“An effective guidance and hard work can lead you to the skyrocketing success”
Get all the information regarding IPU 2018 Counselling here. The university will be conducting online counseling for ten programmes and also offline counseling for the rest of the programmes. Online Counselling/Admission will be held for ten programmes such as B.Tech, Lateral Entry to B.Tech for diploma Holders, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, LLB, B.Ed (Excluding B.Ed. Spl. Edu.), BJMC, B.COM (H) on the basis of merit of rank obtained in the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2018. Candidates may check details about IPU CET Counselling 2018 from this page.
Online Counselling of IPU CET 2018
The online counselling will take place for eleven programmes, which are listed in the table below. The candidates may seek their course name and code from it.
|S.No||CET CODE||NAME OF PROGRAMME|
|8||128||L.E. B.Tech(Diploma Holders)|
Date of Counselling Registration and Verification
The candidates can check the dates of IPU CET 2018 counselling from the table below:
|Process||Starting Date||Closing Date|
|Counselling Registration||14 Jun 2018||21 Jun 2018|
|Verification of Reserved Category
Certificates at Designated Centres
|14 Jun 2018||26 Jun 2018|
- Click Here to check the document verification schedule of M.Tech. (Biotechnology) CET Code – 148.
- Click Here to check the document verification schedule of M.Tech. Programmes (CET Code – 139, 140, 147, 149, 150, 152, 156).
- Click here to check the list of Vacant slots to be filled under Ph.D./M.Phil Programmes.
- Click here to check the list of Candidates Applied for B.Arch.
- Click here to check notice complaint against mischievous unknown messages regarding admissions.
- Click here to check notice regarding display of schedule of 2nd Counselling of M.Sc (Forensic Science)
- Click here to check notice regarding display of Schedule of 2nd Counselling of MA (Criminology)
- Click here to check notice regarding postponement of B.Sc (H) Nursing 1st Counselling.
- Click here to check notice regarding Inclusion of R C Institute of Technology in BCA and Guru Nanak Institute of Management in MCA.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding Choice/Preference filling for admission Re-Opened in BBA.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding Choice/Preference filling for admission Re-Opened in three Programmes B.Ed, BCA and B.Com (H).
- Click here to check notice regarding Inclusion of BBA.LLB(I) programme in Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies & School of Law Delhi and BA.LLB(I) in Ideal Institute of Management and Technology Delhi CET Code-121.
- Click here to check notice regarding the inclusion of Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology in Prog B.Tech (CET Code-131) and MBA (CET Code-101) admission through Online Counselling 2018.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding the last Opportunity for Submission of Counselling Participation Fees, Registration for CET Qualified Candidates & Verification of Documents for Reserved Category Candidates.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding the postponement of B.Ed (Special Education) 1st Counselling.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding the display of 1st Counselling Schedule of MAHM-MCPHM in CET Code 141.
- Click Here to check the notice for Defence Category Priority I to V who reported on June 19, 2018.
- Click here to check the notice regarding submission of Counselling Participation Fee.
- Click Here to check the Notice regarding Corrections, if any to be carried out in CET Details for Academic Session 2018-19.
- Click Here to check the Notice regarding changed designated centre for BBA (CET Code-125) from Rank 14001 onwards & LE-B.Tech. from Rank 1 onwards for verification of Documents of Reserved Category CET Qualified Candidates.
After the choice filling period is over, all the choices/preferences filled by the candidate will be considered for online allotment of seat as per merit and respective category and region. Candidates who have not paid the counselling participation fee or have not filled choices/preferences are not be considered for allotment of seat. Seat Allotment Result can be checked by the candidate through his/her account login given during the registration process. Link to check Seat Allotment has also be provided here.
Seat Allotment: Click Here to check the institute-wise list of admitted students in MD/MS/Diploma programme during PGMC Counselling.
- Candidate can print Provisional Allotment Letter, if the seat is allotted to him/her.
- The option of printing the Provisional Allotment Letter will be available only for the respective round; within the specified period and the record will not be available in the subsequent round of online counselling.
- After the allotment of seat, the candidates will have to pay the part Academic Fee of Rs 40,000/- to confirm the allotment and participation in the subsequent round of counselling, failing which, the candidate will loose any claim to the allotted seat and the candidate will not be considered further for any subsequent round of online counselling, even if he wishes to.
