IOMA 2020 – IOMA has released the 3rd selected candidates list on the official website, which is iomaorissa.ac.in. Institute of Mathematics and Applications offers admissions to B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computing, MA/M.Sc in Computational Finance, MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science. Selection of applicants for admission to B.Sc (Hons.) and MA/M.Sc courses are done on the basis of entrance test. Interested candidates can read the complete details about IOMA application form, selection procedure, Fee structure, entrance exam centers on this page.
– IOMA has released the notice for M.A/M.Sc. in Mathematics with Data Science courses with spot admission 2020. Scroll down to check.
– IOMA has released the notice for B.Sc. (H) in Mathematics and Computing Spot Admission 2020. Scroll down to check it.
– IOMA has released the Provisional Admission First Selection list for M.A./M.Sc. in Mathematics with Data Science. Click here to download the same.
– IOMA has released the Provisional Admission Third and Spot Selection list for B.Sc.(H) in Math. and Computing. Click here to download the same.
– IOMA has released the Provisional Admission Second Selection list for B.Sc.(H) in Math. and Computing. Click here to check the same.
– IOMA has released the third selection list for B.Sc (H) in Mathematics and Computing. Click here to check it.
– Provisional Admission First Selection, B.Sc.(H) in Mathematics and Computing course has been released. Click here to check the same.
– IOMA has released the second selection list for B.Sc (H) in Mathematics and Computing. Click here to check it.
– IOMA has released the merit list along with the 1st Selected Candidates List for B.Sc (H) in Mathematics and Computing. Click here to check it.
– IOMA has released the 1st Selected Candidates List for MA and M.Sc Courses. Click here to check it.
Aspirants want to take admission in B.Sc (Hons.) and MA/M.Sc courses will have to attend the entrance test conducted by the Institute of Mathematics and Applications. The duration of the entrance test is 2 hours. Candidates can check the dates of important events like application process, admit card, exam date from the table provided below.
|Online application form begins on||19 May 2020|
|Online application form available until|
|Last date of receipt of completed application form|
|IOMA Admit card release date||To be announced!|
|IOMA Entrance Exam Date|
07 Oct 2020 (10:00 am – 12:00 pm)
|First Selected Candidates List for MA and M.Sc Courses||13 Oct 2020|
|Merit List and First Selected Candidates List for B.Sc (H) Course||14 Oct 2020|
|Date of Admission||19 Oct 2020|
IOMA 2020 Admission Notice
Click here to check the above notice.
Click here to download the spot round admission notice
Click here to download above notice.
- Click here to download the above notice.
Click here to download the Notice (Earlier Notice)
IOMA 2020 Kolkata Exam Centre – Changed
This information is for all those candidates who have applied for Kolkata Centre. Due to some unavoidable reason, official authority has decided to change the Kolkata Centre to Balasore Centre. Candidates can check the complete address of Balasore Centre from below notice.
IOMA 2020 Exam Date – Announced!
- Click here to download the above notice.
IOMA 2020 Application Form Deadline Extended Notice
IOMA has extended the last date to submit the IOMA 2020 Application Form. Now the last date to apply for IOMA entrance exam is August 25, 2020. Along with it, the new date for IOMA entrance exam has been announced. Check the complete official notice from below.
Click here to check the IOMA 2020 Application Form deadline extended notice.
IOMA 2020 Application Form
Online application form for IOMA entrance exam is available now. Candidates who want to fill the IOMA application form can read the instructions from below.
Step 1: Firstly, applicant has to visit the official website which is iomaorissa.ac.in and click on the “Apply Now” button to proceed further.
Step 2: Thereafter, the applicants needed to register themselves by entering the following details:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Captcha Code
Step 3: After completing the registration process, Candidates have to log in with their User ID and Password to fill the application form.
Step 4: Upload the scanned images next.
Step 5: Next, the IOMA application form visible on the screen, applicants have to fill details in it.
Step 6: After filling the online application form, candidates have to the printout 2 copy of the duly filled form, one copy should be sent to the institute address and second one for self.
