ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad has released the application form for all the candidates aspiring for ILSAT 2018. The ILSAT 2018 Application Form is available now on the official website and the direct link for applying is also provided below. The form is available in both the modes i.e. online as well as offline. The last date to apply for the application form is April 9, 2018. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and then fill in required details in the application form, upload photograph as per the specification and choose payment for the application form. The application fee can be paid either through Demand Draft or Credit card or Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Internet Banking). Candidates can check more details about ILSAT 2018 Application Form including, important dates, how to apply, application fees, etc. in the article below.
ILSAT 2019 Application Form – Click Here
ILSAT 2018 Application Form
For the offline application form, applicants can download the Application Form & send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft. The schedule of important dates regarding ILSAT 2018 Application Form is as follows:
|ILSAT 2018 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit the application form||09 Apr 2018|
|ILSAT 2018 exam date||23 Apr 2018|
Application Form: Click Here to fill the ILSAT 2018 Application Form.
For the online application form, candidates have to pay Rs. 1,000 using the Credit card or Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. For the offline application form, applicants can pay the application fees through the Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Law Prospectus Fee A/c ICFAI Law SchoolAT 2018” payable at Hyderabad. The filled in application form in offline mode along with the DD is to be sent to the Admissions Office, through speed post or courier to the following address:
IFHE Admissions Office,
# 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 82, Telangana State,
Toll Free: 1800-599-0767
How to Fill the ILSAT 2018 Application Form Online?
The steps to fill the ILSAT 2018 Application Form in Online Mode is as follows:
- Click on the link mentioned above to redirect yourself to the application form page as shown below:
- Enter all the details carefully and click on the submit button.
- You will get an application number which must be preserved as it will be used for future purposes.
- Take the print out of the application form.
How to Fill the ILSAT 2018 Application Form Offline?
For the offline application form, applicants can download the Application Form & send it to the Admissions Office at the address mentioned above along with the Demand Draft for the payment of the application fees which is also mentioned above. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Law Prospectus Fee A/c ICFAI Law SchoolAT 2018” payable at Hyderabad.
Details Mentioned in ILSAT 2018 Application Form
Following details are mentioned in the application form for ILSAT 2018:
- Select course
- Enter test scores
- Name of the Candidate
- Select the Test Center
- Personal Details
- Academic Qualification Details
- Family Background and Parent’s Information
- Upload a recent color Photograph in the form which should be in jpg or gif format with dimensions 3.5×4.5 cm and the file size should be not more than 25-30 KB
- Finally, choose the mode of payment
Important Instructions Regarding ILSAT 2018 Application Form
Some key points or instructions to be kept in mind are as follows:
- Only those candidates will be issued the admit card for ILSAT 2018 who will register themselves successfully for the exam.
- Incomplete information or incorrect information in the form may lead to the rejection of the forms.
- Fill the form on or before the last date as specified above.
- Candidates can select only for one course through ILSAT 2018.
- The application fees can be paid in online as well as in offline mode.
- Make sure that the payment of the fees is successful to avoid any error in the conduct of ILSAT 2018.
Official Website: www.ifheindia.org