IOMA 2021 – IOMA has released the notification on the official website, which is iomaorissa.ac.in. Institute of Mathematics and Applications offers admissions to B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computing, MA/M.Sc in Computational Finance, MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science. Selection of applicants for admission to B.Sc (Hons.) and MA/M.Sc courses are done on the basis of entrance test. Interested candidates can read the complete details about IOMA application form, selection procedure, Fee structure, entrance exam centers on this page.
Latest: IOMA has released the application form for admissions to B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computing, MA/M.Sc in Computational Finance, MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science. Click here to download the application form.
Aspirants want to take admission in B.Sc (Hons.) and MA/M.Sc courses will have to attend the entrance test conducted by the Institute of Mathematics and Applications. The duration of the entrance test is 2 hours. Candidates can check the dates of important events like application process, admit card, exam date from the table provided below.
|Date of availability of application forms and prospectus||07 Jun 2021|
|Last date of receipt of completed application form||15 July 2021|
|IOMA Admit card release date||To be announced!|
|IOMA Entrance Exam Date (Tentative)||31 July 2021|
|First Selected Candidates List for MA and M.Sc Courses||to be announced|
|Merit List and First Selected Candidates List for B.Sc (H) Course||to be announced|
|Date of Admission||to be announced|
IOMA 2021 Admission Notice
Click here to check the above notice.
IOMA 2021 Application Form
Application form for IOMA entrance exam is available now. Candidates who want to fill the IOMA application form can read the instructions from below.
- Interested candidate has to download the application form from the institute website using the link https://iomaorissa.ac.in/admissions
- Applicant has to deposit the required amount of application fee in the Account no: 914010022030086, IFSC code: UTIB0002502, Axis Bank, Bhubaneswar
- Care should be taken to enclose the self-attested photo copy of online payment slip towards application fee and the transaction number of the payment should be written in the appropriate place of application form.
- Applicants who are not in state of making payment in online mode can pay the required amount of application fee in form of a demand draft in favour of Director, IMA, Bhubaneswar. The demand draft in original should be enclosed with the application form. The applicant has to write the demand draft details in the appropriate place of application form
- Filled in application form alongwith all enclosures in a closed envelope superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO _____ COURSE (mention either PG or UG)” should be sent to the Academic Coordinator, Institute of Mathematics and Applications, Andharua, Bhubaneswar-751029 either by speed/registered post so as to reach at the institute on or before the last date fixed by the institute.
Application Fee: The application fee to submit the Application Form is as follows:
|General Candidates||Rs. 700|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 400|
Specifications of images to be uploaded while filling IOMA application form:
Candidates have to upload the images in the IOMA application form as per the formats below:
|Dimension||3.5 x 3.5 cm||—|
|Size||Upto 100 kb (Max.)||Upto 500 kb|
|Format||jpg, png, jpeg||jpg, png, jpeg, pdf|
IOMA 2021 Eligibility Criteria and Courses Offered
IOMA offers the following UG and PG courses for the candidates. Those students who are appearing at the qualifying examination can also take part in the entrance exam. Students can check the eligibility conditions to take admission in the Institute of Mathematics and Applications.
B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computing: Candidates have to pass Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics and English as a subject.
MA/M.Sc in Computational Finance: Candidates hold a bachelor’s degree with Mathematics and statistics as subjects are eligible to apply.
MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science: Candidates want to take admission to MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science is required to hold a bachelor’s degree with Mathematics and statistics as honours/pass subject.
IOMA 2021 Admit Card
Applicants can download IOMA admit card 2021 from the official website, which is iomaorissa.ac.in or through the link provides on this page. It releases in online mode and no hard copy of IOMA admit card is sent via post. The hall ticket is an important document, as it is needed during the examination day and also may use in the admission process, So keep it safe until the admission process over. Candidates are advised to carry the admit card at the exam hall along with one valid id proof.
IOMA 2021 Exam Center
IOMA 2021 Exam is being held in throughout India. However, candidates can opt for exam centre from below list while filling the application form. The exam centre of IOMA 2021 is also mentioned on the admit card for the applicants.
IOMA 2021 Result
IOMA 2021 result is announced after the successful completion of the examination. The IOMA result releases online on the official website of the Institute, which is iomaorissa.ac.in. Applicants are required to obtain minimum marks to qualified the entrance exam. After qualifying the exam, candidates have to submit the required documents at the time of admission.
IOMA 2021 Admission Procedure
Go through the admission and selection process for admission to B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computing, MA/M.Sc in Computational Finance, MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science courses at IOMA.
- Step 1: Firstly, candidates have to fill the IOMA application form.
- Step 2: Next, Candidates have to take the IOMA entrance test. The entrance test will be of 2 hours duration.
- Step 3: Final selection of applicants will be done on the basis of the entrance test scores.
Documents to be Submitted with the Application Form
The following documents are to be enclosed with the application form
- Photocopy of High School Certificate
- Photocopy of High School Mark Sheet
- Photo copy of Intermediate/Higher Secondary Certificate
- Photo copy of Intermediate/Higher Secondary Mark Sheet.
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate (If belong to ST/SC)
- Photocopy of valid Certificate (If belong to Differently abled category)
- Demand Draft of appropriate value (in original) in favour of Director, IMA, Bhubaneswar and payable at Bhubaneswar or Photo Copy (self-attested) of online payment slip towards application fee
- Two recent passport size photograph
In case of PG admission, below additional documents required:
- Photo copy (self-attested) of Bachelor’s Degree certificates
- Photo copy (self-attested) of Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet
IOMA 2021 Seat Matrix
The seat matrix for B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computing, MA/M.Sc in Computational Finance, MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science programmes is mentioned here. Candidates can check below for the same.
|Courses||No. of Seat|
|B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computing||30|
|MA/M.Sc in Computational Finance||30|
|MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science||30|
IOMA 2021 Fee Structure
Here you can get the IOMA 2021 fee structure for various UG and PG courses.
For B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computing Course:
For MA/M.Sc in Computational Finance Course
For MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science Course
Institute of Mathematics and Applications Contact Details
Institute of Mathematics and Applications
Andharua, Bhubaneswar – 751029
Email: [email protected] (B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computing)
Email: [email protected] (MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science)
Email: [email protected] (MA/M.Sc in Computational Finance)
Official Website: iomaorissa.ac.in
For more information on IOMA 2021, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.