Application Fee: The application fee to submit the Application Form is as follows:
|General Candidates||Rs. 700|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 400|
Specifications of images to be uploaded while filling IOMA application form:
Candidates have to upload the images in the IOMA application form as per the formats below:
|Dimension||3.5 x 3.5 cm||—|
|Size||Upto 100 kb (Max.)||Upto 500 kb|
|Format||jpg, png, jpeg||jpg, png, jpeg, pdf|
IOMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria and Courses Offered
IOMA offers the following UG and PG courses for the candidates. Those students who are appearing at the qualifying examination can also take part in the entrance exam. Students can check the eligibility conditions to take admission in the Institute of Mathematics and Applications.
B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computing: Candidates have to pass Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics and English as a subject.
MA/M.Sc in Computational Finance: Candidates hold a bachelor’s degree with Mathematics and statistics as subjects are eligible to apply.
MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science: Candidates want to take admission to MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science is required to hold a bachelor’s degree with Mathematics and statistics as honours/pass subject.
IOMA 2020 Admit Card
Applicants can download IOMA admit card 2020 from the official website, which is iomaorissa.ac.in or through the link provides on this page. It releases in online mode and no hard copy of IOMA admit card is sent via post. The hall ticket is an important document, as it is needed during the examination day and also may use in the admission process, So keep it safe until the admission process over. Candidates are advised to carry the admit card at the exam hall along with one valid id proof.
IOMA 2020 Exam Center
IOMA 2020 Exam is being held in throughout India. However, candidates can opt for exam centre from below list while filling the application form. The exam centre of IOMA 2020 is also mentioned on the admit card for the applicants.
IOMA 2020 Result
IOMA 2020 result is announced after the successful completion of the examination. The IOMA result releases online on the official website of the Institute, which is iomaorissa.ac.in. Applicants are required to obtain minimum marks to qualified the entrance exam. After qualifying the exam, candidates have to submit the required documents at the time of admission.
IOMA 2020 Admission Procedure
Go through the admission and selection process for admission to B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computing, MA/M.Sc in Computational Finance, MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science courses at IOMA.
- Step 1: Firstly, candidates have to fill the IOMA application form.
- Step 2: Next, Candidates have to take the IOMA entrance test. The entrance test will be of 2 hours duration.
- Step 3: Final selection of applicants will be done on the basis of the entrance test scores.
Documents to be Submitted at the time of Admission
Candidates are suggested to submit the following documents at the time of admission, failing which, the candidature shall be summarily rejected. Candidates need to self attest the documents then submit it.
- Photocopy of High School Certificate
- Photocopy of High School Mark Sheet
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate (If belong to ST/SC)
- Photocopy of valid Certificate (If belong to Differently abled category)
- Photocopy of the money receipt of the application form (Applicable for application and brochure procured in paper form)
- DD of appropriate value in favour of Director, IMA Bhubaneswar and payable at Bhubaneswar towards Application Fee. (Applicable for online submitted applications and downloaded forms applied on offline mode)
- Two Self addressed envelopes
- Two recent passport size photograph
In case of PG admission, below additional documents required:
- Photocopy of Higher secondary and Degree Certificate
- Photocopy of Higher secondary and Degree Mark Sheet
- Total number of documents Attached
IOMA 2020 Seat Matrix
The seat matrix for B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computing, MA/M.Sc in Computational Finance, MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science programmes is mentioned here. Candidates can check below for the same.
|Courses||No. of Seat|
|B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computing||30|
|MA/M.Sc in Computational Finance||30|
|MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science||30|
IOMA 2020 Fee Structure
Here you can get the IOMA 2020 fee structure for various UG and PG courses.
For B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computing Course:
For MA/M.Sc in Computational Finance Course
For MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science Course
Institute of Mathematics and Applications Contact Details
Institute of Mathematics and Applications
Andharua, Bhubaneswar – 751029
Email: email@example.com (B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computing)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (MA/M.Sc in Mathematics with Data Science)
Email: email@example.com (MA/M.Sc in Computational Finance)
Official Website: iomaorissa.ac.in
For more information on IOMA 2020, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.