IPU Counselling 2020 Schedule: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GSSIPU), New Delhi has released the revised counselling schedule for IPU admission 2020. Counselling schedule is given in the information brochure that is released by the university. University will prepare a merit list of the qualified candidates in IPU CET 2020. The university will conduct offline and online counselling on the schedule date. Candidates have to register themselves online in order take part in IPU counselling 2020. Scroll down the page to get complete dates for IPU Counselling 2020.
– IPU CET Counselling 2020 Registration of Online Counselling for BA LLB, BBA LLB and LLM will commence from October 06, 2020. Scroll down to check the Notice.
– IPU CET Counselling 2020 Schedule of First Counselling MBA – Disaster Management. Click here to check the Schedule Notice.
– The Revised Schedule of Online Counselling/Admission to be followed after the declaration of Result for MBA (through CAT 2019) has been released. Download Here.
IPU Counselling 2020 Schedule
The Counselling/Admission for 43 programmes will be conducted offline by the University for all CET qualified candidates. However the candidates must also fulfill the eligibility criteria of the qualifying examination as laid down in the Admission Brochure 2020-21. Candidates can check the IPU Counselling 2020 schedule from below:
Online Counselling Schedule:
|Events||Starting Date||Closing Date|
|Verification of Reserved Category Certificates at Designated Centres|
|Choice filling for 1st round of counselling|
|Seat allotment for 1st round of counselling|
|Fee payment for for 1st round of counselling|
|Withdrawal of admission for for 1st round of counselling|
|Fresh Registration for 2nd round of counselling||31 Aug 2020||07 Sep 2020|
|Verification of Documents for 2nd round of counselling||08 Sep 2020||10 Sep 2020|
|Seat allotment for 2nd round of counselling|
|Fee payment for for 2nd round of counselling|
|Declaration of Result for Round 2||17 Sep 2020||17 Sep 2020|
|Submit Willingness for Round 2|
|Fee payment for for 2nd round of counselling||After result for round 2||23 Sep 2020|
|Printing of Provisional Seat Allotment / Offer Letter of Admission||After result for round 2||23 Sep 2020|
|Withdrawal of admission for 2nd round of counselling|
|Choice change after payment of fees of second round|
|Seat Allotment (of reserved category with inter conversions, if any)|
|Seat Allotment (of open/general category with conversions, if any)|
|Fees Payment for 3rd round of counselling|
|Sliding round for 3rd round of counselling|
|Printing of “Provisional Seat Allotment Letter”|
|Reporting to Allotted Institutions for joining, verification of documents |
and payment of balance fee (if any)
|Display of Open House Counselling Schedule, if required||–|
|Open House Counselling / Spot Counselling|
Online Counselling Schedule:
- Click here to download the IPU CET 2020 Counselling Registration date for BA LLB, BBA LLB and LLM.
- Click here to download the IPU CET 2020 revised online counselling schedule.
Offline Counselling Schedule:
- August 19, 2020: Click here to check the IPU CET 2020 Counselling Notice for Extended Schedule for Filling Up of Choices for Allotment of Seats.
- Click here to download the IPU CET 2020 Extended Schedule of Online Verification of Documents and Filling Up of Choices for Allotment of Seats.
- Click here to download the IPU CET 2020 offline counselling schedule
IPU 2020 Spot Counselling
Spot Counselling will be conducted online after the completion of admission process. Spot counselling is conducted to fill the vacant seats after the admission process. Candidates who have qualified the CET exam and not get admission during online counselling then they are eligible to take participate in spot counselling. Candidates who have admitted in any round of counselling and subsequently withdrawn as per procedure are eligible for spot counselling.
Filling of seats (if any) after Spot Counselling
If the seats will remain vacant (out of the seats reported as vacant, after the reporting of “admitted / allocated” candidates to concerned University School of Study / College / Institution and taken to the spot counselling phase for filling up) out of the seats considered in the spot counselling, the procedure for filling up these seats will be published on the official website.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.