IPU CET Counselling 2019 – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University after having conducted IPU CET 2019, it conducts a counseling round for admission purposes. For some courses, it is conducted in online mode and for some other, it is conducted in offline mode. Selected candidates who will be qualifying for IPU CET 2019, a candidate will be asked to report as per IPU CET 2019 merit list released. On the day of IPU CET Counseling 2019, a candidate will be asked to carry a list of documents that will be verified, and only after this a candidate will be allotted a seat. Candidates may check details about IPU CET Counselling 2019 from this page.
Latest: Notice regarding the display of 1st counseling schedule has been released, scroll down to check the same.
Online Counselling of IPU CET 2019
Online Counselling/Admission will be held for ten programmes such as B.Tech, Lateral Entry to B.Tech for Diploma Holders, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, LLB, B.Ed (Excluding B.Ed. Spl. Edu.), BJMC, B.COM (H) on the basis of merit of rank obtained in the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2019. Candidates can check the IPU CET 2019 Counseling related event dates from below.
|Process||Starting Date||Closing Date|
|Counselling Registration||18 Jun 2019||25 Jun 2019|
|Verification of Reserved Category
Certificates at Designated Centres
|19 Jun 2019||26 Jun 2019|
- Candidates will be able to check complete IPU CET 2019 Counseling Schedule from here.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the display of 1st counseling schedule.
- Click here to check the counselling notice and list of candidates called for the same for admission to M.Phil (Psychiatry Social Work), USM & PMHS
- Click here to check the counselling notice and list of candidates called for the same for admission to M.Phil (Clinical Psychology), USM & PMHS
- Click here to check the counselling schedule for LLM programme.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the counselling of IPU CET 2019 .
- Click here to check the notice regarding first counselling schedule for lateral entry to B.Tech for B.Sc graduates.
- Click here to check notice regarding Admission in PGMC Programmes and tentative list of registered candidates passing the qualifying Degree (MBBS).
- Click here to check notice regarding Admission in PGMC Programmes- not eligible for admissions.
- Click here to check the notice regarding Tentative List of registered applicants with Discrepancy / Incomplete Details.
The IPU CET 2019 Counseling round will be conducted as per the following steps.
Date of Counselling Registration and Verification
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts IPU CET counseling in online, as well as in offline mode, depending on the course. The university will be conducting online counseling for thirty six programmes and also offline counseling for the rest of the programmes. On-line Counselling/Admission will be held for thirty six programmes such as B.Tech, Lateral Entry to B.Tech for diploma Holders, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, LLB, B.Ed BJMC, B.COM (H), BA Eng (H), BA Eco (H), LLM (Regular), MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, MBA(IT), MA(MC), MA(English), MA (Criminology), M.Sc. (Forensic Sc.), M.Ed., MAHERIT, M.Sc.(NRM), MA(Eco.), MCA (LE), B.Ed.(Special Education), BHMCT, M.Sc.(Yoga), M.Sc.(Nursing), B.Tech.(Biotech), B.Sc.(H)(Nursing), Para-Medical(BPT/BPO/BOT/B.Sc.(MLT)/BASLP), M.Sc.(EM) and M.Sc.(BC) on the basis of merit of rank obtained in the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2019. The Counselling/Admission for all the other programmes will be conducted offline by the University for all CET qualified candidates.
- Click here to check the Schedule of 1st counselling of PGMC 2019-20.
- Click here to check Verification of documents for 1st round of counselling for admission in PGMC.
List of Important Documents Needed For Offline Counseling
Candidates will be allotted a seat in the IP University, once these important documents are verified. Both the original, as well as the photocopy of each of these documents need to be carried on this day to the allotted center. If any of these details/documents are found to be false, the candidature will be canceled by the University.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate for verification of date of birth
- Certificate in support of educational qualification: MBBS Degree
- Detailed marks certificate of qualifying examinations: I, II & Final Professional examination of MBBS
- The compulsory rotatory internship certificate
- Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council/ State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India
- MD/MS/DNB Examination attempt certificate (in case of SSMC only)
- Proof of writing thesis in case of candidate has DNB course (in case of SSMC only)
- Original Caste Certificate (in case of PGMC only, if applicable)
- Character Certificate from where the qualifying examination was passed
- Physically Challenged Certificate (in case of PGMC only, if applicable)
- Employer’s Certificate and a No Objection Certificate (NOC), if employed (in the prescribed format)
- Admit Card
- Bank Draft of the prescribed fee (Original)
- Bond on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/-filled and signed by two sureties (other than relatives) in the prescribed format. (The bond value shall be notified together with the detailed counseling schedule)
- “Declaration by the Candidate”.
- “NEET Score Card”( only for medical admission)
IPU CET 2019 Counseling – Seat Allotment
Candidate will be considered for online allotment of seat as per merit and respective category and region. Candidates who have not paid the counseling participation fee or have not filled choices/preferences are not be considered for allotment of seat. Seat Allotment Result can be checked by the candidate through his/her account login given during the registration process. Link to check Seat Allotment has also be provided here.
