ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad will release the application form for all the candidates aspiring for ILSAT 2020. The ILSAT 2020 Application Form will be available on the official website and the direct link for applying will be also provided below. The form will be available in both the modes i.e. online as well as offline. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and then fill in required details in the application form, upload photograph as per the specification and choose payment for the application form. Candidates can check more details about ILSAT 2020 Application Form including, important dates, how to apply, application fees, etc. in the article below.
ILSAT 2020 Application Form
For the offline application form, applicants can download the Application Form & send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft. The schedule of important dates regarding ILSAT 2020 Application Form is as follows:
|ILSAT 2020||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Last date to submit the application form||July 2020|
|Reporting and Registration||July 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form||July 2020|
|Reporting and Registration||August 2020|
|BBA-LLB(Hons.) / BA-LLB(Hons.)|
|Last Date for Submission of completed Application Form||May 2020|
|Reporting and Registration||July 2020|
Application Form: ILSAT 2020 Application Form will be available at official website i.e, www.ifheindia.org
(As per last Year)
The application fee for BA LLB, BBA LLB and LLM courses – Rs 1000/-
Students can pay the application fee for the above courses via online as well as offline mode.
- Online Mode – Fee can be paid using Debit/Credit Card
- Offline Mode – Fee can be paid via demand draft.
How to Fill the ILSAT 2020 Application Form Online?
The steps to fill the ILSAT 2020 Application Form in Online Mode is as follows:
- Click on the link mentioned above to redirect yourself to the application form page as shown below:
- Enter all the details carefully and click on the submit button.
- You will get an application number which must be preserved as it will be used for future purposes.
- Take the print out of the application form.
How to Fill the ILSAT 2020 Application Form Offline?
For the offline application form, applicants can download the Application Form & send it to the Admissions Office at the address mentioned above along with the Demand Draft for the payment of the application fees which is also mentioned above. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Law Prospectus Fee A/c ICFAI Law SchoolAT 2020” payable at Hyderabad.
Details Mentioned in ILSAT 2020 Application Form
Following details are mentioned in the application form for ILSAT 2020:
- Select course
- Enter test scores
- Name of the Candidate
- Select the Test Center
- Personal Details
- Academic Qualification Details
- Family Background and Parent’s Information
- Upload a recent color Photograph in the form which should be in jpg or gif format with dimensions 3.5×4.5 cm and the file size should be not more than 25-30 KB
- Finally, choose the mode of payment
Important Instructions Regarding ILSAT 2020 Application Form
Some key points or instructions to be kept in mind are as follows:
- Only those candidates will be issued the admit card for ILSAT 2020 who will register themselves successfully for the exam.
- Incomplete information or incorrect information in the form may lead to the rejection of the forms.
- Fill the form on or before the last date as specified above.
- Candidates can select only for one course through ILSAT 2020.
- The application fees can be paid in online as well as in offline mode.
- Make sure that the payment of the fees is successful to avoid any error in the conduct of ILSAT 2020.
Official Website: www.ifheindia.org
Insofar, Official details for ILSAT 2020 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as ICFAI Law SchoolAT will release the information regarding ILSAT 2020, we will be updated here.