- Click here to check seat status of BHCMT after Ist Counselling as on05 July 2018 (Evening)
- Click here to check seat status of MBBS after Ist Counselling held as on 05 July 2018 (Evening)
- Click here to check seat status of BDS after Ist Counselling as on 05 July 2018 (Evening)
- Click here to check seat status of M.Tech (Tool Engg) after Ist Counselling as on 05 July 2018 (Evening)
- Click Here to check the seat status of M.Tech (CET Code-140) of Ist Counselling as on July 03, 2018 (Evening).
- Click Here to check the seat status of M.Tech (CET Code-139) of Ist Counselling as on July 03, 2018 (Evening).
- Click Here to check the seat status of B.Tech (Bio-Tech) after Ist Counselling as on June 21, 2018.
- Click Here to check the seat status of M.Sc (EM) after Ist Counselling as on June 20, 2018.
- Click Here to check the seat status of MBA (IT) after Ist Counselling as on June 20, 2018.
- Click Here to check the seat status of M.Ed after 1st Counselling as on June 20, 2018.
- Click Here to check the seat status of M.Sc (Forensic Science) after 1st Counselling as on June 20, 2018.
- Click Here to check the seat status of M.Tech (EP) after Ist Counselling as on June 20, 2018.
- Click Here to check the seat status of MA (Criminology) after 1st Counselling as on June 20, 2018.
- Click Here to check the seat status of MA (English) after Ist Counselling as on June 20, 2018.
- Click Here to check the seat status after 1st Counselling of M.Tech (NST) as on June 19, 2018.
- Click Here to check the seat status after 1st Counselling of M.Tech (Robotics & Automation) as on June 19, 2018.
- Click Here to check the seat status after 1st Counselling of MA (MC) as on June 19, 2018.
- Click Here to check the seat status of LE B.Tech CET Code 129 after 2nd counselling as on May 31, 2018.
- Click Here to check the seat status of LE B.Tech CET Code 129 after counselling as on May 17, 2018.
Process of IPU CET Counselling 2018
The process of IPU CET 2017 counselling is as below:
- Candidate need to register within the registration duration prescribed on the website after the candidate got the confirmation of receipt of counselling participation fee for specific CET code for which he/she has qualified.
- In case payment is done through challan, candidate can register only after two working days of cash deposited in any branch of Indian Bank.
- In order to register, candidates have to enter their CET details in the admission website(www.ipuadmissions.nic.in) and after verification, the candidate has to enter his/her personal/ academic contact details consisting of address, mobile number and e-mail id.
- Candidate will get login id and password during the registration process.
- Candidate need to keep the password confidential and if it get misused then the university won’t be responsible for it.
- Candidates can change the password when they desire through change password menu.
- If the candidate is facing problems while the registration process, then, candidate needs to report in person to the Helpdesk of the University with relevant proof of depositing counselling participation fee before the closing date of registration period.
- Candidates can edit the registration details in the registration form by choosing the “Edit Details” option from the menu within the prescribed registration period.
- Candidates need to check all the filled-in details before taking the print out.
- All the candidates need to take out two printouts of the registration form. One must be submitted at the time of document verification and the other to be retained by the candidate for future reference.
Submitting IPU CET 2017 Counselling Fee
- Candidates need to pay Counselling Participation fees Rs 1000/- plus charges as applicable which will be non-refundable. The taxes and charges along the original amount has to be paid by the candidate.(if any)
- In order to deposit Counselling Participation fees Rs 1000/-, candidate need to visit the official GGSIP University official website www.ipuadmissions.nic.in and then need to select the option “payment of counselling participation fees”. After that enter your CET Roll No., Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
- After the details have been submitted, the candidate can access to modes of payment
- Cash Payment (Challan will be generated and fee has be deposited by the candidate in form of cash in any branch of Indian Bank.
- Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
- After the successful transaction, candidate need to check the status of fee payment on official website www.ipu.ac.in and must take out the printout of confirmation receipt for future use. In case, the candidate paid fee through challan then he/she needs to retain the copy of Challan generated.
