll No. for the All India Admission Test will also be sent through email in case of a candidate unable to download through the portal. The candidate may also contact on given phone numbers/email ID for further assistance. The Institute will not be responsible in any way for any loss, damage, or delay in transit of the Admit Card.
ILICAT will be conducted by the Indian Law Institute to Offer admission into various Law Courses. Indian Law Institute (ILI) was founded in 1956 primarily with the objective of promoting and conducting legal research. The objectives of the Institute as laid down in its Memorandum of Association are to cultivate the science of law, to promote advanced studies and research in law so as to meet the social, economic and other needs of the Indian people, to promote systematization of law, to encourage and conduct investigations in legal and allied fields, to improve legal education, to impart instructions in law, and to publish studies, books, periodicals, etc.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.