- Candidate can print Provisional Allotment Letter, if the seat is allotted to him/her.
- The option of printing the Provisional Allotment Letter will be available only for the respective round; within the specified period and the record will not be available in the subsequent round of online counselling.
- After the allotment of seat, the candidates will have to pay the part Academic Fee of Rs 40,000/- to confirm the allotment and participation in the subsequent round of counselling, failing which, the candidate will loose any claim to the allotted seat and the candidate will not be considered further for any subsequent round of online counselling, even if he wishes to.
Steps Of IPU CET Counselling 2019
Below we have explained what a candidate needs to do in each of the IPU CET 2019 Counseling steps. Check the same from below.
- Candidate need to register within the registration duration prescribed on the website after the candidate got the confirmation of receipt of counselling participation fee for specific CET code for which he/she has qualified.
- In case payment is done through challan, a candidate can register only after two working days of cash deposited in any branch of Indian Bank.
- In order to register, candidates have to enter their CET details in the admission website(www.ipuadmissions.nic.in) and after verification, the candidate has to enter his/her personal/ academic contact details consisting of address, mobile number and e-mail id.
- Candidate will get a login id and password during the registration process.
- Candidate need to keep the password confidential and if it get misused then the university won’t be responsible for it.
- Candidates can change the password when they desire through change password menu.
- If the candidate is facing problems while the registration process, then, candidate needs to report in person to the Helpdesk of the University with relevant proof of depositing counselling participation fee before the closing date of a registration period.
- Candidates can edit the registration details in the registration form by choosing the “Edit Details” option from the menu within the prescribed registration period.
- Candidates need to check all the filled-in details before taking the print out.
- All the candidates need to take out two printouts of the registration form. One must be submitted at the time of document verification and the other to be retained by the candidate for future reference.
Submitting IPU CET Counselling Fee
- Candidates need to pay Counselling Participation fees Rs 1000/- plus charges as applicable which will be non-refundable. The taxes and charges along the original amount has to be paid by the candidate.(if any)
- In order to deposit Counselling Participation fees Rs 1000/-, a candidate need to visit the official GGSIP University official website www.ipuadmissions.nic.in and then need to select the option “payment of counselling participation fees”. After that enter your CET Roll No., Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
- After the details have been submitted, the candidate can access to modes of payment
- Cash Payment (Challan will be generated and a fee has be deposited by the candidate in form of cash in any branch of Indian Bank.
- Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
- After the successful transaction, a candidate needs to check the status of fee payment on official website www.ipu.ac.in and must take out the printout of confirmation receipt for future use. In case, the candidate paid a fee through challan then he/she needs to retain the copy of Challan generated.
- Candidates are advised to complete the registration process few days before the closing date and must avoid rushing things on last moment.
- Submission of registration fees is just a part of the counselling process, just payment of this fees does not entitle the candidate to admission.
Reserved category candidates need to report with a xerox of documents at the designated centres for the verification process. Following is the list of necessary documents-
- Admit card of IPUCET 2019
- Registration Slip
- All the reserved category candidates are advised to bring the mark-sheets and certificate in original from 10th onwards for verification.
- One set of a xerox of certificates must be attested by the gazetted officer or it can also be self-attested as the university may retain the photocopied documents. If candidates fails to provide the mandatory document then their candidature will be terminated.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam through the open-education system through recognized board/Institution/University, the relevant documentary evidence related to study centre must be provided such as a certificate from the university imparting open education verifying the location of the study centre.
- Conduct and character certificate from the Head of the Institution is also necessary.
- If the candidate awaits the result of qualification exam, then, he/she needs to submit the undertaking.
- Choice filling is compulsory for allotment of seat. Candidate will not be considered for online allotment of the seat without the filled in choices/preferences.
- After registration, a candidate has to fill choices for allotment, from the list of all possible combinations of all institutes and courses available, in the order of his/her preference, during the choice filling period.
- Once the period for filling of choices/preferences is over, choices/preferences filled by a candidate will be used for allotment of seat.
- Candidates are advised and encouraged in their own interest to fill the maximum number of choices, as it increases the possibility of getting the desirable seat. For the benefit of the candidates, the streamwise and institute-wise and rank-wise Admission Rank cut off data is available on University Website and as a relevant link in www.ipuadmissions.nic.in.
- The candidates are also advised to fill choices/preferences, then save the same and then take the print out of the saved choices/preferences to be retained for future reference.
If the candidate stand out to be eligible in the verification round, the seat will be allocated to him/her. The seat allocation will be done on the basis of the IPU CET Merit, submitted choices and number of vacant seats.
Withdrawal option must be requested online in the candidate’s login ID for withdrawal of admission within provided dates, as after first counseling, second counseling, and as procedure for withdrawal notified in the counseling schedule(s), an amount of Rs 1000/, will be deducted and refund will be carried out accordingly for suitable cases.