IRMASAT 2020 – Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has released the IRMA PGDRM 2020 final result. It has been declared in online mode at irma.ac.in. Shortlisting of candidates is done on the basis of their merit in CAT 2019/XAT 2020 and then appear for IRMASAT, GA & PI process. The Institute offers admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM). Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for the IRMA SAT entrance exam. IRMA Social Awareness Test (IRMASAT 2020) exam was scheduled to be held on February 10-29, 2020. Candidates can check more details on IRMASAT 2020 from this page.
Latest: IRMSAT 2020 Result has been declared. Click here to check the same.
The total number of seats available for PGDRM 2020-22 is 240. However, at least 05% of seats within approved intake are allowed for admission under the NRI category. Candidates can check the schedule for IRMASAT 2020 from the table below.
|IRMASAT 2020||Important dates|
|Start of online application form||30 Sep 2019|
|Last date for Indian nationals to submit online application form||10 Jan 2020|
|Last date to submit application form for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||30 Mar 2020|
|IRMASAT 2020, Group activity and personal interview for Indian nationals||10 – 29 Feb 2020|
(excepet 16 and 23 Feb 2020)
|Announcement of final results for Indian Nationals||21 March 2020|
|Last date for submitting acceptance form with initial fee of Rs. 25000/-||Within 01 week after announcement of final result|
|Last date to deposit the first year fee (online)||Within 15 working days after announcement of final result|
|Personal Interview (PI) for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||2nd or 3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Announcement of final results for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||4th Week of Apr 2020|
|Classes on Bridge Courses||23-30 Jun 2020|
|Induction Programme||01 to 09 Jul 2020|
|Beginning of First Term||10 Jul 2020|
IRMASAT Result 2020
IRMASAT 2020 result is released online at the official website of IRMA. To check the result, candidates require their form/ application number and date of birth. The selection of candidates for admission in PGDRM at IRMA is done on the basis of CAT/ XAT score, IRMASAT score, Group activity, Personal Interview and Academic Performance.
Candidates would be able to check the IRMA 2020 Online Admission Test Result through the online portal of the institute at irma.ac.in. Shortlisted candidates is called for Group Activity and Personal Interview. The result for all the courses is conveyed in the online mode only. The candidates can check their result by logging into their accounts using their application number and password as generated at the time of the application form fill up.
IRMASAT 2020 Cut Off
To qualify the IRMASAT 2020, candidates need to obtain the minimum marks as set by the Institute. Candidates need to obtain marks equal to or above cut off to qualify for the next stage of the admission process. IRMASAT 2020 cut off has not yet been declared, however, candidates can check the previous year’s cut off marks from the table below.
|Category||Cut off Marks out of total 100 marks|
|Differently abled person (DAP)||30.9707|
IRMA 2020 Selection Process
For admission in the PGDRM course, selection of candidates is done in the following 02 ways:
- Merit-based calls: Candidates of General Category, who score above 85 percentile in CAT 2019/XAT 2020 are shortlisted for IRMASAT and GA and PI process.
- Profile-cum-merit based Calls: Candidates of General Category, Candidates who score above 80 percentile in CAT 2019/XAT 2020 and fall in the Profile-based call criteria will be shortlisted for IRMASAT and GA and PI process. The key criteria to shortlist candidates based on profile are:
- Excellence: Graduation from Top Universities and Colleges
- Work Experience in Social Impact, Community Development, Livelihoods, Policy and Advocacy, Agriculture and Allied sector
- Graduation in Social sciences, Development studies, Agriculture and Allied Sciences.
The candidates who are selected as per the criteria above are called for selection process at IRMA where they will have to take the IRMA Social Awareness Test 2020 (IRMASAT), Group Activity (GA) and Personal Interview (PI)
Final selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the following weightage:
|CAT 2019 / XAT 2020||35%|
IRMA 2020 Reservation Policy
IRMA follows the reservation policy for admission in the various courses. The reservation percentage for each category is as follows:
|Category||Reseravation of seats|
IRMASAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before they apply for IRMASAT 2020:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised univeristy institution.
- Should have obtained 50% marks in the degree exam (45% in case of SC/ST/DAP (Differently Abled Person)).
- Those who are in the final year of their graduation can apply if they expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before July 01, 2020.
Conversion of % into CGPA – The percentage of aggregate marks has to be calculate as per the rules of the concerned university or institution. In case if the university/institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence is established by IRMA by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
IRMASAT 2020 Application Form
The application form for IRMASAT 2020 is released by online mode only. No offline form is released for the candidates. To apply for IRMASAT, you need to register online by providing a valid email id, mobile number, etc. Ensure that the details provided by you in the IRMASAT 2020 form is correct before final submission. As, after final submission, it shall not be possible to edit the application form. It is advised to keep a copy of the filled-in application form.
