IPU CET Counselling 2020 – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University after having conducted IPU CET 2020, it conducts a counselling round for admission purposes. For some courses, it is conducted in online mode and for some other, it is conducted in offline mode. Selected candidates who will be qualifying for IPU CET 2020 are required to register themselves online by paying the counselling fee of Rs. 1000/-. On the day of IPU CET Counselling 2020, a candidate will be asked to carry a list of documents that will be verified, and only after this a candidate will be allotted a seat. Candidates may check details about IPU CET Counselling 2020 from this page.
IPU CET 2020 Counselling Latest Updates
16 Mar 2021 – IPU has released schedule for Mop Up Round of Counselling for programme PGAC (Code 196) 2020 – 21 – Download PDF Here
– 9 Mar 2021 – IPU has released schedule of 2nd Counselling & Open House Counselling 2020-2021 in M.Voc – Download PDF Here
– 08 Mar 2021: IPU has released the detailed Schedule of MOP-UP Round for OFFLINE STATE Counselling for Verification of Documents & Allotment of Seats in BHMS (CET Code-153 for session 2020-2021 – Download PDF Here
– 08 Mar 2021: IPU has released the detailed Schedule of MOP-UP Round for OFFLINE STATE Counselling for Verification of Documents & Allotment of Seats in BAMS (CET Code-154) for session 2020-2021 – Download PDF Here
– 24 Feb 2021: IPU has released the notice regarding deferment of Mop Up round of counselling of programmes PGAC/BAMS/BHMS 2020-21 – Download PDF Here
– 23 Feb 2021: IPU has released the Seat Status of M.Voc (ID) after 1st Counselling 2020 -2021 for M.Voc Programme – Download PDF Here
– 16 Feb 2021: IPU has released the schedule of 1st counselling 2020-2021 for admission to M.Voc (Interior Design) CET Code-191 – Download PDF Here
– 02 Feb 2021: IPU has released the schedule of 2nd Counselling -2020-2021 for admission to M.Voc (Software Development) CET Code-190 – Download PDF Here
– 02 Feb 2021: IPU has released the schedule of 2nd Counselling -2020-2021 for admission to M.Voc (Automobile) CET Code-189 – Download PDF Here
– 17 Dec 2020: IPU has released the schedule 2nd offline counselling for admission to M.Sc (Medicinal Chemistry & Drug Design) CET Code-405 – Download PDF Here
– 17 Dec 2020: IPU has released the detailed schedule 2nd offline counselling for admission to B.Pharma CET Code-133 – Download PDF Here
– 17 Dec 2020: IPU has released the schedule of 2nd counselling for admission to B.Sc in Nursing (Post Basic) CET Code-188 – Download PDF Here
– 15 Dec 2020: To check seat status of BHMS after end of 1st round counselling – Download PDF Here!
– 15 Dec 2020: To check seat status of M.Sc (Nursing) after end of 1st round counselling – Download PDF Here!
– 15 Dec 2020: Check the schedule of 1st Counselling/Admission 2020-2021 for B.Sc (H) Nursing (Code-115) (Only for Unmarried Female Candidates) – Download PDF Here!
– 15 Dec 2020: Check the schedule of 1st Counselling 2020-2021 in B.Voc (CET Code-200) – Download PDF Here!
Notification-Regarding Registration for online spot counselling for academic session 2020-2021
Notice Regarding Declaration of Result of Spot Round Counselling for MBA
Click here to check the IPU CET 2020 Notice Regarding Declaration of Result of Spot Round Counselling for MBA.
- Click here to download the IPU CET 2020 Counselling Registration date for BA LLB, BBA LLB and LLM.
IPU CET Counselling 2020 Notification for Clarification an Option ‘Float’ and ‘Freeze’ during submitting Willings in the process of Centralized Online Counselling
Click here to check the above Notice.
- Click here to check revised schedule for IPU CET 2020 Counselling.
