IPH Delhi Admission 2020 – Result for IPH Delhi entrance test has been released now. Candidates can check the latest information related to IPH Delhi admission 2020 from iphnewdelhi.in. The Institute for the Physically Handicapped, New Delhi, provides admission to PwD students in the courses BPT, BPO and BOT. The candidates who have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) can take admission. For admission in these courses, an offline entrance test is conducted by the institute. Get more information about IPH Delhi admission 2020 from this page such as the eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, fee structure etc.
Latest: IPH Delhi has released the result of entrance exam held on September 20, 2020. Scroll down to check.
IPH Delhi Admission 2020
The duration of BPT, BOT and BPO courses if 4.5 years. Check more information about IPH Delhi admission 2020 from the table given below.
|IPH Delhi Admission 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of application form||19 May 2020|
|Last date to submit the form|
30 Aug 2020
|Availability of admit card|
06 Sep 2020 (Onwards)
|IPH Delhi admission 2020 entrance test exam date|
20 Sep 2020
|Declaration of result||30 Sep 2020|
|1st Counseling||15 – 16 Oct 2020|
|2nd Counseling||28 – 29 Oct 2020|
|3rd counseling||To be announced|
Download Answer Key: Click here to check the IPH Delhi Admission 2020 Answer key.
IPH Delhi Admission 2020 Result
Result for IPH Delhi admission entrance test has been released in the online mode at iphnewdelhi.in /pdunippd.in. The result is available in the PDF forms. The candidates can be called for the counselling on the basis of their marks in entrance test only. Check the result via a direct link is given below.
Check Result: Click here to check the IPH Delhi Admission 2020 Result.
Tie-Breaking Criteria: If two or more candidates secure the same marks in the examination, the following tie-breaking criteria will be followed.
- Firstly, the percentage of marks in 10+2 (PCME / PCBE)
- In case of further tie,age of the candidates will be considered and preference will be given to the older candidate
IPH Delhi Admission 2020 Exam Schedule
Check the exam schedule for IPH Delhi admission entrance test.
|Reporting time||9.30 AM|
|Seating arrangement to be done at||9.45 AM|
|Question paper distribution||9.50 AM|
|Opening of question paper seal||9.55 AM|
|Commencement of the exam||10.00 AM|
|End of exam||1.00 PM|
IPH Delhi Admission 2020 Admit Card
The candidates can download IPH Delhi admission 2020 admit card online at iphnewdelhi.in. It is uploaded at the candidate’s login. To download the admit card for the entrance test, the candidates are required to enter their e-mail id and password and application / acknowledgement number.
Admit Card: Click here to download IPH Admission 2020 Admit Card
It is necessary to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre. Also, no duplicated admit card shall be issued to the candidates who do not bring the admit card to the exam centre.
Other things that needs to be carried along with admit card
- A valid id proof (aadhar card / PAN card / driving license / voter id)
- A passport size photograph
- HB Pencil
- Ball pen
IPH Delhi Admission 2020 Application Form
Application form for IPH Delhi admission releases in the online mode at iphnewdelhi.in. The application process for IPH Delhi admission 2020 is given below.
Apply Here: Click here to apply online for IPH Delhi Admission 2020.
- Click on the link above.
- Then, register by entering the e-mail id, mobile number, date of birth, password.
- Then, login with the e-mail id and password.
- Next, upload the images of photograph and signature.
- Enter the personal details.
- Then, next enter the address and contact details.
- Next, enter the other details.
- After this, enter the educational details.
- Lastly, pay the application fee and take the printout of the acknowledgment slip.
Application Fee: The candidates can pay application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking / SBI collect.
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs 1200|
|SC / ST / PwD||Rs 600|
Specifications for Images
|Photograph||20-50 KB||200 x 230|
|Signature||10-20 KB||140 x 60|
- The photograph must be recent and coloured.
- Make sure the photograph is taken against the light or white coloured background
- The photograph must be taken with relaxed face
- Ensure that there is no reflection if spectacles are worn regularly. The yes must be clearly visible.
- Caps, dark glasses and hats are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the face.
- The candidates have to sign with black ink pen on the white paper.
IPH Delhi Admission 2020 Elgibility Criteria
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below for BPT / BPO / BOT.
Age Limit: The candidates must be minimum 17 years of age as on Decemeber 31, 2020. The upper age limit is 24 years. (For SC / ST / OBC – 28 years).
Gap Year: The candidates who have passed their 10+2 examination before the year 2017 and have discontinued their studies for more than 3 years are not eligible to apply.