Application fee: To submit the IRMA application form 2020, candidates need to pay the following given amount of the application fee.
|General & OBC||Rs. 1500/-|
|FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||Rs. 2250/-|
Mode of payment: The application fee is payable by online mode through credit/ debit card/ net banking or by SBI challan.
IRMASAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must be well aware of the structure and marking scheme of the entrance exam. Check the IRMASAT exam pattern from below:
- Mode of the exam: IRMASAT is an offline “pen-paper” based test
- Duration of the exam: The entrance test is of 02 hours duration
- Type of questions: The question paper consist of MCQ type questions
- Number of questions: There are 200 number of questions in the test
Candidates can check the distribution of question from the table below.
|Name of the section||Number of questions|
|Issues of Social Concern||60|
IRMASAT 2020 Syllabus
The candidates who are to appear in IRMASAT 2020 must prepare for the following topics. Important point to note is that the syllabus for analytical reasoning, quantitative ability, and English comprehension is similar to that of other management entrance exams. Check the syllabi for Issues of Social Concern from below.
- Indian economy
- Environmental issues
- Human development
- Rural and urban population
- Sex ratio
- Social and economic development
- Employment and literacy
- Gender and social groups like caste and religion
- Human rights
- Rural development
- Corporate social responsibility
- Health issues
IRMASAT Sample Paper
IRMA provides a Sample Test Paper online at its official website. Candidates can download the IRMASAT sample paper from the direct link on this page. With the help of the sample paper, candidates get to analyse the nature of the questions in different sections of the written exam.
Download Sample Paper: Click here to download the IRMASAT Sample Paper
IRMASAT 2020 Admit Card
IRMA issues the IRMASAT admit card 2020 online to the registered candidates. To download it, candidates require to log in using their form number and date of birth. No hard copy of the IRMASAT admit card is sent to the candidates via post. It contains personal as well as exam details like reporting timings, address of the test centre, etc. Candidates must keep the print out of IRMASAT 2020 hall ticket with themselves as it shall be required at the time of admission.
IRMA 2020 Fee Structure
The fee structure for admission in PGDRM shall be as follows:
- For Indian Nationals
- For Foreign Nationals / NRI / NRI Sponsored Applicants
IRMA 2020 Financial Assistance
Various schemes and scholarships are available at IRMA which are mentioned below.
- Scholarships for SC / ST Students – SC / ST scholarships covering the entire cost of education of SC / ST candidates are available at IRMA. The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India has allocated 04 scholarships to IRMA for SC students.
- Scholarships for Students with Disabilities – Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for Top class Education for Students with Disabilities of The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities is available at IRMA (www.disabilityaffairs.gov.in ).
- Bridge Fund – A fund of Rs. 50 lakhs has been set aside by the Institute for students facing economic deprivation to bridge the gap between the dates of payment of IRMA and disbursement of education loan from Bank.
- Educational Loans – Educational loans are available from various banks to candidates enrolling at IRMA. Canara Bank, Anand, Central Bank of India, Anand, and Bank of Baroda, Anand provide student friendly education loan services for IRMA PGDRM students.
IRMA 2020 Admission Notice
The Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) was incorporated in the year 1979 by the Father of the White Revolution, Mr. Verghese Kurien. It is a premier institute in rural management education and research in the country. It is located in Anand, Gujarat, and the courses offered by it are sought by the MBA aspirants.
Official Website: www.irma.ac.in
For more information regarding IRMASAT 2020, Download the following documents:
- Admission Calendar
- Final selection criteria
- Financial assistance
- Selection process
- Programme structure
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding Admission Process.
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding About the programme.
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding General Information.
IRMA 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : A) IRMA official website is http://www.irma.ac.in Candidates can apply for IRMA 2020, download the admit card and check the result through the official website itself.
Ans : IRMA is conducted by Institute of Rural Management Anand
Ans : IRMA is a Multiple Choice Question based exam which is conducted online.
Ans : The submission of application and supporting documents is possible in online mode only.
Ans : Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline to apply for PGDRM and PGDMX(R). For admission in FPRM, candidate must have a postgraduate degree or any equivalent degree.
Ans : The candidate is given 1 mark for every correct answer and -¼ is deducted for each wrong answer
Ans : Candidate has to apply for IRMA with their CAT / XAT 2020 scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the social awareness test, group activity and personal interview.
Ans : There is no age limit for admission to PGDRM of IRMA
Ans : NRI Sponsored applicant can apply for PGDRM through GMAT / GRE / CAT OR XAT2019 scores.
Ans : Out of both scores (CAT/XAT), the higher score will be considered for the selection process.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.