IOMA 2021 Application Form -Candidates are able to download the application form from iomaorissa.ac.in. To fill the IOMA application form, candidates register themselves, upload the documents and make the payment of Rs. 700 in case of general category. Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying examination are eligible to apply for the entrance test. Check more details regarding IOMA 2021 Application Form like application fee, how to apply, mode of payment from this page.
Latest: IOMA has released the application form for admissions to B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computing, MA/M.Sc in Computational Finance, MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science. Scroll down to download application form.
IOMA 2021 Application Form
For submitting the application form, the candidates need to pay the application fee online or by demand draft mode in favour of Director, IMA Bhubaneswar and payable at Bhubaneswar. Check the schedule table for application dates from below.
|IOMA 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|Date of availability of application forms and prospectus||07 Jun 2021|
|Last date of receipt of completed application form||15 Jun 2021|
Download Application Form
- Click here to download Application Form for UG Courses.
- Click here to download Application Form for PG Courses.
Official Website: iomaorissa.ac.in
IOMA 2021 Application Fee
To apply for IOMA entrance exam, applicants need to pay the prescribed application fee. The candidates need to pay the application fee online or by demand draft mode in favour of Director, IMA Bhubaneswar and payable at Bhubaneswar.
|General Candidates||Rs. 700|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 400|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee in both mode online and offline.
- Online Mode: Pay through Internet banking, Credit Card, Debit Card
- Offline Mode: Pay by Demand draft in favour of Director, IMA Bhubaneswar and payable at Bhubaneswar.
Specifications of images to be uploaded while filling IOMA application form:
Candidates have to upload the images in the IOMA application form as per the formats below:
|Dimension||3.5 x 3.5 cm||—|
|Size||Upto 100 kb (Max.)||Upto 500 kb|
|Format||jpg, png, jpeg||jpg, png, jpeg, pdf|
How to Fill the IOMA 2021 Application Form?
- Interested candidate has to download the application form from the institute website using the link https://iomaorissa.ac.in/admissions or direct link given above.
- Applicant has to deposit the required amount of application fee in the Account no: 914010022030086, IFSC code: UTIB0002502, Axis Bank, Bhubaneswar
- Care should be taken to enclose the self-attested photo copy of online payment slip towards application fee and the transaction number of the payment should be written in the appropriate place of application form.
- Applicants who are not in state of making payment in online mode can pay the required amount of application fee in form of a demand draft in favour of Director, IMA, Bhubaneswar. The demand draft in original should be enclosed with the application form. The applicant has to write the demand draft details in the appropriate place of application form
- Filled in application form alongwith all enclosures in a closed envelope superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO _____ COURSE (mention either PG or UG)” should be sent to the Academic Coordinator, Institute of Mathematics and Applications, Andharua, Bhubaneswar-751029 either by speed/registered post so as to reach at the institute on or before the last date fixed by the institute.
IOMA 2021 Exam Center
IOMA 2021 Exam is being held in throughout India. However, candidates have to 3 preference to choose the exam centre. Here you can get the IOMA 2021 exam centre name and their code.
Documents to be Submit While Filling the IOMA 2021 Application Form
The following documents are to be enclosed with the application form
- Photocopy of High School Certificate
- Photocopy of High School Mark Sheet
- Photo copy of Intermediate/Higher Secondary Certificate
- Photo copy of Intermediate/Higher Secondary Mark Sheet.
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate (If belong to ST/SC)
- Photocopy of valid Certificate (If belong to Differently abled category)
- Demand Draft of appropriate value (in original) in favour of Director, IMA, Bhubaneswar and payable at Bhubaneswar or Photo Copy (self-attested) of online payment slip towards application fee
- Two recent passport size photograph
In case of PG admission, below additional documents required:
- Photo copy (self-attested) of Bachelor’s Degree certificates
- Photo copy (self-attested) of Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet
IOMA 2021 Eligibility Criteria and Courses Offered
IOMA offers the following UG and PG courses for the candidates. Those students who are appearing at the qualifying examination can also take part in the entrance exam. Students can check the eligibility conditions to take admission in the Institute of Mathematics and Applications.
B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computing: Candidates have to pass Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics and English as a subject.
MA/M.Sc in Computational Finance: Candidates hold a bachelor’s degree with Mathematics and statistics as subjects are eligible to apply.
MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science: Candidates want to take admission to MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science is required to hold a bachelor’s degree with Mathematics and statistics as honours/pass subject.
IOMA Entrance Exam 2021
Institute of Mathematics and Applications offers admission to B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computing, MA/M.Sc in Computational Finance, MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science courses through an entrance test. All the candidates seeking admission in any above-mentioned courses need to appear in the IOMA entrance test. The duration of the entrance test is 2 hours. To get admission in any of the above courses, candidates need to submit the required documents at the time of admission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.