The candidates must have passed any one of the follwoing examinations:
- Senior School Certificate Examination of CBSE (12th standard) or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English for BPT / BOT. The candidates must have passed in each subject separately.
- The candidates must have passed 12th class with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology and English.
- The candidates must have passed the Indian School Certificate Examination of the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination or equivalent with PCBE for BPT / BOT and PCBE / PCME for BPO.
Mandatory: The candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in above 4 mentioned subjects. The candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH / EWS, the candidates must have passed with minimum 45% marks.
IPH Delhi Admission 2020 Entrance Test Exam Pattern
The candidates seeking admission in BPT / BPO / BOT courses have to clear the entrance exam. Check the exam pattern given below for the same.
Duration: The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
Type of questions: There will be multiple-choice questions in the exam.
Maximum marks: The maximum marks of the test is 800.
Marking Scheme: For each question, +4 marks will be given. For the incorrect answers, 01 marks shall be deducted.
Distribution of questions:
|Topics||No. of questions|
|Biology / Mathematics||50|
|General Knowledge and English||50|
Guidelines for IPH Delhi Admission 2020 Entrance Test
Check the important instructions given below that need to be followed on the day of examination.
- It is advised to the candidates to analyze their exam centre 01 day before the actual test. This will help in managing the time for travelling on the actual day of exam.
- The candidates shall not be allowed to take entry in the examination centre after 9.45 AM and inside the exam hall after 10.00 AM.
- Carry the valid id proof with the admit card.
- The candidates can go out of the examination hall only after the completion of 90 minutes of the test.
- The candidates must make entries about their particulars with dot pen / ball point pen. Whereas, the answers must be answered with ball point pen (blue / black).
- The candidates are not allowed to carry phones, calculators, pagers, baggage any written material inside the exam hall.
IPH Delhi Admission 2020 Seat Intake
The candidates can check the seat intake of IPH Delhi given below according to the different courses.
Seat Reservation for IPH Delhi Admission 2020
Check the reservation criteria for IPH Delhi admission 2020 given below.
|Children / Widows of Armed Personnel||5%|
IPH Delhi Admission 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of result for the entrance test, the candidates are required to appear for the counselling. The candidates need to report by 9.00 AM at the reporting centre. The candidates shall be called for counselling as per their rank in the merit list. Immediately after the counselling, the candidates will be given provisional admission and they have to submit the admission fee via demand draft.
Documents to submitted at the time of counselling
- Date of birth certificate, Matriculation certificate, Senior Secondary school certificate issued by the Board / University
- Caste certificate issue by the competent authority
- Certificate of the good conduct from the college / school last attended not later than 6 months
- Documentary proof of clearing 12th standard under 10+2 scheme
- Medical fitness certificate from registered medical fitness practitioner
- 3 recent coloured size passport size photographs
- Demand draft
- Affidavit on a prescribed format on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs 10 in response to Raghavan Committee’s recommendation endorsed by Honourable Supreme court to Anto Ragging duly filled by the candidates and their guardian.
IPH Delhi Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Check the fee structure followed by the institute given below.
|Entry Fee||Rs 3000|
|Caution Money||Rs 10,000|
|Library security fee||Rs 5,000|
|Tuition Fee||Rs 13,200|
|Therapeutic Laboratory Fee||Rs 8400|
|Libray fee and cultural fee||Rs 2500|
|Exam fee||As per DU norms|
|University development fee||As per DU norms|
|Enrollment fee||As per DU norms|
Hostel Fee (Only For Girls)
|Hostel fee||Rs 12000 (per year)|
|Hostel security fee||Rs 5000|
About IPH Delhi
Institute of Physically Handicapped, New Delhi got registered as a society under Societies Registration Act in the year 1860. It is an autonomous organisation. It has been renamed at Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute for the Physically Handicapped in the year 2002. The main objective of the institute was to develop manpower to serve the persons with locomotor disabilities of all age groups. To aid PwD and to eradicate their difficulties, the institutes offers admission in the courses like Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy and Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics.
Official Website: iphnewdelhi.in
For more information about IPH Delhi Admission 2020, Download Information Brochure.
FAQs for IPH Delhi Admission 2020
Q. What is the application fee for the entrance test conducted by IPH Delhi.
Q. What are the modes of payment available for the submission of application fee in order to take admission in IPH Delhi?
Q. How can I download my IPH Delhi admission 2020 admit card?
Q. Is there any negative marking in the entrance test?
Q. Do I need to carry any valid id proof along with the admit card of IPH Delhi admission 2020 entrance test?
Q. How is final admission given to the candidates?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.