|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
IPU CET Admission Brochure 2018 are published by GGSIPU. The IPU CET 2018 information bulletin contains details of entrance exams, eligibility conditions, application form submission, and other details. Candidates must go through the detailed admission brochure published by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University for admission in academic session 2018. Given here is the IPU CET 2018 admission brochure.
About IPU CET Admission Brochures 2018 – The admissions to the programmes of studies in the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University are primarily through common entrance tests (CET) conducted by the University, external centralized bodies or on merit of the qualifying degrees. The programmes of studies are grouped together, on the basis of common syllabi (for CET), for the purpose of conduction of CET. The programme(s) groups, wherever a CET is to be conducted, are assigned a unique CET code. If a programme or programme group is such that the admissions for them is not on the basis of a CET conducted by the University, then the CET code for that programme or programme group is treated as the Admission Code. Thus, without creating any ambiguity, this document may use the term CET code or Admission Code as synonyms. The University reserves the right to cancel any CET.
Only Indian citizens are eligible for admission through this admission brochure.
IPU CET Admission Brochures 2018 – Download Here
You will be able to download IPU CET 2018 Brochure as soon as they are released by the university.
|GGSIPU CET Document||Download Here|
|Part-A: Admission Brochures||IPU CET 2018 admission brochure Part A will be available here.|
|Part-B: Reservation Policy||IPU CET 2018 admission brochure Part B will be available here.|
|Frequently Asked Questions||IPU CET 2018 frequently asked questions. available|
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they posses the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Filling the application form and / or appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility.
- The tentative schedule of counselling shall be notified on the University website http://ipu.ac.in.
- The list of documents required shall be informed through the detailed counselling schedule as notified on the University website http://ipu.ac.in.
- The candidates are advised to check their status with the help of the login id and password.
- Write the complete e-mail address and phone number in the form carefully. Please note that this e-mail address and phone number may be used by the University for future communication.