“An effective guidance and hard work can lead you to the skyrocketing success”
Get all the information regarding IPU 2017 Counselling here. The counselling refers that process of admission, in which seat is allocated to the candidate on the basis of score or rank. The GGSIPU will be organizing online and offline counselling for the same purpose. Through it, the IPU CET 2017 qualifiers will be granted admission in 13 UG and PG programmes. The online counselling for IPU CET 2017 has begin from June 05, 2017. It started with online registration, which the candidates can do until June 08, 2017. Candidates may check details about IPU CET Counselling 2017 from this page.
Note – IPU CET 2017 Seat Status has been released, Check it through the link provided below.
Online Counselling of IPU CET 2017
The online counselling will take place for eleven programmes, which are listed in the table below. They candidates may seek their course name and code from it.
|S.No||CET CODE||NAME OF PROGRAMME|
|4||121||BA LLB/ BBA LLB(integrated)|
|8||128||L.E. To B.Tech(Diploma Holders)|
|9||129||L.E. To B.Tech (B,Sc Graduates)|
|10||131||B.Tech/M.Tech Dual Degree|
Date of Counselling Registration and Verification
The candidates can check the dates of IPU CET 2017 counselling from the table below:
|Process||Starting Date||Closing Date|
|Counselling Registration||June 11,2017||June 16, 2017|
|Fee payment||June 11,2017||June 16, 2017 (11:50 pm)|
|Verification of Reserved Category
Certificates at Designated Centres
|June 14, 2017||June 18, 2017|
After the choice filling period is over, all the choices/preferences filled by the candidate will be considered for online allotment of seat as per merit and respective category and region. Candidates who have not paid the counselling participation fee or have not filled choices/preferences are not be considered for allotment of seat. Seat Allotment Result can be checked by the candidate through his/her account login given during the registration process. Link to check Seat Allotment has also been provided below.
- To check 3rd Round Seat Allotment – Login here
- To Check Seat Status of BHMCT after 1st Counselling as on 14 Jul 2017 – Click Here
- Candidate can print Provisional Allotment Letter, if the seat is allotted to him/her.
- The option of printing the Provisional Allotment Letter will be available only for the respective round; within the specified period and the record will not be available in the subsequent round of online counselling.
- After the allotment of seat, the candidates will have to pay the part Academic Fee of Rs 40,000/- to confirm the allotment and participation in the subsequent round of counselling, failing which, the candidate will loose any claim to the allotted seat and the candidate will not be considered further for any subsequent round of online counselling, even if he wishes to.
- Seat Status of BA (JMC) (SPOT Counselling) as on 31 July 2017 (Evening)
- Seat Status of B.Ed (SPOT Counselling) as on 31 July 2017 (Evening)
- Seat Status of MBA (SPOT Counselling) as on 31 July 2017 (Evening)
- Seat Status of LE-B.Tech (SPOT Counselling) as on 31 July 2017 (Evening)
- Seat Status of BCA (SPOT Counselling as on 31 July 2017 (Evening)
- Seat Status of BBA (SPOT Counselling) as on 31 July 2017 (Evening)
- Seat Status of B.Com (H) (SPOT Counselling) as on 31 July 2017 (Evening)
- Seat Status of LE-B.Tech (SPOT Counselling) as on 29 July 2017 (Evening)
- Seat Status of MCA (SPOT Counselling) as on 29 July 2017 (Evening)
- Seat Status of LLB (SPOT Counselling) as on 29 July 2017 (Evening)
- Seat Status of BCA (SPOT Counselling) as on 29 July 2017 (Evening)
- Seat Status of BBA (SPOT Counselling) as on 29 July 2017 (Evening)
- Seat Status of BA (JMC) (SPOT Counselling) as on 29 July 2017 (Evening)
- Seat Status of B.Ed (SPOT Counselling) as on 29 July 2017 (Evening)
- Seat Status of B.Com (H) (SPOT Counselling) as on 29 July 2017 (Evening)
Process of IPU CET Counselling 2017
The process of IPU CET 2017 counselling is as below:
- Candidate need to register within the registration duration prescribed on the website after the candidate got the confirmation of receipt of counselling participation fee for specific CET code for which he/she has qualified.
- In case payment is done through challan, candidate can register only after two working days of cash deposited in any branch of Indian Bank.
- In order to register, candidates have to enter their CET details in the admission website(www.ipuadmissions.nic.in) and after verification, the candidate has to enter his/her personal/ academic contact details consisting of address, mobile number and e-mail id.
- Candidate will get login id and password during the registration process.
- Candidate need to keep the password confidential and if it get misused then the university won’t be responsible for it.
- Candidates can change the password when they desire through change password menu.
- If the candidate is facing problems while the registration process, then, candidate needs to report in person to the Helpdesk of the University with relevant proof of depositing counselling participation fee before the closing date of registration period.
- Candidates can edit the registration details in the registration form by choosing the “Edit Details” option from the menu within the prescribed registration period.
- Candidates need to check all the filled-in details before taking the print out.
- All the candidates need to take out two printouts of the registration form. One must be submitted at the time of document verification and the other to be retained by the candidate for future reference.
Submitting IPU CET 2017 Counselling Fee
- Candidates need to pay Counselling Participation fees Rs 1000/- plus charges as applicable which will be non-refundable. The taxes and charges along the original amount has to be paid by the candidate.(if any)
- In order to deposit Counselling Participation fees Rs 1000/-, candidate need to visit the official GGSIP University official website www.ipuadmissions.nic.in and then need to select the option “payment of counselling participation fees”. After that enter your CET Roll No., Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
- After the details have been submitted, the candidate can access to modes of payment
- Cash Payment (Challan will be generated and fee has be deposited by the candidate in form of cash in any branch of Indian Bank.
- Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
- After the successful transaction, candidate need to check the status of fee payment on official website www.ipuadmissions.nic.in and must take out the printout of confirmation receipt for future use. In case, the candidate paid fee through challan then he/she needs to retain the copy of Challan generated.
- Candidates are advised to complete the registration process few days before the closing date and must avoid rushing things on last moment.
Reserved category candidates need to report with xerox of documents at the designated centres for the verification process. Following is the list of necessary documents-
- Admit card of IPUCET 2017
- Registration Slip
- All the reserved category candidates are advised to bring the mark-sheets and certificate in original from 10th onwards for verification.
- One set of xerox of certificates must be attested by the gazetted officer or it can also be self-attested as university may retain the photocopied documents. If candidates fails to provide the mandatory document then their candidature will be terminated.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam through open-education system through recognized board/Institution/University, the relevant documentary evidence related to study centre must be provided such as a certificate from the university imparting open education verifying the location of the study centre.
- Conduct and character certificate from the Head of the Institution is also necessary.
- If the candidate awaits the result of qualification exam, then, he/she needs to submit the undertaking.
After the document verification the candidates will be given an opportunity to submit the choices for the course and colleges. The candidates may fill and submit as many details as they wish. However, it should be submitted in the order of priority. The candidates
If the candidate stand out to be eligible in the verification round, the seat will be allocated to him/her. The seat allocation will be done on the basis of the IPU CET Merit, submitted choices and number of vacant seats.
Withdrawal option must be requested online in the candidate’s login ID for withdrawal of admission within provided dates, as after first counseling, second counseling, and as procedure for withdrawal notified in the counseling schedule(s), an amount of Rs 1000/, will be deducted and refund will be carried out accordingly for suitable cases.
Reporting at the Allocated Institute
At the end of the counselling, the candidates will have to report at the allotted institute. There the candidates will have to pay the admission fee of Rs. 40000.
LIST OF DESIGNATED CENTRES FOR VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS ONLY FOR RESERVED CATEGORY CANDIDATES
|S.No||Designated Centers||Course||Document Verification|
|1||Northern India Engineering College, FC-26, Shastri Park, Delhi – 110053||B.Ed CET CODE-122||RANK 1 ONWARDS|
|2||Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology, P.S.P. – 4, Sector – 17, Rohini, Delhi – 110085||BA LLB/ BBA LLB(integrated) CET CODE-121)||RANK 1 ONWARDS|
|3||Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, AU Block (Outer Ring Road), Pitampura, New Delhi||B.Tech (CET CODE-131)||RANK 1 TO 15000|
|4||Institute Of Vocational Studies (Minority Educational Institution), FC-31, DDA’s Institutional Area, Press Enclave Road, Sheikh Sarai, PhII, New Delhi – 110017||B.Tech (CET CODE-131)||RANK 15001 TO 27500|
|5||Institute of Information Technology & Management, D – 29, Institutional Area, Janak Puri, New Delhi||B.Tech (CET CODE-131)||RANK 27501 TO 40000|
|6||Ideal Institute of Management and Technology, 16-X, Karkardooma, (Near Telephone Exchange), Vivek Vihar, Delhi – 110092||B.Tech (CET CODE-131)||RANK 40001 ONWARDS|
|7||Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Computer Applications & Management, A4, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi – 110063||BBA (CET CODE-125)||RANK 1 TO 13000|
|8||Management Education & Research Institute, 53-54, Institutional Area, Janak Puri, New Delhi – 110058||BBA
|RANK 13001 ONWARDS|
|9||Delhi Institute Of Advanced Studies, Plot No.6, Sector- 25, Rohini, Delhi – 110085||BJMC (CET CODE-126)||RANK 1 ONWARDS|
|10||Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology, C – 4, Janak puri, New Delhi – 110058||MBA (CET XODE-101)||RANK 1 ONWARDS|
|11||MBS School of Planning and Architecture, Sector-09, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110075||LE-B.Tech (CET CODE-128/129)
MCA (CET CODE-105)
|RANK 1 ONWARDS|
|12||Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Professional Studies, Sector – 11, (Opposite Metro Station) Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075||BCA (CET CODE-114)||RANK 1 ONWARDS|
|13||Northern India Engineering College, FC-26, Shastri Park, Delhi – 110053||B.Com (CET CODE-146)||RANK 1 ONWARDS|
Offline Counselling of IPU CET 2017
The offline counselling will be held for the following courses.
- M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) – 157
- M.Phil (Psychiatric Social Work) – 199
- MCA (LE) – 163
- MA (Criminology) – 118
- M.Sc (Forensic Science) – 119
- MA (Mass Communication) – 106
- MPT – 107
- MOT (Neuro) – 108
- MPO – 109
- MPH (FE) – 110
- M.Ed – 120
- BHMCT – 127
- B.Sc (Medical Technology RT) – 158
- MA (English) -113
- MBA (IT) – 116
- M.Phil (English) – 161
- MA (Economics) – 162
- LL.M (Regular) – 112
- B.Tech (Bio.Tech) – 130
- M.Tech (Reg. & Weekends) – 139
- M.Tech (Reg. & Weekends) – 140
- M.Tech (Tool Eng.) – 147
- M.Tech (BioTech) – 148
- M.Tec (NST) – 149
- M.Tech (EP) – 150
- M.Tech (CE) – 152
- M.Tech (RA) – 156
- B.Voc. – 200