ISBF Entrance Test and Admission 2020: ISBF PG Next Round admission dates have been changed. ISBF Entrance Test & Admission 2020 is conducted under the supervision of the Indian School of Business and Finance (ISBF). Candidates who wish to take admission in the UG and PG (Graduate Diploma) programmes offered by the institute can submit applications online or offline. The online application form is available at the official website of the institute, isbf.edu.in. There are multiple rounds of the admission process. Candidates can get complete information about the ISBF Entrance Test and Admission 2020 on this page below.
Latest: The application form for PG Next Round Admission 2020 is extended. Click here to apply.
ISBF Entrance Test and Admission 2020
The admissions committee reviews all the applications submitted to them and shortlists candidates. Not all applicants are invited for the ISBF entrance test and Personal Interview. The table below comprises of important events and their schedules for the ISBF Entrance Test and Admission 2020.
PG Programmes (Next Round)
|Scholarship Application Deadline|
ISBF Entrance Test & Admission 2020 Dates – Revised!
Applicants can check the display information on the official website is given below. Deadline to apply for the next Admission Round for the PG Diploma programmes is up to June 25, 2020.
Application Form For ISBF Entrance Test and Admission 2020
The application for ISBF admission is available in both online and offline mode. Candidates can either download the application form from the official website/one can visit the ISBF campus and fill the paper application form or they can visit the official website and register online. Candidates can fill in the downloaded application form and submit it to the authority either by courier or hand.
Application Fees– Candidates have to pay the application fee along with the submission of all necessary documents to complete the application process.
- UG- Rs 1800
- PG- Rs 1500
Eligibility Criteria For ISBF Entrance Test and Admission 2020
It is important that the candidates ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down by the officials before they register themselves for the course. Hence, to help the candidates we have listed the criteria for their reference below.
- Applicants should have qualified their class 12 exam.
- Students appearing for their class 12 exams are eligible to apply for the course.
- Students from any streams are eligible to appear in the exam.
- It is not compulsory that the students should have Economics as a subject in their class 12 exams.
- Students applying for B.Sc (Hons.) Economics and B.Sc (Hons.) Economics and Finance should have Maths as a subject in their class 12 exams.
- Students applying for B.Sc (Hons.) Accounting & Finance, B.Sc (Hons.) Business & Management and B.Sc (Hons.) Economics & Management should have Maths as a subject up to class 10.
- Candidates who are in the final year of a full-time Bachelor’s degree or have completed their graduation are eligible to apply.
- Those who are applying for Graduate Diploma in Economics or Data Science must have had Maths as a subject up to class 12.
Only after the successful submission of the application form and fee with all the documents, candidates are issued an admit card for the entrance test.
Admission Process For ISBF Entrance Test and Admission 2020
The selection procedure for undergraduate courses is different from that of the postgraduate courses. Hence, we have listed the selection process for both UG and PG courses below.
- Filling the application form– This is the first and foremost step in the admission process. Applications received are scrutinised and shortlisted candidates are invited for next round.
- ISBF Entrance Test (iMET)– Shortlisted applicants need to take the test. This round holds maximum weightage in the final result of the test. iMET tests a candidate on his/her ability to reason logically, assimilate information gathered from multiple sources and apply techniques learnt in Maths up to Class 10.
- Personal Interview– On the basis of the entrance test, candidates are shortlisted for PI. It takes place at the campus of the institute.
Important Parameters considerd for PI
- Communication skills
- Learning Attitude
- Motivation to study at ISBF
- Past Academic Records
- Extra-curricular activities
|Class 12 Board score||20%|
Wherever board scores are not availble, only iMET score and PI performance are considered for selection of the candidate.
- Filling the application form- Received applications are shortlisted and invited for the next round, i.e, entrance test.
- ISBF Graduate Diploma Entrance Test (IGDET)- This is conducted in online mode. This test evaluates a candidate on his/her ability to reason logically and apply concepts & techniques learnt in English and Mathematics. However, candidates with good scores in other national level entrance exams are granted exemption from appearing in the test. The same can be checked below.
- Personal Interview: It is mandatory for every shortlisted applicant to appear for PI. No exemption is granted to anyone. After the completion of this round, final result is prepared on the basis of various parameters.
Exempted Candidates for IGDET
- GMAT score of 650 or above
- 90 percentile or above in CAT
- 300 or above score in GRE
|Graduation and Class 12 score||20%|
ISBF Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Check here the fee structure for both UG and PG courses.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.