ISBM PGDM 2022: International School of Business & Media (ISBM) has started the application process for ISBM PGDM programmes for the 2022-24 batch. The application process started on September 16, 2021, and will end on January 27, 2022. There are three ways to apply for the programme, one of them is online, for that, the application form is available at isbmac.in. ISBM is inviting applications for PGDM (Rural Management), FRP, PGDM RM-X, and Management Development Programmes. The bachelor degree holders having a minimum percentage of 50%, and a good score in CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT can apply for any of the said courses. The application fee for ISBM PGDM 2022 is Rs. 600/- for the 1st timeline, Rs. 700/- for the second timeline, and Rs. 1200/- for the final deadline. For granting admission into said courses ISBM will conduct GD & PI from February 2022, onwards. For detailed information on ISBM PGDM 2022 admission read on.
Latest – ISBM PGDM 2022 Application Form is available now. Scroll down to fill the form.
ISBM PGDM 2022
The application process for ISBM PGDM 2022 admission has been started. ISBM provided three ways to candidates for the submission of the application form, two of which are offline and one is online. Only the eligible candidates should apply for the ISBM PGDM 2022.
Further in this article, candidates get in-depth knowledge of the submission of application form and fee.
|ISBM PGDM 2022||Important Dates|
|Commencement of online application form||16 Sep 2021|
|Last date to submit the online application form||27 Jan 2022|
|1st timeline for application submission when the Application fee is Rs. 600/-||till 16 Nov 2021|
|2nd timeline for application submission when the Application fee is Rs. 700/-|
|3rd timeline for application submission when the Application fee is Rs.1200/-||27 Jan 2022|
|GD and PI will be conducted||Feb 2022 Onwards|
|Commencement of PGDM programme||Jun 2022|
ISBM PGDM 2022 Application Form
The application process for PGDM courses at ISBM has started. Candidates get three choices for the submission of the application form, all of them are explained here.
- Offline – By obtaining prospectus from the marketing office/ institute counter at ( Lucknow & Gurgaon) campus and then filling the attached application form manually and then submit the same at the campus. For obtaining the prospectus the candidates have to visit the campus in person and pay the requisite fee.
- Downloading Pdf form from the official website: Through the official website of ISBM PGDM i. e. irma.ac.in candidates can download the pdf format form. Thereafter they have to fill it manually and send the duly filled application form along with the Demand Draft of the application form to the respective campus.
Things to Remember:
- The candidates have to paste the recent passport size photograph into the application form.
- The demand draft should be drawn in favour of “International School of Business & Media” payable at Pune
- The form should be labelled as ISB&M Admissions Office, Pune.
- Candidates will get the prospectus via post, once the admission office receives their form.
- Online: The third method is online. The application form for ISBM PGDM 2022 is available online at isbm.ac.in, the candidates can fill the form directly from there.
The application fee for the ISBM PGDM 2022 is distinct according to the three different timelines. Check the below table for the exact details of the application fee.
|ISBM PGDM 2022 Application Fee||Date|
|1st timeline for application submission when the Application fee is Rs. 600/-||16 Sep to 16 Nov 2021|
|2nd timeline for application submission when the Application fee is Rs. 700/-||16 Nov onwards|
|3rd timeline for application submission when the Application fee is Rs. 1200/-||till 27 Jan 2022|
Online mode: The candidates who will opt for the online mode, can submit their application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Bank transfer.
Offline mode: For offline mode, either candidate can submit the fee at the campus or they can send the demand draft of the requisite amount to campus along with the application form.
ISBM PGDM 2022 Programme
ISBM is inviting application forms from interested candidates for the following four courses.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Rural Management (PGDM RM)
- Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Rural Management Executive (PGDM RM- X)
- Management Development Programmes (MDP)
ISBM PGDM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to take admission in the PGDM course at the International school of business management should fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any Discipline
Minimum Marks criteria:
- Minimum 50% marks are required for General category candidates.
- For the reserved category, the minimum required marks is 45%.
Note: The candidates who are in their final year of Bachelor’s degree can also apply, but all degree requirements should be completed by September 30, 2022
All AICTE affiliated programmes require test score in any of the following tests
ISBM PGDM 2022 Shortlisting
ISB&M selection process is linked with careers & demands of recruiters. To meet the demands of our high profile recruiters, who offers you compensation in the range of Rs. 8 lacs to Rs. 21 lacs CTC, we set up the standards of intake.
A candidate should fulfil at least any one of the conditions below:
A. CAT 70% or XAT 65% Percentile & above with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation from any recognized university
B. With academic background of 10 th standard – 75%, 12 th standard – 75% & graduation – 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation from any recognized university – with a valid score card in CAT/XAT
C. Need to qualify ISB&M written competency test
- Candidates in Category – A & B, automatically qualify for the GD&PI- provided applied with in the time limit.
- Candidates in category C- will undergo ISB&M written competency test on GD&PI Process. Check websites for the dates.
ISBM PGDM Selection Process 2022
The selection process of ISBM PGDM 2022 includes Group discussion and Personal interview. For taking admission in any of ISBM’s PGDM programmes the registered and eligible candidates have to go through the Group discussion and Personal interview process. The GD & PI will commence from February 2022, onwards. The aim of conducting the GD and PI is to assess the candidates’ communication skills, Personal Impact, Team Work, and adaptiveness, attitude and competency.
ISBM will notify the shortlisted candidates for GD & PI via SMS or mail.
ISBM PGDM Selection Weightage 2022
While ISB&M, admissions are competitive, our selection criteria revolve around a candidate’s ability to:
- Cope with demanding environment in ISB&M
- Candidate’s ability to build career with MNCs and high profile Indian companies.
- Candidate’s openness and ability to learn new social and cultural habits & values, those professional MNCs, especially seek.
In order to succeed in ISB&M, a candidate must develop learning attitude for a career and imbibe an open minded attitude towards exploring newer experiences & make serious efforts at self-development.
A. Weightage in selection process:
- Written Test: 25%
- Academics: 25%
- GD&PI: 40%
- Work Exp: 10%
ISBM PGDM 2022 GD & PI
The Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Competency Test (if applicable) are conducted to evaluate a student on Communication skill, Personal Impact, Team Work, and Openness & Respect for others, Perspective & Contents, Attitude and Behavioral Traits.
The list of short-listed candidates for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews (GD & PI) will be will be intimated by SMS, Email.
ISBM PGDM 2022 GD & PI Center
ISBM has released the list of cities where the GD and PI will be conducted.
|Part of India||CIties for GD & PI|
|North||Allahabad, Chandigarh, Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Jalandhar, Agra|
|East||Kolkata, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Ranchi, Jamshedpur|
|West||Pune, Nagpur, Mumbai, Ahmadabad, Raipur, Indore, Bhopal|
|South||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Vijayawada, Coimbatore|
The registered and eligible candidates will be intimidated about the exact date and venue for GD & PI via SMS or mail, whichever suitable.
Internation School of Business & Media is one of the reputed business schools in India. This reputed school has a campus in three big cities of India i. e. Calcutta, Bangalore and Pune. The school offers different programmes at graduation and post-graduation level. Campus placement drives are quite popular here, some of the giant recruiters are Audi, ITC, Capgemini, DHL, Deloitte, Duke, Fossil, Coco cola, Disney+ Hotstar, JSW, Kohler, Nestle, Panasonic etc.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.