IPU Counselling Dates and Schedule 2018 is available. By going through IPU CET 2018 Counselling Dates you can know when to attend counselling.
One is online counselling and another is offline counselling. For separate programmes there are separate counselling dates.
Since GGSIPU holds IPU CET 2018 for a huge number of programs, CET schedule is updated at different times program wise. Be clear of CET code and program name in order to get accurate information on IPU Counselling 2018 Dates and Schedule.
IPU Counselling 2018 Dates and Schedule
On-line Counselling/Admission is held for ten programmes such as B.Tech, Lateral Entry to B.Tech for diploma Holders, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, LLB, B.Ed (Excluding B.Ed. Spl. Edu.), BJMC, B.COM (H) on the basis of merit of rank obtained in the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2018. However, the candidates who will qualify CET-2018, must also fulfill the eligibility criteria of the qualifying examinations, as laid down in the Admission Brochure 2018-19.
Schedule of Spot Counselling
|MBA (CET Code-101)||Click Here|
|LE-B.Tech (CET Code-128)||Click Here|
|B.Com (H) (CET Code-146)||Click Here|
|B.Ed (CET Code-122)||Click Here|
|BA (JMC) (CET Code-126) – Revised||Click Here|
|BBA / BBA (B & I) / BBA (CAM) (CET Code-125)||Click Here|
|BCA (CET Code-114)||Click Here|
|BA LLB / BBA LLB (CET Code-121) – Revised||Click Here|
|MCA / MCA (SE) (CET Code-105)||Click Here|
|B.Tech (CET Code-131)||Click Here|
Offline Counselling Schedule
Note: Offline counselling scheduled to be held on June 15 & 16, 2018, is now scheduled on June 19 & 20, 2018. check notice
Schedule of Counselling for various courses:
|Schedule for Supplementary Counselling (Stage-I) for all online counselling programmes||Click Here|
|Schedule of Written Test / Interview / Practical for M.Phil (Psychiatric Social Work) CET Code 199||Click Here|
|Schedule of Counselling in the Category of Foreign Students / Foreign Nationals / PIO for various programmes for session 2018-19||Click Here|
|Schedule of 2nd Counselling 2018-19 in B.Tech (Bio-Tech)||Click Here|
|Schedule of 2nd Counselling 2018-19 in M.Ed||Click Here|
|Schedule of 2nd Counselling 2018-19 in M.Tech (Bio-Technology)||Click Here|
|Schedule of 2nd Counselling 2018-19 in M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)||Click Here|
|Schedule of 2nd Counselling 2018-19 in MAHM-MCPHM||Click Here|
|chedule of 2nd Counselling 2018-19 in M.Tech (Nano Science & Technology)||Click Here|
|Schedule of 2nd Counselling 2018-19 in M.Tech (Robotics & Automation) CET Code-156||Click Here|
|Withdrawal Dates for All courses for which Offline Counselling have been scheduled and are to be held||Click Here|
|Schedule of 1st Counselling 2018-19 in MA (Economics) CET Code-162||Click Here|
|Schedule of 2nd Counselling 2018-19 in MA (English) CET Code-113||Click Here|
|Schedule of 2nd Counselling 2018-19 in MBA (IT) (CET Code-116)||Click Here|
|Withdrawal Dates for All Courses for which Offline Counselling have already been held||Click Here|
|Schedule of 1st Counselling 2018-19 in BA (English) (H) CET Code-184||Click Here|
|1st Schedule of Counselling for Admission to MBA Programme on Weekend Basis (Test Code-155)||Click Here|
|Revised Schedule of 1st counselling for B.Ed (Special Education) (CET Code-159)||Click Here|
|Schedule of 1st counselling for M.A. (Criminology) CET Code- 118||Click Here|
|Schedule of 1st counselling for MBA IT CET Code – 116||Click Here|
|Schedule of 1st counselling for M.Sc. (Forensic Science) CET Code-119||Click Here|
|Revised Schedule of 1st counselling for B.Tech (Biotech) CET code 130||Click Here|
|Schedule of 1st Counselling 2018-19 for MPO (CET Code-109)||Click Here|
|Schedule of 1st counelling for MA English CET Code – 113||Click Here|