August 19, 2020: IPU CET 2020 Counselling Notice for Extended Schedule for Filling Up of Choices for Allotment of Seats has been relesead.
- Latest Notice: Click here to check the notice for the same.
- Earlier notice dated on July 31, 2020: Click here to check the notice for the same.
July 14, 2020: IPU has released a notice informing that the registration for counselling starts from July 16, 2020. Check the notice from below
- Click here to download the above notice
IPU CET Counselling 2020
Online Counselling/ Admission will be held for 28 programmes such as B.Tech, Lateral Entry to B.Tech for Diploma Holders, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, LLB, B.Ed (Excluding B.Ed. Spl. Edu.), BJMC, B.Com (H), etc. on the basis of merit of rank obtained in the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2020. Candidates can check the IPU CET 2020 Counselling related event dates from below.
Schedule for MBA (through CAT 2019) Counselling 2020
|Counselling registration starts|
|Counselling registration ends|
|Document Verification for Reserved category candidates|
Schedule for 23 Programmes for Counselling 2020
|Counselling registration starts||25 Sep 2020|
|Counselling registration ends|
|Document Verification for Reserved category candidates||13 – 19 Oct 2020|
|Choice filling||to be announced|
IPU CET 2020 Cut Off
The cut off is available for various courses –
- Click here to check Round 2 Cut Off for MBA(IT)
- Click here to check Round 2 Cut Off for MA (MC)
- Click here to check Round 2 Cut Off for MCA(LE)
- Click here to check Round 2 Cut Off for B.Tech.(Biotechnology)
- Click here to check Round 1 Cut off for B.Tech LE (Diploma Holders)
- Click here to check Round 1 Cut off for B.Tech LE (B.Sc. Graduates)
- Click here to check Round 1 Cut off for B.Tech LE (Diploma Holders) Delhi
- Click here to check Round 1 Cut off for B.Tech LE (Diploma holders) Outside Delhi
IPU CET 2020 Online and Offline Counselling
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts IPU CET counselling in online, as well as in offline mode, depending on the course. The university will conduct online counselling for 28 programmes and also offline counselling for 43 programmes. Online and offline counselling will be held for the following programmes:
|Offline Counelling Programmes||Online Counselling Programmes|
|B PHARMA||M.Sc. (Forensic Sc.)|
|MTECH (EP)||BA (JMC)|
|BAMS||LE BTECH (DIPLOMA)|
|MBA (W)||BTECH (BT)|
|MTECH (RA)||B. Tech|
|B.Ed. (SPL EDU)||MA (HERIT )|
|PGDDM||B Com (H)|
|POST BASIC Nursing|
|M.Sc. Medicinal Chemistry & Drug Design|
List of Important Documents Needed for Offline Counselling
Candidates will be allotted a seat in the IP University, once these important documents are verified. Both the original, as well as the photocopy of each of these documents need to be carried on this day to the allotted center. If any of these details/documents are found to be false, the candidature will be canceled by the University.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate for verification of date of birth
- Certificate in support of educational qualification: MBBS Degree
- Detailed marks certificate of qualifying examinations: I, II & Final Professional examination of MBBS
- The compulsory rotatory internship certificate
- Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council/ State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India
- MD/MS/DNB Examination attempt certificate (in case of SSMC only)
- Proof of writing thesis in case of candidate has DNB course (in case of SSMC only)
- Original Caste Certificate (in case of PGMC only, if applicable)
- Character Certificate from where the qualifying examination was passed
- Physically Challenged Certificate (in case of PGMC only, if applicable)
- Employer’s Certificate and a No Objection Certificate (NOC), if employed (in the prescribed format)
- Admit Card
- Bank Draft of the prescribed fee (Original)
- Bond on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/-filled and signed by two sureties (other than relatives) in the prescribed format. (The bond value shall be notified together with the detailed counselling schedule)
- “Declaration by the Candidate”.
