IPU Counselling Dates and Schedule 2018 is available. By going through IPU CET 2018 Counselling Dates you can know when to attend counselling.
One is online counselling and another is offline counselling. For separate programmes there are separate counselling dates.
Since GGSIPU holds IPU CET 2018 for a huge number of programs, CET schedule are updated at different times program wise. Be clear of CET code and program name in order to get accurate information on IPU Counselling 2018 Dates and Schedule.
IPU Counselling 2018 Dates and Schedule
On-line Counselling/Admission will be held for ten programmes such as B.Tech, Lateral Entry to B.Tech for diploma Holders, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, LLB, B.Ed (Excluding B.Ed. Spl. Edu.), BJMC, B.COM (H) on the basis of merit of rank obtained in the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2018. However, the candidates who will qualify CET-2018, must also fulfill the eligibility criteria of the qualifying examinations, as laid down in the Admission Brochure 2018-19.
Venue of Counselling: For all programmes for which offline counseling will be held: Venue of counseling will be notified in the counseling schedule on the University’s website (www.ipu.ac.in). The dates of counseling are tentative and are liable to change. Therefore, candidates are advised to check the University website regularly after the declaration of CET 2018 for any unforeseen change in the schedule
Online Counselling Schedule
Offline Counselling Schedule
|Date of release of application forms||In this duration, candidates who have qualified IPU CET 2018, or other entrance exam whose scores are accepted for admission, can pay counselling participating fee and apply for participating in IPU Counselling.|
|Fill choices||Participating candidates may fill choices of seats. In order of preference.|
|Seat matrix issue||GGSIPU will finalize number of seats to offer admission and release a list containing college wise seat matrix.|
|First round seat allotment||Merit and preference form basis of seat allotment in IPU Admission 2018. First seat allotment result will announce.|
|Freeze seats and get admission||Those who get admission through first seat allotment can pay admission fees and get seat.|
|Seat status||After seat allotment, depending upon number of candidates who accept seats, GGSIPU will release list of seats left.|
|Second round of seat allotment||For remaining candidates there will be seat allotment.|
- This round shall be held after completion of the admission process, only for the purpose of filling up vacancies, if any.
- After completion of all rounds of online counselling ‘Spot Counselling’ shall be done offline. All eligible candidates desirous of participating in the “Spot Counselling” shall have to pay a counselling (separate) participation fee. The participation fees in the “Spot Counselling” shall be INR 2000/= (non-refundable / transferable).
- The vacant seats left after reporting /admission of candidates to institutions only shall be considered for filling in the spot counselling.
- . The candidates who are allotted seat in rounds of online counselling and have paid the part Academic Fee of Rs 40,000/- to confirm admission in any institute/ college and have also reported to the concerned University School of Study / college / institutions will be treated as “admitted” at the time of Spot Counselling. Such candidates, if they desire to participate in the “Spot Counselling” shall be required to pay a transfer fees of INR 5000/=, these candidates shall be considered as per their rank only, if they do not appear at the time of counselling for their rank, they shall not be allowed to participate.
- Any candidate, who was admitted in any round and subsequently withdrawn as per procedure, will be eligible to participate in the Spot Counselling.
- Seats left vacant, if any, after spot counselling only shall be considered for admission process of filling up of vacancies after 31st July of the admission year.
- Spot counselling shall be completed on or before 31st of July, of the admission year.