IPH Delhi Admission 2021 – Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya National Institute for Persons with Physical Disabilities (Divyangjan) has been released the Corrigendum Regarding BPT/BOT/BPO Entrance Test. There will be no separate test this year by the institute for session 2021-22. The entrance test will be conducted by DUET through NTA. The Institute for the Physically Handicapped, New Delhi, provides admission to PwD students in the courses BPT, BPO and BOT. The candidates who have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) can take admission. Get more information about IPH Delhi admission 2021 from this page such as the eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, fee structure etc.
For DU Admission 2021 – Click Here
For DUET 2021 – Click here
Latest: This is to inform all the candidates that in view of the unprecedented COVID-19 situation, it has been decided by University of Delhi that there will be no separate entrance test by this Institute for the session 2021-22. The Entrance test scheduled on 08 Aug 2021 stands cancelled. The entrance test will be conducted by DUET through NTA.
IPH Delhi Admission 2021
The duration of BPT, BOT and BPO courses if 4.5 years. Check more information about IPH Delhi admission 2021 from the table given below.
|IPH Delhi Admission 2021||Important Dates|
|IPH Delhi admission 2021 entrance test exam date|
IPH Delhi Admission 2021 Application Form
The candidates are advised to visit University of Delhi website for information regarding DUET(Submission of forms, date of entrance exam, date of result etc.)
DUET Application Form – Click here
- Fill the DUET form
- Submit the application form fees as per DU requirements
- Fill up the centre for CBT of their choice from the list of centres provided by DUET.
- The admit cards will be generated online from DUET on their website
Kindly note that the fees submitted by the candidates to our institute (1200/600) will be duly refunded back to all the candidates please submit a scanned copy of crossed cheque from the account in which the fees are to be refunded. Please send mail to [email protected]
IPH Delhi Admission 2021 Elgibility Criteria
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below for BPT / BPO / BOT.
Age Limit: The candidates must be minimum 17 years of age as on Decemeber 31, 2021. The upper age limit is 24 years. (For SC / ST / OBC – 28 years).
Gap Year: The candidates who have passed their 10+2 examination before the year 2018 and have discontinued their studies for more than 3 years are not eligible to apply.
The candidates must have passed any one of the follwoing examinations:
- Senior School Certificate Examination of CBSE (12th standard) or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English for BPT / BOT. The candidates must have passed in each subject separately.
- The candidates must have passed 12th class with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology and English.
- The candidates must have passed the Indian School Certificate Examination of the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination or equivalent with PCBE for BPT / BOT and PCBE / PCME for BPO.
Mandatory: The candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in above 4 mentioned subjects. The candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH / EWS, the candidates must have passed with minimum 45% marks.
IPH Delhi Admission 2021 Entrance Test Exam Pattern
The candidates seeking admission in BPT / BPO / BOT courses have to clear the entrance exam. The entrance test will be conducted by DUET through NTA.
Type of questions: There will be multiple-choice questions in the exam.
Maximum marks: The maximum marks of the test is 400.
Marking Scheme: For each question, +4 marks will be given. For the incorrect answers, 01 marks shall be deducted.
Distribution of questions:
|Topics||No. of questions|
|Biology / Mathematics||25|
|General Knowledge and English||25|
Guidelines for IPH Delhi Admission 2021 Entrance Test
Check the important instructions given below that need to be followed on the day of examination.
- It is advised to the candidates to analyze their exam centre 01 day before the actual test. This will help in managing the time for travelling on the actual day of exam.
- The candidates shall not be allowed to take entry in the examination centre after 9.45 AM and inside the exam hall after 10.00 AM.
- Carry the valid id proof with the admit card.
- The candidates can go out of the examination hall only after the completion of 90 minutes of the test.
- The candidates must make entries about their particulars with dot pen / ball point pen. Whereas, the answers must be answered with ball point pen (blue / black).
- The candidates are not allowed to carry phones, calculators, pagers, baggage any written material inside the exam hall.
IPH Delhi Admission 2021 Seat Intake
The candidates can check the last year seat intake of IPH Delhi given below according to the different courses.
Seat Reservation for IPH Delhi Admission 2021
Check the reservation criteria for IPH Delhi admission 2021 given below.
|Children / Widows of Armed Personnel||5%|
IPH Delhi Admission 2021 Counselling
After the declaration of result for the entrance test, the candidates are required to appear for the counselling. The candidates need to report by 9.00 AM at the reporting centre. The candidates shall be called for counselling as per their rank in the merit list. Immediately after the counselling, the candidates will be given provisional admission and they have to submit the admission fee via demand draft.
Documents to submitted at the time of counselling
- Date of birth certificate, Matriculation certificate, Senior Secondary school certificate issued by the Board / University
- Caste certificate issue by the competent authority
- Certificate of the good conduct from the college / school last attended not later than 6 months
- Documentary proof of clearing 12th standard under 10+2 scheme
- Medical fitness certificate from registered medical fitness practitioner
- 3 recent coloured size passport size photographs
- Demand draft
- Affidavit on a prescribed format on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs 10 in response to Raghavan Committee’s recommendation endorsed by Honourable Supreme court to Anto Ragging duly filled by the candidates and their guardian.
IPH Delhi Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Check the last year fee structure followed by the institute given below.
|Entry Fee||Rs 3000|
|Caution Money||Rs 10,000|
|Library security fee||Rs 5,000|
|Tuition Fee||Rs 13,200|
|Therapeutic Laboratory Fee||Rs 8400|
|Libray fee and cultural fee||Rs 2500|
|Exam fee||As per DU norms|
|University development fee||As per DU norms|
|Enrollment fee||As per DU norms|
Hostel Fee (Only For Girls)
|Hostel fee||Rs 12000 (per year)|
|Hostel security fee||Rs 5000|
About IPH Delhi
Institute of Physically Handicapped, New Delhi got registered as a society under Societies Registration Act in the year 1860. It is an autonomous organisation. It has been renamed at Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute for the Physically Handicapped in the year 2002. The main objective of the institute was to develop manpower to serve the persons with locomotor disabilities of all age groups. To aid PwD and to eradicate their difficulties, the institutes offers admission in the courses like Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy and Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics.
Official Website: iphnewdelhi.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.