- Candidates are advised to complete the registration process few days before the closing date and must avoid rushing things on last moment.
- Submission of registration fees is just a part of the counselling process, just payment of this fees does not entitle the candidate to admission.
Reserved category candidates need to report with xerox of documents at the designated centres for the verification process. Following is the list of necessary documents-
- Admit card of IPUCET 2018
- Registration Slip
- All the reserved category candidates are advised to bring the mark-sheets and certificate in original from 10th onwards for verification.
- One set of xerox of certificates must be attested by the gazetted officer or it can also be self-attested as university may retain the photocopied documents. If candidates fails to provide the mandatory document then their candidature will be terminated.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam through open-education system through recognized board/Institution/University, the relevant documentary evidence related to study centre must be provided such as a certificate from the university imparting open education verifying the location of the study centre.
- Conduct and character certificate from the Head of the Institution is also necessary.
- If the candidate awaits the result of qualification exam, then, he/she needs to submit the undertaking.
- Choice filling is compulsory for allotment of seat. Candidate will not be considered for online allotment of seat without the filled in choices/preferences.
- After registration, candidate has to fill choices for allotment, from the list of all possible combinations of all institutes and courses available, in the order of his/her preference, during the choice filling period.
- Once the period for filling of choices/preferences is over, choices/preferences filled by candidate will be used for allotment of seat.
- Candidates are advised and encouraged in their own interest to fill maximum number of choices, as it increases the possibility of getting the desirable seat. For the benefit of the candidates, the streamwise and institute-wise and rank-wise Admission Rank cut off data is available on University Website and as relevant link in www.ipuadmissions.nic.in.
- The candidates are also advised to fill choices/preferences, then save the same and then take the print out of the saved choices/preferences to be retained for future reference.
If the candidate stand out to be eligible in the verification round, the seat will be allocated to him/her. The seat allocation will be done on the basis of the IPU CET Merit, submitted choices and number of vacant seats.
Withdrawal option must be requested online in the candidate’s login ID for withdrawal of admission within provided dates, as after first counseling, second counseling, and as procedure for withdrawal notified in the counseling schedule(s), an amount of Rs 1000/, will be deducted and refund will be carried out accordingly for suitable cases.
Offline Counselling of IPU CET 2018
The offline counselling will be held for the following courses.
- BARCH – 100
- PGMC (NEET) – 102
- MBBS (NEET) – 103
- MA (Mass Communication) – 106
- MPT – 107
- MOT (NEURO) – 108
- MPO – 109
- M.SC. (EM)b – 111
- LLM(Regular) – 112
- MA (English) -113
- MA (English) -115
- MBA (IT) – 116
- B.Sc. (Yoga) – 117
- MA (Criminology) – 118
- M.Sc. (Forensic Sc) – 119
- M.Ed – 120
- M.Sc. (Bio & Conv.) -123
- BPT/BPO/BOT/ B.SC (MLT)/ BASLP – 124
- BHMCT – 127
- Lateral Entry to B.Tech. for B.Sc. graduates – 129
- B.Tech (Bio.Tech) – 130
- M.Tech (IT/CSE) – 139
- M.Tech (ECE/DC/SP/RF & ME/VLSI) – 140
- MAHERIT – 141
- M.Sc. (NRM) – 145
- M.Tech (Tool Eng.) – 147
- M.Tech (BioTech) – 148
- M.Tec (NST) – 149
- M.Tech (EP) – 150
- M.Tech (CE) – 152
- BAMS – 153
- BHMS – 154
- M.Tech (RA) – 156
- B.Sc (Medical Technology RT) – 158
- B.Ed. (Special Education) – 159
- MA (Economics) – 162
- MCA(LE) – 163
- M.Tech.(CSE) Weekend – 182
- PGAC (Post Graduate Ayurvedic Courses) – 196
- BAECO – 197
- M.Sc. (Nursing) – 198
- M.Tech.(ECW) Weekend – 183
Venue of Counselling – For all programmes for which offline counseling will be held: Venue of counseling will be notified in the counseling schedule on the University’s website (www.ipu.ac.in). The dates of counseling are tentative and are liable to change. Therefore, candidates are advised to check the University website regularly after the declaration of CET 2018 for any unforeseen change in the schedule.