|1st Counselling Schedule for M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) CET Code 152 for session 2018-19||Click Here|
|1st Counselling Schedule for M.Tech (Engineering Physics) CET Code 150 for session 2018-19||Click Here|
|1st Counselling Schedule for M.Tech (Nano Science and Technology) CET Code 149 for session 2018-19||Click Here|
|1st Counselling Schedule for M.Tech (Robotics and Automation) CET Code 156 for session 2018-19||Click Here|
|Schedule of 1st Counselling/Admission Session 2018-19 Master of Computer Applications Lateral Entry(MCA-LE) CET Code 163||Click Here|
|Schedule of 1st Counselling/Admission Session 2018-19 MA(MC) [Master of Arts Mass Communication] Programme, CET Code 106||Click Here|
|Schedule of 1st Counselling/Admission Session 2018-19 M.Ed (Master of Education) Programme, CET Code 120||Click Here|
|Schedule of 1st Counselling 2018-19 of LLM (Regular) CET Code-112||Click Here|
|Schedule of 2nd Counselling 2018-19 in LE-B.Tech (for B.Sc Graduates) CET Code-129||Click Here|
|Schedule of 1st Counselling / Admission 2018-19 for Programme- M.Tech.(Biotechnology) CET Code-148||Click Here|
|Schedule of verification of documents for GATE Scholars – M.Tech. Programmes (CET Code-139,140,147,149,150,152,156)||Click Here|
MD/MS/Diploma Mop Up Counselling Schedule
|Date of release of application forms||In this duration, candidates who have qualified IPU CET 2018, or other entrance exam whose scores are accepted for admission, can pay counselling participating fee and apply for participating in IPU Counselling.|
|Fill choices||Participating candidates may fill choices of seats. In order of preference.|
|Seat matrix issue||GGSIPU will finalize number of seats to offer admission and release a list containing college wise seat matrix.|
|First round seat allotment||Merit and preference form basis of seat allotment in IPU Admission 2018. First seat allotment result will announce.|
|Freeze seats and get admission||Those who get admission through first seat allotment can pay admission fees and get seat.|
|Seat status||After seat allotment, depending upon number of candidates who accept seats, GGSIPU will release list of seats left.|
|Second round of seat allotment||For remaining candidates there will be seat allotment.|
- This round shall be held after completion of the admission process, only for the purpose of filling up vacancies, if any.
- After completion of all rounds of online counselling ‘Spot Counselling’ shall be done offline. All eligible candidates desirous of participating in the “Spot Counselling” shall have to pay a counselling (separate) participation fee. The participation fees in the “Spot Counselling” shall be INR 2000/= (non-refundable / transferable).
- The vacant seats left after reporting /admission of candidates to institutions only shall be considered for filling in the spot counselling.
- . The candidates who are allotted seat in rounds of online counselling and have paid the part Academic Fee of Rs 40,000/- to confirm admission in any institute/ college and have also reported to the concerned University School of Study / college / institutions will be treated as “admitted” at the time of Spot Counselling. Such candidates, if they desire to participate in the “Spot Counselling” shall be required to pay a transfer fees of INR 5000/=, these candidates shall be considered as per their rank only, if they do not appear at the time of counselling for their rank, they shall not be allowed to participate.
- Any candidate, who was admitted in any round and subsequently withdrawn as per procedure, will be eligible to participate in the Spot Counselling.
- Seats left vacant, if any, after spot counselling only shall be considered for admission process of filling up of vacancies after 31st July of the admission year.
- Spot counselling shall be completed on or before 31st of July, of the admission year.