- “NEET Score Card”( only for medical admission)
IPU CET 2020 Counselling Fee
In order to register for the counselling round, candidates have to pay the application fee. A candidate needs to visit the official website of University i.e ipu.ac.in and then need to select the option “payment of counselling participation fees”. After that enter your CET Roll No., Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
Fee amount: Rs. 1000/-
Mode of payment:
- Cash Payment (Challan will be generated and a fee has be deposited by the candidate in form of cash in any branch of Indian Bank.
- Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
IPU CET 2020 Online Counselling Procedure
Below we have explained what a candidate needs to do in each of the IPU CET 2020 Counselling steps. Check the same from below.
Stage 1 – Online Registration: After paying the counselling fee, candidates are required to register themselves online from the official website within the schedule time. Candidates have to enter CET details on the official website in order to complete authentication process. After that, candidate has to enter personal details, academic details and contact details.
Stage 2- Choice Filling: At the time of registration, candidates have to fill their choices for allotment.
Stage 3 – Seat Allotment: If the candidate stand out to be eligible in the verification round, the seat will be allocated to him/her. The seat allocation will be done on the basis of the IPU CET Merit, submitted choices and number of vacant seats.
Stage 4 – Freezing of Alloted Seat after every Round: If the candidate is satisfied with the allotted seat, then he/ she has to freeze the seat by clicking on the freeze option available on the official website.
Stage 5 – Withdrawal and Fee Refund after online Rounds of Counselling: Withdrawal option must be requested online in the candidate’s login ID for withdrawal of admission within provided dates, as after first counselling, second counselling, and as procedure for withdrawal notified in the counselling schedule(s), an amount of Rs 1000/, will be deducted and refund will be carried out accordingly for suitable cases.
Stage 6 – Document Verification: Reserved category candidates need to report with a xerox of documents at the designated centres for the verification process. Following is the list of necessary documents-
- Admit card of IPUCET 2020
- Registration Slip
- All the reserved category candidates are advised to bring the mark-sheets and certificate in original from 10th onwards for verification.
- One set of a xerox of certificates must be attested by the gazetted officer or it can also be self-attested as the university may retain the photocopied documents. If candidates fails to provide the mandatory document then their candidature will be terminated.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam through the open-education system through recognized board/Institution/University, the relevant documentary evidence related to study centre must be provided such as a certificate from the university imparting open education verifying the location of the study centre.
- Conduct and character certificate from the Head of the Institution is also necessary.
- If the candidate awaits the result of the qualification exam, then, he/she needs to submit the undertaking.
Stage 7 – Spot Counselling: spot counselling will be counducted after the completion of the admission process. Candidates who are participating in the spot counselling will have to pay the counselling participation fee. Spot counselling will be conducted only when the seats will be vacant after reporting of candidates at the college.
IPU CET 2020 Counselling – Seat Allotment
Candidate will be considered for online allotment of seat as per merit and respective category and region. Candidates who have not paid the counselling participation fee or have not filled choices/ preferences are not be considered for allotment of seat. Seat Allotment Result can be checked by the candidate through his/ her account login given during the registration process. Link to check Seat Allotment has also be provided here.
- Candidate can print Provisional Allotment Letter, if the seat is allotted to him/her.
- The option of printing the Provisional Allotment Letter will be available only for the respective round, within the specified period and the record will not be available in the subsequent round of online counselling.
- After the allotment of seat, the candidates will have to pay the part Academic Fee of Rs 40,000/- to confirm the allotment and participation in the subsequent round of counselling, failing which, the candidate will loose any claim to the allotted seat and the candidate will not be considered further for any subsequent round of online counselling, even if he wishes to.
IPU CET 2020
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test is conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GSSIPU), New Delhi in online mode. This exam is conducted in 4 cities i.e. Delhi, Chennai, Lucknow, Jaipur. Intersted and eligible have to fill the online application form from the official website. So, registered candidates are issued hall ticket for the entrance exam. Moreover, this exam is conducted in English medium consists of 100 multiple choice questions of four mark each. Candidates are required to score minimum qualifying marks in order to quaify the exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.